Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The reality is that even if this were true.... PS5 will outsell Xbox.

So in the end....none of this will really matter.

I thought we learned from the past that overall specs never really mattered.....
Excuse m wah, but what the fukk does your post gotta do with anything? You sounding like mack 10 playing birdman in madden "but im gangsta tho"
Like I'm not talking about sales whoodi, I'm saying the system you dikk riding is weaker than they telling you and they go into intricate detail why.

For you to respond with "but yeah im a gangsta tho" tells me xbox got you shook homey...
Xbox still doesn't have games so its pointless.
A narrative shared by broke Sony only gamers, we have more games to play weekly on xbox thanks to gamepass and next gen we got more games and better games than our competitors which you'll understand yourself in a couple weeks :win:

Right now this thread teaches you how they achieved what they about to unleash. And since not a single person has debunked this threads info (they can't) I guess the only thing left is for nikkaz to cry and create narratives that can't hold up :wow:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Typical green logo sh*t, make a post about a randomly plucked technical term that he doesn't really understand to in some way disparage the other console.

The cloud couldn't do it last gen and the teraflops aren't going to get you a W this gen either...embrace your L early so its not as uncomfortable later.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Listen to what Epic Games founder said:
PS5 Is "Revolutionary, a Masterpiece Of Systems Design"
I think I'm gonna trust Tim Sweeney more than a broke nikka that buys cum stained mattresses on the internet. no cap
As a staff member, you represent this website. So it's a real bad look when you go "Tim Sweeney said this so lalalalalalal I can't hear you"

That type of ignorance leads to the likely scenario that your not capable of speaking on this threads subject matter. Ban yourself :camby:

Real question, why are they saying the ps5 is weaker than the 10.3 mark they claimed? And why they gotta lie to kick it if the gap isn't significant? :youngsabo:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
As a staff member, you represent this website. So it's a real bad look when you go "Tim Sweeney said this so lalalalalalal I can't hear you"

That type of ignorance leads to the likely scenario that your not capable of speaking on this threads subject matter. Ban yourself :camby:

Real question, why are they saying the ps5 is weaker than the 10.3 mark they claimed? And why they gotta lie to kick it if the gap isn't significant? :youngsabo:
you're a troll, you've been a troll for a decade. You besmirch this website with your constant and irritant trolling every fukking day, you add nothing of positive. Don't tell me what a bad look is. You should've been gone when the Purge happened here last year. :ufdup:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
If @courtdog is banned, how are you still posting? And why isn't there a line going through his name?
You make excellent points, and you failed to ask why he would be banned. Right now he's getting the dr disrespect treatment but it's not because of something I did. Never has. But Courtdog has been banned or limited for years. Courtdog can only make 3 threads per day, I learned that the one time I tried. I repeat, one day I posted 4 threads and learned I had a limit that was in place for years :dahell: he couldn't edit his own post :wtf: if any poster has any problem the mods will take away any rights he has as a poster :mindblown: now when you say there's no line thru the name? That name cannot post here, privileges removed. I can't answer why any of that bullshyt ever happened. I never did anything to warrant the acts but keep watching below...
you're a troll, you've been a troll for a decade. You besmirch this website with your constant and irritant trolling every fukking day, you add nothing of positive. Don't tell me what a bad look is. You should've been gone when the Purge happened here last year. :ufdup:
A purge? How white of you. Black people never used rust term because white people been purging black people for centuries. Here you guys wanna purge black thought/ xbox thought/ any thinking for yourself is frowned upon here. This thread is valid (remove it if it isn't) then kindly shut the fukk up. You of all people never been shyt here but a stan. Never a leader, and I guess because you accepted the mod position you felt you mattered? Why do you think YOU MATTER? Never was jax a reason to come here, EVER. Please don't forget that :handshake:
:yawn: hey courtdog, how's the fam?

You still playing live via xlink?
There's a newborn screaming in my ear as I type, and I can't play super mega baseball 3 via xlink so I had to upgrade to live. Live also has xcloud and did you know by this fall xcloud will be over 10teraflops too. That means gamepass app >>> ps5 in terms of power :manny:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Have you found a job that allows you to adequately provide for your family yet?
They eat off the joy I get from telling the truth about these consoles. Are you aware that the theoretical power of the ps5 is really 9.2 teraflops and if you rated the xbox series x using the same scale Sony is using then the series x is 14.6 teraflops :wow:

Is a 5 teraflop advantage big enough to notice along with way more computational units? I know the cell hardware boosted more compute units, and it mattered then. Just staying on topic, seems to upset ppl :win: