Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I think xbox is fine if your an adult and really only play games every now and then...I haven't played games in forever so if I were to buy an Xbox it would take me a while to get through the few exclusives and not to mention the multi plat games aren't slouches either but I got a ps4 cuz I wanted more variety and I prefer single player experiences
Its great if you want to watch everything in 4k and not a lonely ass RPG player.

nikkas in here talking cash and its cool, no one really cares. I don’t know a single PS4 only player IRL... only on th-th-the Coli do they do shyt like this

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
R.I.P Xbox One

Thread made by the OP.

What kind of bytch shyt is this that the arcadium promotes?

nikkas trying to make plat threads claiming he's been repping X1 until now.

These nikkas are really clowns.:mjlol:
Glad my nikka exposed this shyt

Thats why this is the worst forum on the coli. It’s literally some sad ass PS4 nikkas circle jerking each other off everyday

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Its great if you want to watch everything in 4k and not a lonely ass RPG player.

nikkas in here talking cash and its cool, no one really cares. I don’t know a single PS4 only player IRL... only on th-th-the Coli do they do shyt like this

I like xbox as a brand and I hope they can work on their developer disadvantage and come stronger next gen, based on me not gaming much I likely would have been good with any system but Sony had more variety of games available that were exclusive and they aren't just RPG's, plenty of action single player games with the same multi plat games. I have an office pc at my business with 1070 in it I'm but I'll probably never game on it but i'm sure if I want to see what hardcore pc graphics are like I can always download something on steam

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I like xbox as a brand and I hope they can work on their developer disadvantage and come stronger next gen, based on me not gaming much I likely would have been good with any system but Sony had more variety of games available that were exclusive and they aren't just RPG's, plenty of action single player games with the same multi plat games. I have an office pc at my business with 1070 in it I'm but I'll probably never game on it but i'm sure if I want to see what hardcore pc graphics are like I can always download something on steam
Bro, most of their shyt is RPGs or RPG-like games

I own both systems, I don’t play many RPG’s so my PS4 collects dust. They got some good shyt don’t get me wrong, but their best games are all single player bullshyt and remasters

If I get ANY multiplayer or multiplat game it’s going straight on my XB1X. I don’t even know many people that own a PS4... I’m serious.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bro, most of their shyt is RPGs or RPG-like games

I own both systems, I don’t play many RPG’s so my PS4 collects dust. They got some good shyt don’t get me wrong, but their best games are all single player bullshyt and remasters

If I get ANY multiplayer or multiplat game it’s going straight on my XB1X. I don’t even know many people that own a PS4... I’m serious.

I think the biggest thing is IRL, people just play whatever the console they like or whatever their friends have.

No one does all this flaming about exclusives, multiplayer, etc

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
3378010-8609624320-41530.jpg

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

This the shyt im talking about:mjlol:

Nobody on X1 one gives a fukk about GOW like that. I never fukked with any of them what makes ppl think grown nikkas on X1 care?

I’m sitting here waiting for State of Decay. Only PS4 game I’m checking for is Spiderman if anything

googled it looks pretty dope (state of decay 2)

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

This the shyt im talking about:mjlol:

Nobody on X1 one gives a fukk about GOW like that. I never fukked with any of them what makes ppl think grown nikkas on X1 care?

I’m sitting here waiting for State of Decay. Only PS4 game I’m checking for is Spiderman if anything

Not gonna lie I played like 15 minutes of the last of us remake and I felt like i was in an interactive movie without much options as far as what to do. I was kind of bored but I guess maybe it picks up later?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Not gonna lie I played like 15 minutes of the last of us remake and I felt like i was in an interactive movie without much options as far as what to do. I was kind of bored but I guess maybe it picks up later?
Idk i felt the same way about it.

I didn’t even get far before I stopped playing it. Not because it wasn’t good but because idgaf about many RPG’s and thats all PS4 really got

PS4 nikkas be acting so lame and boring that they go and make fake threads and circle jerk each other all day. That shyt is sad af. First it was “graphics” then wjen the S and 1X started shytting on nikkas it became about “games” aka mostly RPG’s

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Idk i felt the same way about it.

I didn’t even get far before I stopped playing it. Not because it wasn’t good but because idgaf about many RPG’s and thats all PS4 really got

PS4 nikkas be acting so lame and boring that they go and make fake threads and circle jerk each other all day. That shyt is sad af. First it was “graphics” then wjen the S and 1X started shytting on nikkas it became about “games” aka mostly RPG’s

Yeh i felt way too guided and didn't feel like the game required much skill but I only tried it for 15 minutes but I like having more control and freedom in games. Hopefully God of war feels like the old games but I keep seeing that it's like uncharted and last of us and less action oriented.