Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don't even post here anymore :dahell:

And it's the reason I left, whoever now has power thought they could dictate what I post. Not sure why that would be a priority but it is. Once I started posting real nikka shyt is when this happened which tells me :patrice: black lives matter in the corporate sense. This place been fake black lives mattering since 2012 :wow:

But enough about racial issues, I figured I'd drop one last jewel for all ye to feast upon...

After watching this video go into the official spiderman thread and watch how they lying to themselves and each other :wow:

And no mention of the $200 & $400 xbox series s,x consoles here? Wow, what a great forum you guys running here :tu:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good morning courtdog! I like xbox too. If you want, we can play the campaign when Halo Infinite drops. :smile:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If you're banned how am I reading this
220px-Drake_-_If_You%27re_Reading_This_It%27s_Too_Late.png

:troll:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You heard it here first, and you'll miss me when im gone.

Here's the official xbox version, you can play the entire campaign in VR

Believe me or wait a few weeks to get blown away by what's really good on the greener side :wow:

And could somebody tell @Diondon that his ps5 reveal highlight was a ps4 dlc :laff: it's not even close which system to get. Everyone will be convinced after this July show or they'll never convince you. The cloud will play a HUGE role but y'all nikkaz know it all because you have a motherboard :yawn:

Last edited: