Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Man this the best time to get into PC gaming, you cards out for 500 they are future proof
basically.

you just got to be a little creative. I bought a pc with just 8ram, used midrange, but made sure the videocard was high end (8gb vram), then I just swapped things, like the ssd, and ram. things you already have lying around. say you buy a pc which only has 8gb RAM, surely your existing pc has 8, just install, and now your new pc has 16 without spending a dime. its really not that hard, take 4 hours out of your day to research. cats spend about that much time reading nonsense on here. once you buy a pc, you don't even need to buy another one, just swap/upgrade shyt out periodically. plug and play.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
AmazingDamagedAmericanquarterhorse-size_restricted.gif

Daps
right any grown man with a switch is suspect to me, fukk outta here with that shyt
says the man engaging in stan wars:mjlol:
we play video games as grown men some people will look at us with the same judgement shut your dumb ass up:mjlol:
I didn't know the series X supported this Xbox play anywhere thing until now:yeshrug:

either way i'm going to enjoy the games

Daps
graphics between the two system will be negligibly different. The reason developers are so excited about the PS5 is its SSD, which is a custom unit that's a lot faster than the one housed within the Xbox Series X, and its massive IO throughput. The PS5's capacity to transfer data pushes it well ahead of the Xbox Series X.

:unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
says the man engaging in stan wars:mjlol:
we play video games as grown men some people will look at us with the same judgement shut your dumb ass up:mjlol:
I didn't know the series X supported this Xbox play anywhere thing until now:yeshrug:

either way i'm going to enjoy the games

nobody is engaging in stan wars, I'm just stating facts

you don't need X box play, every game on xbox has a PC version, all their "exclusive" games are released on PC at the same time, so its pointless to have an xbox when its just a watered down PC

I sold my pro when I switched to PC, and only brought one again just to play Final Fantasy remake, if it was released on PC at the same time I wouldn't have brought it

at least Sony has games you can only play on playstation like spider-man, its never coming to PC

Daps
nobody is engaging in stan wars, I'm just stating facts

you don't need X box play, every game on xbox has a PC version, all their "exclusive" games are released on PC at the same time, so its pointless to have an xbox when its just a watered down PC

at least Sony has games you can only play on playstation like spider-man, its never coming to PC
source.gif

I don't have a gaming pc so I could give a fukk :mjlol:
I might check out pc gaming when the tech comes out later next gen who knows :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
source.gif

I don't have a gaming pc so I could give a fukk :mjlol:
I might check out pc gaming when the tech comes out later next gen who knows :yeshrug:

why are you quoting me, I was talking about saying the buying all systems, when they complaining about the cost of pc gaming which is cheaper

once again broke boy being insecure, get your weight up man lmao

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody gives a fukk about any of this. PS4 will have the better games at the end of the day

I dunno why they still make an XBOX, let that shyt die. Now Nintendo needs to team up with Sega and drop some shyt to compete with Sony.

Daps
why are you quoting me, I was talking about saying the buying all systems, when they complaining about the cost of pc gaming which is cheaper

once again broke boy being insecure, get your weight up man lmao
I'm quoting you because you quoted me repeating yourself over and over like you're autistic :gucci:
nikka shut your dumb ass up:mjlol:

Daps
“It has an immense amount of GPU power, but also multi-order bandwidth increase in storage management. That’s going to be absolutely critical,” he says. “It’s one thing to render everything that can fit in memory,” he adds, but a much more impressive feat to render a world that “might be tens of gigabytes in size” almost instantaneously, as Sony’s new console and its M.2 solid-state drive are promising.

“We’ve been working super close with Sony for quite a long time on storage,” he says. “The storage architecture on the PS5 is far ahead of anything you can buy on anything on PC for any amount of money right now. It’s going to help drive future PCs. [The PC market is] going to see this thing ship and say, ‘Oh wow, SSDs are going to need to catch up with this.”

The new drive, which Sony claims is faster than any on-market device available right now, won’t just make load times almost nonexistent, but will also enable developers to access the data their games are composed of with unprecedented speed. The result is larger game worlds loading much faster than ever before, which could result in drastic changes to how developers approach everything from balancing visual quality and performance to level design.

:francis: