Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Few things on why this is a non-issue:

First. Just by looking at the full spec sheets, there is no reason why Xbox S X and PS5 would have such a large disparity in resolution that would deem it news worthy. There is no unknown magic feature in either console that will separate them from the other. Any current disparity that large would be due to the game/engine being primarily developed on for PC and throwing the exact same build onto the PS5 due to Sony’s mandate without any optimization for the GPU/CPU feature set (similar to how Horizon ZD was ported to PC)

FinalIy, I find it hard to believe that any dev has a game running on Series X so far out from release when to this date, we havent seen any game publicly shown that is actually running on Series X hardware. Even Halo was running on PC and not Series X and this game launches in 3 months. So I don’t even believe this guys claim at its base level.
He also had to write a whole disclaimer about being accused of fanboyism in the past :russ:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Enjoy Craig with your 12TF monster :dame:
tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if this xbox was as powerful as they say, it would only be gameplay footage displaying that power, and everything from microsoft has been lackluster

if they got all this money to throw around why can't they get exclusive games, or big game studios to make games just for xbox, these articles are waste of time

just get a PC at this point, the xbox is a waste of money

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That doesn't even make sense given what we actually know from developers working on the system. He's trying to conflate ease of development (which the system has been praised for) with raw horsepower of the Series X. We already know the series is more capable, but an ~18-20% gap isn't going to lead to significant on-screen differences.

The part about sales and gamepass is a dumb one too that still leans on the bullshyt "warchest" narrative. No, the Xbox division doesn't have unlimited money that they can leverage to severely undercut the PS5 price, and no gamepass will not help them recoup it faster given that they are losing money from that as well. That entire post falls apart under scrutiny.

Last edited:
Daps
Microsoft fans should be worried that three months from launch and it has yet to show a single game running on the Series X. Don’t worry about Sony as they’ve already shown lots of games running on PS5 which actually looks next gen. You’d think with all their boasts about the “most powerful” console, they’d have at least shown a single game wowing everyone. What are they scared of? :patrice:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You've fought through many sleepless nights, trailed on while your ravenous stomach roared at the carrot dangling ahead of you. A smokey, charred carrot. That carrot is only a few months away. :wow:

*bookmarks thread*
I've been eating good :manny:

Unlike most these "fanboys" I play more than the occasional big name triple or trendy game.

So multi's are important to me.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but thats the reason we want the ps5 to begin with, if the game multiplat......we'd buy it for the PC which blows all the above out :dwillhuh:
Like Horizon? Or Mortal Kombat or Assassin Creed? or Deus ex or batman Arkham? or Nier? And that's off the top of my head...