Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
im not too positive you actually know what you are looking at while linking these with all respect... it shows negative across the board on the first one I clicked on... the only positive was the restructure change (saving on fired employee payroll). they literally lost money on every avenue in the report, YOU just linked, except on restructure/operating costs

come better next time :smile:

you trollin now so okay.

Fiscal Year By Segment slides tell all for each year. Revenue and Operating Income.

This whole Playstation is all Sony has nonsense is an internet ducktale that a simple search could see was :duck:

But :troll: on

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
you trollin now so okay.

Fiscal Year By Segment slides tell all for each year. Revenue and Operating Income.

This whole Playstation is all Sony has nonsense is an internet ducktale that a simple search could see was :duck:

But :troll: on

2AdrEr7.png

this what you linked breh, not me... unless my eyes are getting bad in my old age, those look like negatives to me :martin:

are those not negatives :martin:

help me out here :martin:

im just screenshotting the financial report, you linked :martin:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
2AdrEr7.png

this what you linked breh, not me... unless my eyes are getting bad in my old age, those look like negatives to me :martin:

that's the change from the previous year fam :dahell:

you stopped at page 1. Page 5 breaks it down by segment. :snoop:

Yeah, I'm stopping this convo. You trollin.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
that's the change from the previous year fam :dahell:

you stopped at page 1. Page 5 breaks it down by segment. :snoop:

Yeah, I'm stopping this convo. You trollin.

So changes, in the negative...

Company losing money from the year before = positive for you ?

you linked it breh, not me :hubie:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So changes, in the negative...

Company losing money from the year before = positive for you ?

you linked it breh, not me :hubie:

like I said you trolling, negative means less than the previous year in this case. Less than =/= in the red.

we not doing basic math today. just finished that shyt with my 2nd grader.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
like I said you trolling, negative means less than the previous year in this case. Less than =/= in the red.

we not doing basic math today. just finished that shyt with my 2nd grader.

breh they lost money in every avenue stream they had. They stayed afloat by firing thousands of employees. If thats company success to you and not financial worries, than you then more power to you :salute:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
we selling trees in here now? :skip:
You leave that delivery boy alone. He basically said he's a bus boy for weed plates. He probably carries a busbin to deliver his weed in :lolbron:

I've been wondering lately how the blunt situation is in everyone else's neck of the woods? I prefer game and I know @MeachTheMonster liked them. I can't find red sweets anywhere and a few places have ran out completely of any kind. Blunt factory is considered non essential :why:
im not too positive you actually know what you are looking at while linking these with all respect... it shows negative across the board on the first one I clicked on... the only positive was the restructure change (saving on fired employee payroll). they literally lost money on every avenue in the report, YOU just linked, except on restructure/operating costs

2AdrEr7.png

come better next time :smile:
Daaaaaamn the delivery boy is serving the shyt outta that ghat damn causal :whoo:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
breh they lost money in every avenue stream they had. The stayed afloat by firing thousands of employees. If thats company success to you and not financial worries, than you then more power to you :salute:

no they did not. :snoop:

you really don't know how to read a financial statement????? :skip:

Game & network services (Playstation) - 238.4 BILLION yen (roughly 2.2 billion USD) in net income this past fiscal year that ended yesterday, down 72.7% from the previoius year.

Overall Sony had 845.5 net operating income last fiscal year (7.88 billion USD)

sony19.png

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
no they did not. :snoop:

you really don't know how to read a financial statement????? :skip:

Game & network services (Playstation) - 238.4 BILLION yen (roughly 2.2 billion USD) in net income this past fiscal year that ended yesterday, down 72.7% from the previoius year.

Overall Sony had 845.5 net operating income last fiscal year (7.88 billion USD)

sony19.png

oh I thought were discussing the one I linked. I see you moved on to another year, which still shows -405.8 trillion yen ($3.8 billion USD) compared to the year before :huhldup:

you sure you know what you looking at here breh :huhldup:

down $3.8 billion from 2018 to 2019

you can stop anytime :smile:

edit: im under assumption this is under Yen since its a japanese company and all financial articles im pulling up are under Yen. If USD then its down $400 million still from the year before :huhldup:

L either way :huhldup:

where are you going with this :huhldup: How successful Sony is at losing money every year :huhldup:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
oh I thought were discussing the one I linked. I see you moved on to another year, which still shows -405.8 trillion yen ($3.8 billion USD) compared to the year before :huhldup:

you sure you know what you looking at here breh :huhldup:

down $3.8 billion from 2018 to 2019

you can stop anytime :smile:

You showed me this.
2AdrEr7.png

Those negatives are the change from FY2015 meaning lower than the previous year, but not in the red.

You really don't know how to read this. I'm sitting her like :dwillhuh:

A negative in the teal column would mean a loss.

that 288.7 in operating income comes from here...
sony2016.png

I hope you learning something from this at least.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I think we are in for the deadliest console fanboy war ever. Worse than the PS3/360 era 2008-2011. Twitter is gonna be battleground worse than Youtube was. And what's crazy I think devs gonna get involved too.

and it still won't matter because the PS5 will still outsell the XSX regardless.

So bring it on....and watch the tears..... :laff:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I think we are in for the deadliest console fanboy war ever. Worse than the PS3/360 era 2008-2011. Twitter is gonna be battleground worse than Youtube was. And what's crazy I think devs gonna get involved too.

Yep, gonna be real interesting now that Microsoft got a bigger warchest with the studios they acquired.

I'm still reppin' Cinco Squad tho :youngsabo:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You showed me this.
2AdrEr7.png

Those negatives are the change from FY2015 meaning lower than the previous year, but not in the red.

You really don't know how to read this. I'm sitting her like :dwillhuh:

A negative in the teal column would mean a loss.

that 288.7 in operating income comes from here...
sony2016.png

I hope you learning something from this at least.

But.. they are negative, right? Down from the year before, RIGHT? Showing someone a financial report and going "SEE, WE ARE ONLY DOWN $2 BILLION FROM THE YEAR BEFORE!" is not exactly a hill you should die on.. imagine convincing your friend to invest into Sony, and him saying "gee man, theres a lot of negatives in this report, any plans of them going positive in this division?" and you reply with "BUT THE OPERATING INCOME MAN :ohlawd: ITS FROM THE WALKMAN IN THE 80s and 90s :ohlawd: BUT THEY STILL SURVIVING OFF IT :ohlawd: IGNORE THE PART WHERE THEY GOT RID OF MOST OF THESE DIVISIONS :ohlawd: AND FIRED THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF EMPLOYEES :ohlawd: AND THAT THE STOCK HAS BEEN NEAR STAGNANT FOR 2 YEARS :ohlawd: INVEST MAN :ohlawd: "

Consolidated total -6.2% :dwillhuh:

If every year you are negative, you eventually run out of money.. or before that time period, file for bankruptcy.. it was said Sony was heading towards bankruptcy, those are valid claims. They had some strong years 2013-2015. But since then have started the dip, again. But PS5 will bail them out, again.

As stated earlier, they stayed afloat by firing thousands of employees, eliminating multiple divisions, and focusing on their bred winner, The Playstation.. so im not even sure what you are arguing about here? All youve shown is exactly what I said..

Don't worry, your stock is safe in the $60 range unless PS5 bombs, which I doubt it will.

I hope YOU learn something from this at least :smile:

Last edited: