Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yea, and? We all know. What that gotta do with anything?

if anything it only proved my point :skip:

In 2000 Sony stock was at $150 :skip: after failure after failure it went down to $15 :skip:

until 2013, when PS4 released, and has since slowly gone up to $62 :skip:

you talking to a smart successful business owner here :francis: save the bs dumb shyt for courtney

that's not what you said. you said they'd be out of business without Playstation. That's not close to being true.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
that's not what you said. you said they'd be out of business without Playstation. That's not close to being true.
Bro there fukking stock went from $150 to almost bottoming out and bankruptcy til PS4 released, this is not only very public record but as a Sony stan yourself im sure theres a reason you bought when it was at an all time low just the month before PS4 dropped :skip:

Why didnt you buy before :skip:

You were old enough and a Sony stan in 2000, why didnt you buy in 2000 when it was $150 since you rewriting history if you believed so much in the company then :skip:

why not 2006 when the ps3 came out and it was dipping drastically :skip:

You waited til it literally hit an all time low of $15 on a dime and a prayer :skip:

and it worked out for you

but im sure Sony would like that $150 stock back :skip:

Dont play with me man i got nothing but time

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bro there fukking stock went from $150 to almost bottoming out and bankruptcy til PS4 released, this is not only very public record but as a Sony stan yourself im sure theres a reason you bought when it was at an all time low just the month before PS4 dropped :skip:

Why didnt you buy before :skip:

You were old enough and a Sony stan in 2000, why didnt you buy in 2000 when it was $150 since you rewriting history if you believed so much in the company then :skip:

why not 2006 when the ps3 came out and it was dipping drastically :skip:

You waited til it literally hit an all time low of $15 on a dime and a prayer :skip:

and it worked out for you

but im sure Sony would like that $150 stock back :skip:

Dont play with me man i got nothing but time

Ford stock is at 5 bucks a share, they going out of business because their stock is low? :skip:

Again, you said without Playstation they'd be out of business.
Playstation is only thing keeping Sony from bankruptcy for almost a decade now.
That is not true. And below is the evidence.

2013 - 12.6% of their revenue was the games division
https://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/presen/er/13q4_sonypre.pdf

2014 - 16.8% of their revenue
https://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/presen/er/14q4_sonypre.pdf

2015 - 19% of their revenue
https://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/presen/er/15q4_sonypre.pdf

2016 - 21.7%
2017 - 22.8%

:unimpressed:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ford stock is at 5 bucks a share, they going out of business because their stock is low? :skip:

Again, you said without Playstation they'd be out of business.

That is not true. And below is the evidence.

2013 - 12.6% of their revenue was the games division

2014 - 16.8% of their revenue

2015 - 19% of their revenue

2016 - 21.7%
2017 - 22.8%

:unimpressed:
Theirs a difference between revenue and profit :unimpressed: cant believe this has to be explained for the 100th time :unimpressed:

you can collect revenue on losses :unimpressed:

Most of those other revenue streams are losses for Sony, while the Playstation is its only profitable asset :unimpressed:

Also Ford is a horrible example, it never trades high, its high, when the market was at its peak last year, was a whopping $10 a stock :unimpressed:

come better next time :unimpressed:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yea, and? We all know. What that gotta do with anything I said?

if anything it only proved my point :skip:

In 2000 Sony stock was at $150 :skip: after failure after failure it went down to $15 :skip:

until 2013, when PS4 released, and has since slowly gone up to $62 :skip: Playstation saved the company, thats no secret.

you talking to a smart successful business owner here :francis: save the bs dumb shyt for courtney
Courtney would have invested in the cloud :sitdown:

If im not mistaken your "successful" business is you throwing "parties". I'm into business myself in a trillion dollar industry. And im really really skilled at it. How you gonna throw a party tho when nikkaz practicing social distancing :patrice:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Courtney would have invested in the cloud :sitdown:

If im not mistaken your "successful" business is you throwing "parties". I'm into business myself in a trillion dollar industry. And im really really skilled at it. How you gonna throw a party tho when nikkaz practicing social distancing :patrice:
I adapted and acquired a legal cannabis delivery license, from people I met through my “throwing parties” that I could put under my “party throwing” LLC. Approved on Get Nugg and weed maps yesterday actually and going through inventory today as we speak.

im in the legal weed game now. Im about to stunt on you in extraordinarily ways in the up coming months :ohlawd:

Since you my son for the past 8 years i might buy you a new xbox, engraved with itsyoung!! PC Gang Forever:ohlawd:

Nah, just kidding, you dont deserve shyt but the STDs you contracted from your craigslist used mattress.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I adapted and acquired a legal cannabis delivery license, from people I met through my “throwing parties” that I could put under my “party throwing” LLC. Approved on Get Nugg and weed maps yesterday actually and going through inventory today as we speak.

im in the legal weed game now. Im about to stunt on you in extraordinarily ways in the up coming months :ohlawd:
I can dig it, I can't speak for everyone else. I know anything I grow comes out better than anyone I've come across in DC. No till, gavita pro 1700, got a spider farmer for the web show, they say it's growers talent that determines and uh.... well, like you said, the future is bright. If you know where I can get some truthband 707? I need her back in my life bruh :to:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I can dig it, I can't speak for everyone else. I know anything I grow comes out better than anyone I've come across in DC. No till, gavita pro 1700, got a spider farmer for the web show, they say it's growers talent that determines and uh.... well, like you said, the future is bright. If you know where I can get some truthband 707? I need her back in my life bruh :to:
I said delivery license, not cultivation license. I dont/cant grow. In California theirs different type of licenses. Your thinking of a cultivation license.

