Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nall they don't Sony is over 30 percent weaker in Ray Tracing capability
Huh? You said they don't have dedicated hardware which is false. That's the only thing that was in contention.

PS5 GPU has less Compute Units, it won't be able to do RT at the same efficiency as the XSX GPU. It doesn't scale with frequency well, so Sony will never be equal there.
Why are you guys arguing against something I didn't even say?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Huh? You said they don't have dedicated hardware which is false. That's the only thing that was in contention.

Why are you guys arguing against something I didn't even say?
Not arguing, just putting it out there, certain people keep insisting there won't be a difference there. Trying to avoid the inevitable statements/questions.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Native 4K is overrated anyway though. Nvdia's DLSS is a better solution until these GPUs have a huge leap. I have no idea what AMD is bringing to the table for this but they'll have some solution.It will affect both consoles also because they're not that far apart.
That last line is a flat out lie, a narrative literally created by Sony fanboys. These systems are not equal. There's some similarities because they're both computer gaming systems. But the differences are vast, you don't have enough understanding of either console to claim they the same. When you FINALLY see multiplat titles that Sony didn't pay off for console parity? You'll see exactly how they differ :ufdup:
The PS5 has the same dedicated hardware acceleration for RT as the XSX as they're both using AMDs solution.

As far as this thread is concerned, it depends on what that particular dev is shooting for. I don't know why people like the OP have it in their head that the PS5 isn't capable of native 4k, or why he believes the XSX will be doing at native 4k what the PS5 can only do at 1440p.
:laff: even tho the experts already broken down how what you're saying is false. You gotta ask yourself, self? Who the fukk keeps telling you all these lies, and why? I know you know I know that you know the answer :win: get it through your head, the ps5 cannot do ray tracing at all. It's not powerful enough to do native real time ray tracing. Again, REAL TIME RAY TRACING is the real deal. If you can't do it? Then the alternative is global illumination aka bootleg ray tracing. This technique is used today, and was even used last gen. If you're too lazy to Google that fact, ask me and I'll provide videos. fukk it, let's roll the tape...

Let me make this clear to you so you don't miss it. Show me anywhere where Sony is touting real time ray tracing or ray tracing period. Fanboys use that, Sony makes it clear they doing global illumination which isn't even worth talking about since it's nothing new. But nobody on the Sony side even cares like trump supporters :scust:
You broadcast/stream at 1080p 30 fps because majority of people watching internet isnt fast enough to process 4k live broadcasting...
I gotta call flagrant bullshyt on your response and here's why. Next gen systems are not marketed for the poor. If you're in the market for a ps5 then you most likely have internet that can handle what necessary speeds?

4K TV: How much Internet bandwidth do you need?

10-25mbps

Who the fukk in the year 2020 don't got that AND IS IN THE MARKET FOR A NEXT GEN SYSTEM :wtf: let's stop making up strawman excuses. Sony is hiding because direct comparisons would kill them. If they provided a 4k stream are you implying that others couldn't watch it in a lower resolution? If that's NOT THE CASE then your excuse does not apply because you don't HAVE TO STREAM IN 4K. Just nice to have the option so you can you know, actually see how the games they showing off look. It's the reason they having the show. Imagine revealing your system and games but showcasing them in lesser quality than they actually come, nobody would do that on purpose :stopitslime:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
All I know is if you make a thread with links that discuss a particular topic that isn't flattering about Sony, it gets moved.

You wanna know anything about the cloud and how it'll work in our upcoming games? That info has been hidden. And anything negative about Sony is hidden within threads. This tactic is worth noting. They will claim the topic was discussed in a different thread then will actively advocate to have your thread moved.

Regular posters, gamers don't do that. Ppl with agendas and incentives work that hard. Y'all working sohh hard that I legitimately wonder if posting is even necessary. Like, I don't wanna fight some nerdy bytch ass nikka just to speak on the topics that interest me and the millions of other xbox gamers. When I feel that way before I post? I think why do it, like, you nikkaz don't deserve to know. Stay ignorant to the facts and hope for the best. Im sure today's show will blow you away regardless because the tactics used all too often around here demonstrate how deep the fandom goes.

Now I have some really damaging info on ps5 but I need to know if it'll be permissible. If not, I'll bless another site and keep it moving.

@Barnett114
@GoldenGlove
@Rain

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That last line is a flat out lie, a narrative literally created by Sony fanboys. These systems are not equal. There's some similarities because they're both computer gaming systems. But the differences are vast, you don't have enough understanding of either console to claim they the same. When you FINALLY see multiplat titles that Sony didn't pay off for console parity? You'll see exactly how they differ :ufdup:

:laff: even tho the experts already broken down how what you're saying is false. You gotta ask yourself, self? Who the fukk keeps telling you all these lies, and why? I know you know I know that you know the answer :win: get it through your head, the ps5 cannot do ray tracing at all. It's not powerful enough to do native real time ray tracing. Again, REAL TIME RAY TRACING is the real deal. If you can't do it? Then the alternative is global illumination aka bootleg ray tracing. This technique is used today, and was even used last gen. If you're too lazy to Google that fact, ask me and I'll provide videos. fukk it, let's roll the tape...

Let me make this clear to you so you don't miss it. Show me anywhere where Sony is touting real time ray tracing or ray tracing period. Fanboys use that, Sony makes it clear they doing global illumination which isn't even worth talking about since it's nothing new. But nobody on the Sony side even cares like trump supporters :scust:

I gotta call flagrant bullshyt on your response and here's why. Next gen systems are not marketed for the poor. If you're in the market for a ps5 then you most likely have internet that can handle what necessary speeds?

