Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I am not courtdog, he was a prolific poster and I only aspire to be le him someday
Good evening fan of courtdog! You down for Halo Infinite campaign when the Series X drops?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They should have jumped on the VR wave when they couldn't figure out what to do with those kinect units they forced people to buy.

:francis:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This retard thinks X-Box is announcing VR is two week's time? :russ:
Is VR a big deal to Sony gamers?
Microsoft said they would do VR when it was ready, PC and Sony moving forward with it, you think xbox Gina handicap themselves even tho they recently created a new improved and cheaper VR set with oculus and Acer I think?

The video tho, you saying Microsoft promoting other platform features in their official xbox video? You saying they do that sometimes? You sure? Wanna bet :yawn: how many official Sony trailers you seen with xbox logos or mention of kinect features? Anyone that remotely pays attention can see the truth here. I get it, you don't want others to have those features so you're salty. But I'm the retard :dahell:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:laff: at you running in here like
giphy.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
A deep dive article in how the teraflops count in the ps5 is not even accurate, and Microsoft chimes in and doubles down on the fact that's what Sony is doing.

This is huge news, but it's not what the majority wants to hear. AND THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO HEAR IT EITHER :wow:

insert hate below...