Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I am level headed, only wanna have a factoid conversation. I believe you're mad, and here's why

Xbox Series X: See How It Uses Ray Tracing To Dramatically Improve Graphics

Now tell me what im upset about, I'll truly listen :handshake:

Sir.. sir, you don't make sense. You seen a tech demo. If you seen the same demo on the xbox it would look better. I'll repeat it again, once you see multiplat games side by side? Then you won't be able to lie to yourself like this. Why do it? You guys claim to be smart and knowledgeable but show your true colors when a 1440p/30fps TECH DEMO drops. So I thank you for your opinion, I hope you don't mind me making an example out of you :francis:

Well, produce a side-by-side comparison already folk. :francis:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Well, produce a side-by-side comparison already folk. :francis:
I tell you what. I'll show you they are scam artist. Let me show you something from 6yrs ago...

These nikkaz showcasing tech from this gen as brand new :wow: and why?
Here's an actual dev who worked on horizon zero dawn :dame:
Xbox Series X is a ‘beast’ compared to PS5, says ex-PlayStation dev | TechRadar

That’s according to Chris Grannell, an industry veteran who spent almost 14 years at the now-defunct Studio Liverpool, which was responsible for the blisteringly-fast WipEout games. Grannell also spent time at Guerrilla Games, the developer behind the PS4 smash-hit Horizon: Zero Dawn.

Speaking on the RDX podcast, Grannell said: “PS5 is not a bad console, it’s an absolute beast of a piece of hardware. But it’s just a piece of hardware which is slower on numerous kinds of paths than what Microsoft has put together.”

We already know that Microsoft has Sony beat when it comes to direct, technical comparisons between the Xbox Series X and PS5 specs, and it seems that Grannell shares that opinion. “The machine that Microsoft has put together is an absolute beast compared to what Sony has put together,” said Grannell. This opinion is also shared among other developers that Grannell has spoken to, apparently
Don't hate the messenger, I know y'all outnumber me :whoa:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I tell you what. I'll show you they are scam artist. Let me show you something from 6yrs ago...

These nikkaz showcasing tech from this gen as brand new :wow: and why?
Here's an actual dev who worked on horizon zero dawn :dame:
Xbox Series X is a ‘beast’ compared to PS5, says ex-PlayStation dev | TechRadar

Don't hate the messenger, I know y'all outnumber me :whoa:

I got no stake in the game. No dog in the race. I quit 'gaming' some time ago. Possibly getting back into it though. I've had both consoles over the years but I've always gravitated toward Sony - Playstation but if the facts are the facts, then so be it.

I just wanna cut thru all the pontificating and get ride down to the facts, yanno.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I got no stake in the game. No dog in the race. I quit 'gaming' some time ago. Possibly getting back into it though. I've had both consoles over the years but I've always gravitated toward Sony - Playstation but if the facts are the facts, then so be it.

I just wanna cut thru all the pontificating and get ride down to the facts, yanno.
Don't take this dude seriously bruh.
This is the same dude who did this...
Don't mean to brag, but Craigslist has been good to a niqqa!!! - ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of y'all take this console shyt too seriously :mjlol:
Just buy them all

nikkaz complain about the cost of gaming PC but want to buy all these consoles they can't do none of the shyt they are advertised as

might as well just get a gaming PC at point especially if you play on Xbox because its just a low budget gaming PC

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
nikkaz complain about the cost of gaming PC but want to buy all these consoles they can't do none of the shyt they are advertised as

might as well just get a gaming PC at point especially if you play on Xbox because its just a low budget gaming PC
gaming pcs really aren't that much, you can get a midrange for the same price as an iphone :heh:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is embarrassing. If the PS5 is weak as fukk then by the transitive property the XsX is weak as fukk as well!