4K TV: How much Internet bandwidth do you need?

10-25mbps

Who the fukk in the year 2020 don't got that AND IS IN THE MARKET FOR A NEXT GEN SYSTEM :wtf: let's stop making up strawman excuses. Sony is hiding because direct comparisons would kill them. If they provided a 4k stream are you implying that others couldn't watch it in a lower resolution? If that's NOT THE CASE then your excuse does not apply because you don't HAVE TO STREAM IN 4K. Just nice to have the option so you can you know, actually see how the games they showing off look. It's the reason they having the show. Imagine revealing your system and games but showcasing them in lesser quality than they actually come, nobody would do that on purpose :stopitslime:

from the article YOU posted

Online streaming remains the biggest source of 4K content, led by Netflix and Amazon’s growing selection of original series. But many consumer broadband connections aren’t fast enough to allow reliable 4K streaming.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Have you ever stepped back and said to yourself, ive been talking about this cloud technology for going on 9 years and you have yet to see it yourself?

Mental illness.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At 4AM. Boy can't sleep :wow:
Dude was in bed like at 3:39AM like
on-phone-in-bed.jpg

Got up and booted up his PC again just to post something :wow:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
from the article YOU posted
The article I POSTED as you put it is from 2016. Now let's address your next post...
Have you ever stepped back and said to yourself, ive been talking about this cloud technology for going on 9 years and you have yet to see it yourself?

Mental illness.
Sonys relationship with Microsoft is "deepening" but that kinda info should be hidden somewhere in this thread even tho it's reality. Gamepass is the cloud as well. But im not desperate for brownie points so I'll take it as you're referring to gameplay with cloud enhancements. One game that will showcase the leap in tech will be none other than crackdown 3 :banderas: 4k/60+with real time ray tracing and the buildings exploding :banderas: but I can't show you so how about this...
AMD CEO talks next Xbox ‘secret sauce’ and cloud computing

There you go, now please. Enjoy the lesson. Because im no longer educating you fukkin idiot's. I didn't post anything new so the only mental illness is you talking about dota like some fukkin clown :dahell:
Damaging info :ohhh:

fukk outta here clown :russ:
Yes, and you laughing like if that's impossible is why I'm glad im not sharing info any more. Please make an ill informed decision and tell yourself it was all good just a week ago :wow:
At 4AM. Boy can't sleep :wow:
I get up at 2am everyday to workout and start my day, but I enjoy watching you lazy nikkaz never once coming to such a conclusion because it's not something in your playbook. Excuse me Dylan...
Dude was in bed like at 3:39AM like
on-phone-in-bed.jpg

Got up and booted up his PC again just to post something :wow:
And after I posted as soon as you seen the post you sucked your teeth and then proceeded to make this fakkity ass post I just quoted. All because I asked to not be censored. I don't know when people in power thought this is how this site conducts itself. My posting habits is not a group thing. Why is nikkaz upright? What am I doing? I don't get it, but I'll be dammed if you think you can treat an OG this way and I'll stand for it :stop: so y'all nikkaz have fun agreeing with each other. Im out...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There article I POSTED as you put it is from 2016. Now let's address your next post...

Sonys relationship with Microsoft is "deepening" but that kinda info should be hidden somewhere in this thread even tho it's reality. Gamepass is the cloud as well. But im not desperate for brownie points so I'll take it as you're referring to gameplay with cloud enhancements. One game that will showcase the leap in tech will be none other than crackdown 3 :banderas: 4k/60+with real time ray tracing and the buildings exploding :banderas: but I can't show you so how about this...
AMD CEO talks next Xbox ‘secret sauce’ and cloud computing

There you go, now please. Enjoy the lesson. Because im no longer educating you fukkin idiot's. I didn't post anything new so the only mental illness is you talking about dota like some fukkin clown :dahell:

Yes, and you laughing like if that's impossible is why I'm glad im not sharing info any more. Please make an ill informed decision and tell yourself it was all good just a week ago :wow:

I get up at 2am everyday to workout and start my day, but I enjoy watching you lazy nikkaz never once coming to such a conclusion because it's not something in your playbook. Excuse me Dylan...

And after I posted as soon as you seen the post you sucked your teeth and then proceeded to make this fakkity ass post I just quoted. All because I asked to not be censored. I don't know when people in power thought this is how this site conducts itself. My posting habits is not a group thing. Why is nikkaz upright? What am I doing? I don't get it, but I'll be dammed if you think you can treat an OG this way and I'll stand for it :stop: so y'all nikkaz have fun agreeing with each other. Im out...

:umad:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@PS4 - You make these long winded posts for nothing when you can just post those experts. I personally don't believe they exist. I also doubt they're as credible as the PS5 system architect and AMD themselves. I don't get why you're so insecure here. Scene for scene, the XSX is still capable of doing more /w rt than the PS5. You should take solace in that.

"Sony also shed some "light" on the hardware-accelerated real-time ray-tracing approach AMD is taking with RDNA2. Apparently, each compute unit features a hardware component called "Intersection Engine," with roughly the same function as an RT core on NVIDIA "Turing," which is to calculate the intersection of rays with geometry (such as triangles or polygons) in a scene. This combines with a fairly standardized bounding volume hierarchy (BVH) model to achieve a hybrid of ray-traced elements in an otherwise conventional rasterized 3D scene (pretty much where NVIDIA is right now with RTX). On PlayStation 5, RDNA2's ray-tracing hardware is leveraged for positional audio, global illumination, shadows, reflections, and full ray-tracing."