Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I've been wondering lately how the blunt situation is in everyone else's neck of the woods? I prefer game and I know @MeachTheMonster liked them. I can't find red sweets anywhere and a few places have ran out completely of any kind. Blunt factory is considered non essential
I moved on. Don’t smoke blunts anymore. Got a XL joint roller and a PAX.

Trying to save my lungs for old age.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I think we are in for the deadliest console fanboy war ever. Worse than the PS3/360 era 2008-2011. Twitter is gonna be battleground worse than Youtube was. And what's crazy I think devs gonna get involved too.
Dev's have always been involved, last gen kojima said the ps3 is like going out to a fancy restuarant and that analogy had the majority of gamers thinking the ps3 gpu was superior than xbox. Sure, madden ran at 30fps for a few years, top games like red dead redemption wasn't even hd on ps3. Sony owned Ghostbusters, Sony was talking shyt about how the ps3 version would be superior (it ended up inferior) epic games yesterday with their disingenuous comments about ps5. But the console war will never match its peak which was during the 16 bit era. The companies are nice to each other, wishing each other luck n shyt. Sega ain't never wish Nintendo good luck :ufdup:
and it still won't matter because the PS5 will still outsell the XSX regardless.
So bring it on....and watch the tears..... :laff:
Im a gamer bruh, you not even paying attention to that. Whichever system has the most intriguing games will win, I don't care who sells more, I care who will satisfy my gaming itch the best. Microsoft is dedicated to providing that so im paying attention. Sony has revealed a controller, weaker specs and a tech demo. After you regurgitate spiderman and God of war/ horizon you'll be without a title to name or look forward to. Oh yeah, lost of its 2. These repeat experiences don't trump new experiences. If they did, you can't name horizon, spiderman because those were new experiences and you only like what you already played.

The point is you don't know what you'll wanna play next gen until the games come out. More people buying one system over the other doesn't make your game any better or my game any worse. So your logic is flawed, you don't want another sequel, you want a new must get AAA franchise. Xbox will have that, more than your console of choice. Will any of it be worth your time? We'll see. Tbc. Phil is confident, gotta be a reason...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
If this is a topic you don't want to discuss then please, leave :ld:

The unreal engine 5 tech demo that Sony showcased yesterday was not a good look. And that comes down to what are you looking for? If Microsoft showcased this current gen tech demo you'd guys would wanna talk about it. Sohh let's talk about it :handshake:

A week before the unveiling epic put out a release saying xbox and ps5 are now part of unreal engine development, and that features will continue to be added. Here, let me pull that up for you...

Epic adds PS5 and Xbox Series X support to Unreal Engine

So when Sony had literally nothing to show, they get epic to showcase the worst version of unreal engine 5. Unreal states themselves it's the engine that makes what was shown possible, not the hardware. Here, let me pull that up...

Unreal Engine 5 PS5 demo was just 1440p, 30 FPS, and lacked ray-tracing

So what did we see from Sony? We saw that unreal engine 5 is gonna max out at 1440p/30fps on ps5 :picard: and you won't be getting ray tracing at all. Sony deliberately tried to show off global illumination so the fanboys can act like it's the same thing as the real thing :jawalrus:

Imagine xbox showcasing series x anything and it come out at 1440p/30fps? They'd have a fukkin field day, you know, like when assassins creed was "currently" at 4k30, that was enough for fanboys to carlton dance. Meanwhile you can't even get that from a tech demo :bryan: I understand y'all outnumber me so build each other up during these trying times...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:umad:You maaaaad
I am level headed, only wanna have a factoid conversation. I believe you're mad, and here's why

Xbox Series X: See How It Uses Ray Tracing To Dramatically Improve Graphics

Now tell me what im upset about, I'll truly listen :handshake:
Saw both. I'm not a spec geek. Based on comparisons between the two, I was more impressed with Sony. If I'm spending money... it's on the PS5.
Sir.. sir, you don't make sense. You seen a tech demo. If you seen the same demo on the xbox it would look better. I'll repeat it again, once you see multiplat games side by side? Then you won't be able to lie to yourself like this. Why do it? You guys claim to be smart and knowledgeable but show your true colors when a 1440p/30fps TECH DEMO drops. So I thank you for your opinion, I hope you don't mind me making an example out of you :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I am level headed, only wanna have a factoid conversation. I believe you're mad, and here's why

Xbox Series X: See How It Uses Ray Tracing To Dramatically Improve Graphics

Now tell me what im upset about, I'll truly listen :handshake:

Sir.. sir, you don't make sense. You seen a tech demo. If you seen the same demo on the xbox it would look better. I'll repeat it again, once you see multiplat games side by side? Then you won't be able to lie to yourself like this. Why do it? You guys claim to be smart and knowledgeable but show your true colors when a 1440p/30fps TECH DEMO drops. So I thank you for your opinion, I hope you don't mind me making an example out of you :francis:

It's all gravy. Still waiting till both are released. I'm a casual gamer, so yeah most of the shyt I'm talking about is from a casual standpoint.