Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
This article hit home with me because as an old nikka, I only care about the must play single player experience games at this point in my life. I got a wife and 3 kids and don't really have extra time to do shyt, but I will stop and play through a must have single player game.

Last of Us
Uncharted
God of War
Red Dead Redemption

I look forward to play these games and others like it.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I couldn’t deal with the ish, gave up on Xbox in general. I gave in and sold the Xbox and all the games and got a Ps4 Pro.
Got God of war,uncharted4,last of us,far cry and I’m feeling like 420

:blessed::blessed: I’m now team Sony
Welcome aboard breh. Youll never go back. Just dont get mad at yourself for not switching sooner. You're only human, nobody's perfect:troll:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I couldn’t deal with the ish, gave up on Xbox in general. I gave in and sold the Xbox and all the games and got a Ps4 Pro.
Got God of war,uncharted4,last of us,far cry and I’m feeling like 420

:blessed::blessed: I’m now team Sony

Welcome to the family :salute:

81suaKj%2BsKL._UY500_.jpg

Put your PSN ID in your contact details
http://www.thecoli.com/account/contact-details

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I just bought YouTube TV and bought a remote today

It's officially an high end cable box :aiwait:

I think I bought it for the backward combatiblity, but, my damn Xbox 360 works fine and I hate saving to the cloud

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just bought YouTube TV and bought a remote today

It's officially an high end cable box :aiwait:

I think I bought it for the backward combatiblity, but, my damn Xbox 360 works fine and I hate saving to the cloud
Mine is a cable/4K streaming/Netflix/Hulu/Prime box too, and I love it. Goat 4K box

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
A reach?

I said they seem. I never gave a concrete determination on what the consumer base actually wants.

All of these threads makes it appear as if X1 players are out here complaining in droves.

Do you agree that the "no games" trolling don't represent something the X1 player base would agree with?
the complaint is in the numbers... how you go from close second... to clear lead system... to getting blown all the way the fukk out of the water.... NUMBERS wise

it shows that your own fans left you out to dry... and haven't come back. so as a company, you'd THINK they'd push resources to compete.... but they aren't

people simply asked why

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Sony ain't better than Microsoft, they just learned from the L they caught from Nintendo during the systems cycle when Wii first came out...