Also flowers are just some products ill have, mostly pens and cbd related items, which now cbd can be legally mailed.

i dont have much variety of flowers, but no cheap shyt

$60 eigths, $390 ounces.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony is 100 dependent on the playstation to "stay alive" or at least not get bought out.

Sony is now known for camera's, projectors, and Tv's. None of which is really keeping them profitable like that.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Playstation is only thing keeping Sony from bankruptcy for almost a decade now.
Theirs a difference between revenue and profit :unimpressed: cant believe this has to be explained for the 100th time :unimpressed:

you can collect revenue on losses :unimpressed:

Most of those other revenue streams are losses for Sony, while the Playstation is its only profitable asset :unimpressed:

Also Ford is a horrible example, it never trades high, its high, when the market was at its peak last year, was a whopping $10 a stock :unimpressed:

come better next time :unimpressed:

Their net operating income on the rest of their divisions even if you removed the Game and Network Services still had them in the black every year since 2013.

So nope, you are still incorrect. They are not going under without Playstation.

I can link every single FY reportings presentation if you'd like.

Good day sir.

:smile:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Their net operating income on the rest of their divisions even if you removed the Game and Network Services still had them in the black every year since 2013.

So nope, you are still incorrect. They are not going under without Playstation.

I can link every single FY reportings presentation if you'd like.

Good day sir.

:smile:

rewriting history, ok.

good thing google exists with plenty of articles that speculated Sony was near bankruptcy :smile:

Sony has 78% Chance to Go Bankrupt in Two Years, says Macroaxis

Engadget is now a part of Verizon Media

Sony is no longer an electronics company

they trimmed the fat (cameras and tvs and all other bs electronics that were sitting on shelfs), still fail horribly at mobile sales, and Playstation is the clear bred winner.

article from this year;

Sony April-December net profit down a third but lifts forecasts

"Sony has spent years struggling to recover from deep financial trouble, a process that entailed aggressive restructuring, the loss of thousands of jobs, and the sale of business units and assets."

but ok man, you got it.

2012-2014 no one thought Sony was going to go under water, its all fake news, although thousands of articles on it :duck: I went back and hacked google search to prove my point on the coli :duck: its all fake news :duck:

Sony eliminating almost all their divisions to focus on just 3 things, movies (mostly spider man), Playstation and mobile and thousands of people losing their jobs so they wouldnt falter, is all made up :duck:

their stock never fell from $150 to $15 in 2012, then PS4 released, was a huge success and then bounced back to the point it is today, nope, never happened :duck: all made up shyt that no one can google apparently :duck:

Nope, cant just pull up their stock history by simply typing in "sony stock" :duck:

Don't worry guys, Bangkokpost is wrong and Rekkapryde of the coli is correct, Sony was never in financial trouble ever

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
rewriting history, ok.

good thing google exists with plenty of articles that speculated Sony was near bankruptcy :smile:

Sony has 78% Chance to Go Bankrupt in Two Years, says Macroaxis

Engadget is now a part of Verizon Media

Sony is no longer an electronics company

they trimmed the fat (cameras and tvs), still fail horribly at mobile sales, and Playstation is the clear bred winner.

article from this year;

Sony April-December net profit down a third but lifts forecasts

"Sony has spent years struggling to recover from deep financial trouble, a process that entailed aggressive restructuring, the loss of thousands of jobs, and the sale of business units and assets."

but ok man, you got it.

2012-2014 no one thought Sony was going to go under water, its all fake news, although thousands of articles on it :duck: I went back and hacked google search to prove my point on the coli :duck: its all fake news :duck:

Sony eliminating almost all their divisions to focus on just 3 things, movies (mostly spider man), Playstation and mobile and thousands of people losing their jobs so they wouldnt falter, is all made up :duck:

you going by articles fam.

I'm pulling straight Sony legal financials. Read and weep yourself. The numbers are there. Not some agenda driven articles. You can see the net operating income vs their overall operating income in each presentation. Breaks it down by each division too. Their imaging, financial, and semiconducter business is VERY strong.

https://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/presen/er/16q4_sonypre.pdf
https://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/presen/er/17q4_sonypre.pdf
https://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/presen/er/pdf/18q4_sonypre.pdf
https://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/presen/er/pdf/19q4_sonypre.pdf

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

im not too positive you actually know what you are looking at while linking these with all respect... it shows negative across the board on the first one I clicked on... the only positive was the restructure change (saving on fired employee payroll). they literally lost money on every avenue in the report, YOU just linked, except on restructure/operating costs

2AdrEr7.png

come better next time :smile: