Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
He makes a STRONG argument, I cannot fault his thinking :francis: Now let me set it up exactly how he delivered it...
*fixed*
For PS4 they always said it's higher than 720P but they never explicitly said BF4 is 720P on consoles. They usually danced around the question and made it seem like it wasn't official but it's pretty obvious now. Its 900P on PS4, 720P Xbox One,UnlimitedP on PC and 0P on Wii U.
He was very committed to showcasing how one was 900p vs 720p. And no differences like ray tracing/etc. That 180p was big business to Sony fan's. Moving on, his next post same thread is replying to the news that COD was gonna be 720p vs 900p on ps4. Not officially, this is still in development like a Resident evil 8...
Honestly sounds like the console just wasn't ready for prime time. They should just delay the console. If this shyt comes out day 1 with huge problems it's going to be a nightmare.
What console fits this description in 2020 :jbhmm:
Then @Jax at's me which lardAss replies...
They not going to come in here. They'll just ignore this thread and act like it ain't even true.
:sas1:

:sas2:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
I think new gen should be delayed to Q1-2 2021.

the only ones wanting new gen delayed are xbots :ufdup:. Its the start of a new gen, you're not gonna have late gen games at the start of the gen. No matter how many times you delay it. The improvements we've seen from the PS5 games already are :ahh:.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
the only ones wanting new gen delayed are xbots :ufdup:. Its the start of a new gen, you're not gonna have late gen games at the start of the gen. No matter how many times you delay it. The improvements we've seen from the PS5 games already are :ahh:.

I'm a PS lifer, I believe it should be delayed until '21

All the good games are releasing that year anyway

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Said no xbot ever but...
I'm a PS lifer, I believe it should be delayed until '21

All the good games are releasing that year anyway
I feel you but I feel it should only be delayed if they are going to improve the specs

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Again, whats the point of delaying it? If you dont want one at launch, don't cop. Delaying the launch would do nothing as not every game is going to be released at once.

Improvements like the other poster said

I feel like once again they're rushing into a new generation

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Honestly, i do think it should be delayed on ecpnomical grounds because shyts going bad in the US :wow:

But lets face it, Xbox lawst . aint no bouncing back.

Its over, finetto, done, finished:russ:

Now SEGA just needs to smash Playstation out of the park with a grand return :shaq::blessed:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Unveiling New Details of PlayStation 5: Hardware Technical Specs [UPDATED]

UPDATE: A quick update on backward compatibility – With all of the amazing games in PS4’s catalog, we’ve devoted significant efforts to enable our fans to play their favorites on PS5. We believe that the overwhelming majority of the 4,000+ PS4 titles will be playable on PS5.

How many will support the PS5 boost mode should be where you "attack" from.

No im attacking the right thing :skip:

"the overwhelming majority" is not "all" its "some" like I said

But youre right, not only does it not have total BC compatibility across multiple gens like the SX

The native HDR/next gen boost isnt promised on all of its BC titles unlike the SX either

Ill add that one to the list, thanks bruh :mjgrin:

By the way, I wonder what "defense" you have for the other four things I've lists

I noticed you conveniently ignored them, I wonder why :mjcry: