Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Here's the problem: what is the compelling reason to get an Xbox? PS5 exclusives are only on PS5. But everything multi-plat I want to play, I'm gonna cop on my PC and run at >=60fps. Where is the gameplay to wow me on an Xbox? Is it solely intended for people who don't want to buy a gaming PC? Where is the thing that would make someone want to go out and get one for something, instead of just because November is gonna be upgrade time so you upgrade to keep play the same CoD/2k/NFL/Fortnite groupings of most people out there?

Doing the X1X ruined this company.
Realizing that they can just live off of upscaling the baseline content from the 1/1S because most of their market only plays those 4 above games/game-types and their planned transition into a gamepass service primarily doesn't depend on graphical fidelity... but also noting that they can get people to buy an upgrade to something they already had just to be able to dikk-swing (:dame:) on others over how much more 'power' they have... bad combination. Very bad. Because it incentivized empty statements like 'game plays best on X1X' knowing damn well most multiplats are frame-locked and running multiplats best means fukk-all if your landmark exclusives are dramatically lesser. Having access to the better exclusives + able to play multiplats OK >>>>>> being able to play multiplats 'best' and... I guess... Sunset Overdrive?

Microsoft has decided to go with a hardward-leading strategy despite being a goddamned software company. It's idiotic. We're bumping our heads against the level of graphical fidelity detectable by the human eye. But while there's still that gap there... why aren't they showing something radical their new system can do and offer now? Use that bit of time, Microsoft. I'm begging you, here.

Because if their only concrete selling point going into November is 'Cyberpunk will look better on XSX!!!' when NVIDIA will have dropped all four 3000 series by then and AMD possibly having out the 6000s... shyt finna be dark days ahead.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Microsoft fans should be worried that three months from launch and it has yet to show a single game running on the Series X. Don’t worry about Sony as they’ve already shown lots of games running on PS5 which actually looks next gen. You’d think with all their boasts about the “most powerful” console, they’d have at least shown a single game wowing everyone. What are they scared of? :patrice:

They can't wow people with Series X games because they haven't got a single Series X only game coming out this year or the next.

Halo Infinite is cross gen which is why it is what it is, Forze, Avowed, State of Decay, Fable etc are years away and are only Series X game.

Remember Phil said for the next two years all Series X games will be on Xbox1, he aint lying since the Series X only games are years away.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Here's the problem: what is the compelling reason to get an Xbox? PS5 exclusives are only on PS5. But everything multi-plat I want to play, I'm gonna cop on my PC and run at >=60fps. Where is the gameplay to wow me on an Xbox? Is it solely intended for people who don't want to buy a gaming PC? Where is the thing that would make someone want to go out and get one for something, instead of just because November is gonna be upgrade time so you upgrade to keep play the same CoD/2k/NFL/Fortnite groupings of most people out there?

Doing the X1X ruined this company.
Realizing that they can just live off of upscaling the baseline content from the 1/1S because most of their market only plays those 4 above games/game-types and their planned transition into a gamepass service primarily doesn't depend on graphical fidelity... but also noting that they can get people to buy an upgrade to something they already had just to be able to dikk-swing (:dame:) on others over how much more 'power' they have... bad combination. Very bad. Because it incentivized empty statements like 'game plays best on X1X' knowing damn well most multiplats are frame-locked and running multiplats best means fukk-all if your landmark exclusives are dramatically lesser. Having access to the better exclusives + able to play multiplats OK >>>>>> being able to play multiplats 'best' and... I guess... Sunset Overdrive?

Microsoft has decided to go with a hardward-leading strategy despite being a goddamned software company. It's idiotic. We're bumping our heads against the level of graphical fidelity detectable by the human eye. But while there's still that gap there... why aren't they showing something radical their new system can do and offer now? Use that bit of time, Microsoft. I'm begging you, here.

Because if their only concrete selling point going into November is 'Cyberpunk will look better on XSX!!!' when NVIDIA will have dropped all four 3000 series by then and AMD possibly having out the 6000s... shyt finna be dark days ahead.
You talking out of both sides of your ass here.

On one hand you claim you will spend good money to get better performance on multiplats, then you argue the Xbox having better performance than the PS5 doesn’t matter.

There’s all types of levels of hardware, the existence of a $1000 card doesn’t make the $500 card irrelevant. Xbox Series X will be at a very competitive price point and will surely outperform the majority of PCs on the market.

People buy hardware for lots of reasons, a few “exclusives” here and there is low on that list.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They can't wow people with Series X games because they haven't got a single Series X only game coming out this year or the next.

Halo Infinite is cross gen which is why it is what it is, Forze, Avowed, State of Decay, Fable etc are years away and are only Series X game.

Remember Phil said for the next two years all Series X games will be on Xbox1, he aint lying since the Series X only games are years away.
Sony hasn’t “wowed” shyt.

They launching with a PS4 expansion as their big next gen launch game.

Sony stans just be making up bullshyt :mjlol:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
All of that to contradict himself because he was trying to be vague to later just say what he was trying to say. What an absolute waste of time. All game engines don't run optimally on all consoles - yes, this has always been the case. So you all have identified one that will allow you to feel good about the next generation Larry, fantastic. Since GamePass is the move and MS believes there is no rush for you to upgrade, how well does that engine run on the current gen of Larry?

More of the same, insider got y'all excited to later spend months juelzing and doing gymnastics.

I'm just going to count the number of "Sony stans" and smileys y'all post to determine how angry y'all are and how much juelzing I can expect before posting.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1 i guess the framerate issues are real :mjlol:
Funny how you disregarded your own advice
I will be really glad when people stop paying attention to these "insiders"

DriveClub Director Left Sony On His Own Terms, Audio Dev Lashes Out At ‘Insider’ For False Info

I keep telling y'all to quit listening to these "insiders" 99% of what they say is just bulshyt and speculation.

I’m sure there’s some change in pricing/structure coming.

But as usual these “insiders” just be throwing guesses out there for clicks.

Keep telling y’all I’m the only insider you need to be listening to.
:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Funny how you disregarded your own advice

nikka we saw the shytty framerate on RE PS5 ourselves.

Thats not insider info.

We also know the specs and people with development knowledge have long said PS5 may struggle with framerates.

This isn’t even insider info. It’s just a mod on the Sony stan site finally telling to stans the truth.

Them DF head to heads gone hurt y’all :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka we saw the shytty framerate on RE PS5 ourselves.

Thats not insider info.

We also know the specs and people with development knowledge have long said PS5 may struggle with framerates.

This isn’t even insider info. It’s just a mod on the Sony stan site finally telling to stans the truth.

Them DF head to heads gone hurt y’all :wow:

So the "don't listen to insiders" rhetoric only applies to positive Playstation news. Got it.

While you're at it, this insider claims the game struggles at 1080P/60fps on PS5. Want to hold that bet? :youngsabo:

I'll be glad to add this to the list of bookmarks for later.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

So the "don't listen to insiders" rhetoric only applies to positive Playstation news. Got it.

While you're at it, this insider claims the game struggles at 1080P/60fps on PS5. Want to hold that bet? :youngsabo:
I’m not holding any bet.

Again we saw the janky framerate with our own eyes. Don’t need an insider for that.

The game will probably release at FauxK 60struggle FPS like a lot of games will on PS5