Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That Unreal demo for the 5 got you in ya feelings, huh?

:youngsabo:

shyt is “talk of the town” while everyone has forgotten about that shytty Series X conference from a week ago.

Sony just does it better...
Im willing to ban bet you that Sony will do unreal engine 5 the worst out of the big 3 (pc,xb,ps)
still furious at today's news :mjlol:
Could you elaborate on what I possibly could be angry about, I honestly don't know what you're talking about :dwillhuh:
:russ:

Microsoft has nobody to blame but themselves....

They may lose the keys to the realms...
So for shyts and giggles, since you entered this thread and all. What do feel about this threads topic? If (when) the xbox reveal next month is more impressive than a tech demo from what a mid gen title could look like on ps5. Wouldn't that tell the tale of how this gen will play out? Launch titles >>> mid gen ps5 1440p/30fps/global illumination. As I been saying all along, you'll see it once we start comparing multiplat titles. Right now you can play dumb with each other :mjlol:
Nobody cares, just like they didn’t care when the One X was released and was more powerful.

The PS5 will hold its own and more importantly will actually have stunning looking games people want to play.
Could you name a stunning looking non sequel right now, I'll wait :popcorn:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and that has what to do with this thread?

yall graspin for straws :mjlol:

You know how many companies are getting fukked because of the Rona right now. :skip:
I gotta get back on my hate train since the fanboy's on overtime from a multiplat dev showing off unoptimized tech demo's and some how that leading to PS5>>>>>XSX

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
and that has what to do with this thread?

yall graspin for straws :mjlol:

You know how many companies are getting fukked because of the Rona right now. :skip:
Playstation is only thing keeping Sony from bankruptcy for almost a decade now. They pretty much strike out on every other thing they do.

it might be time for them to cut the remaining fat, go the way of nintendo and just focus on consoles/hand helds

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Playstation is only thing keeping Sony from bankruptcy for almost a decade now. They pretty much strike out on every other thing they do.

it might be time for them to cut the remaining fat, go the way of nintendo and just focus on consoles/hand helds

:duck:

owned their stock for over 7 years.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
full

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:duck:

owned their stock for over 7 years.
Yea, and? We all know. What that gotta do with anything I said?

if anything it only proved my point :skip:

In 2000 Sony stock was at $150 :skip: after failure after failure it went down to $15 :skip:

until 2013, when PS4 released, and has since slowly gone up to $62 :skip: Playstation saved the company, thats no secret.

you talking to a smart successful business owner here :francis: save the bs dumb shyt for courtney