Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nobody is engaging in stan wars, I'm just stating facts

you don't need X box play, every game on xbox has a PC version, all their "exclusive" games are released on PC at the same time, so its pointless to have an xbox when its just a watered down PC

I sold my pro when I switched to PC, and only brought one again just to play Final Fantasy remake, if it was released on PC at the same time I wouldn't have brought it

at least Sony has games you can only play on playstation like spider-man, its never coming to PC

:sas2:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4
Daps
Except for the loading times. :sas2:
And the rendering. And the AI interactivity. And everything else that is bolstered by the PS5 being able to transfer 5.5GB of data (the PS4 is only able to do 100MB :mindblown:) a second. Anyone thinking Sony didn't deliberately remain silent on the PS5's capabilities are delusional. Remember when people said their silence was because they were scared of revealing a weaker system to Microsoft's superior one?

:sas1:

Daps
And the rendering. And the AI interactivity. And everything else that is bolstered by the PS5 being able to transfer 5.5GB of data (the PS4 is only able to do 100MB :mindblown:) a second. Anyone thinking Sony didn't remain silent on what the PS5 was capable for a reason are delusional. Remember when people said their silent was because they were scared of revealing a weaker system to Microsoft's superior one?

I'm excited to see how the SSD affects not only graphics but AI, animation, destructibility, etc.

Daps
I'm excited to see how the SSD affects not only graphics but AI, animation, destructibility, etc.
Hell, yeah, breh. shyt's a game changer. Sony saw the usual iterations that occur with each new gen and decided that something needed to change. They had to introduce a completely novel form of tech that impacted the way we play games. Prettier visuals are always welcome, but advances in other, less noticeable facets of game design are also key to pushing our experience forward. Someone could look at the Xbox Series X' output and exclaim, "WOW, the PS5 doesn't look that nice," while someone else could respond, "True, but take a look at how much draw distance is in the PS5 games. Notice how seamlessly you transition between levels? Observe how effortlessly I was able to move into that area and begin interacting with the environment. Can you do that on Microsoft's system?"

:mjgrin:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And the rendering. And the AI interactivity. And everything else that is bolstered by the PS5 being able to transfer 5.5GB of data (the PS4 is only able to do 100MB :mindblown:) a second. Anyone thinking Sony didn't deliberately remain silent on the PS5's capabilities are delusional. Remember when people said their silence was because they were scared of revealing a weaker system to Microsoft's superior one?

CPU-and-GPU-Bottleneck.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
nobody is engaging in stan wars, I'm just stating facts

you don't need X box play, every game on xbox has a PC version, all their "exclusive" games are released on PC at the same time, so its pointless to have an xbox when its just a watered down PC

I sold my pro when I switched to PC, and only brought one again just to play Final Fantasy remake, if it was released on PC at the same time I wouldn't have brought it

at least Sony has games you can only play on playstation like spider-man, its never coming to PC

PC<<<<MAC only broke people have PCs and MACs ain’t for gaming.

No one cares about PC......... None of y’all ever discuss PC exclusives that are not on any consoles:sas2:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Ps5 gonna be the 4th Sony console you sell more than 100 mil while this flops like all xflop consoles except the 360 :russ:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That's.... not how it works. You guys are are finding anything online from typical scorned Xbox fanboys to sort of "tech splain" away any perceived benefit for PS5. :snoop:

like that clown that tried to tell Sweeney from Epic how SSD speeds work and he replied to make him look like a fool. Homie deleted his tweet and everything. :laff:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I can’t wait till you Xbox morons get your wake up call with this ray tracing shyt :russ:, you nikkaz really don’t understand the technology you’re advocating for and the performance hit it takes

If ps5 just does something with light like I saw on the unreal demo I’m perfectly happy, I’ve never in my life seen anything more realistic then what I saw the other day.