Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is what delusion looks like.

Like why do you keep feeling the need to repeat that you don’t know barely anybody with a ps4. The sales speak for themselves. The PS4 dwarves the Xbox. You’re in the minority. Accept it.
Sales are pretty close in America. And popularity is regional. It's not a far fetched idea that an American gamer can have all or most friends on either system.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Brehs, legit questions...

How is gears multiplayer tired but last of us multiplayer is being called"the best multiplayer around" by some of yall.

Great multiplayer is something I play as much as possible. Great multiplayer is what gets in the way of me ever actually v putting time into great single player experiences.

I legit still play gears one multiplayer because it's that good.

Do y'all routinely play it in y'all daily game sessions?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This is what delusion looks like.

Like why do you keep feeling the need to repeat that you don’t know barely anybody with a ps4. The sales speak for themselves. The PS4 dwarves the Xbox. You’re in the minority. Accept it.
Delusion is you PS4 only nikkas coming in here cosigning some bullshyt from a nikka yall knew didn’t own a XB1 just because its the only thing you do on this forum:mjlol:

You nikkas literally repost the sane fukk shyt on this forum EVERY DAY but because I repost something once a month yall tight af???

Idgaf about what sales say, I’m being honest. And if they do play it they play it alone as fukk... I’m good on the lack of social interaction when I’m on my system:hubie:

Sounds like how you nikkas rock on here anyway. Like only time you nikkas play with each other is in the circle jerkin ass threads you make a few times a week

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Brehs, legit questions...

How is gears multiplayer tired but last of us multiplayer is being called"the best multiplayer around" by some of yall.

Great multiplayer is something I play as much as possible. Great multiplayer is what gets in the way of me ever actually v putting time into great single player experiences.

I legit still play gears one multiplayer because it's that good.

Do y'all routinely play it in y'all daily game sessions?
These nikkas don’t even know what a great multiplayer game is.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
YOU STAN A CONSOLE THAT HAS NO GAMES WORTH PLAYING AS IS.... :laff: and you calling ME dusty eh?!!? :mjlol:
As a nikka that owns both systems... false:mjlol:

Just because we not playing a hundred RPG ass games doesn’t mean we not playing. I got an average of 40 nikkas on my friendlist a night actually gaming... i got to go private just so my shyt won’t get flooded

I don’t think PS4 nikkas even got an average of 40 friends.... “bu-bu-but it sold more”

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What's an RPG-like game? shyt like Far Cry 5 with basic customization? State of Decay has loads of "RPG" elements and is RPG-lite

Yakuza 0/Kiwami/6
Nioh
Bloodborne
Horizon
Nier: Automata
Ratchet and Clank
Until Dawn
God of War
SOTC Remaster
Uncharted
Last of Us Remaster (Which has some of the best multiplayer around)

What are all these non-RPG elite multiplayer experiences that XBox has? And I got an Xbox one. GOW4, Sunset Overdrive (best superhero game that isn't), and some of the great free games (Superhot) are the reasons I got the game but it's weird to see people shyt on great single player experiences to up...what game exactly? I'm getting State of Decay 2 and I thought State of Decay was a flawed but fantastic game but are you talking Sea of Thieves?

God of War was a system selling game back on the PS era and Kratos is one of the most recognizable video game characters of the last generation yet you're acting like GoW is a game that no one gave a fukk about.
State of decay 2 is not a lonely ass RPG game. It has “elements” but since I actually liked the first one (unlike any GOW game) I’m picking this up and actually playing with nikkas I know.

Most of yall shyt is single player, yes or no?

“Last of us got some of the best multiplayer around” yet I own that shyt and never once seen anyone playing its multiplayer... And didn’t that shyt come out like 10 years ago??

All those RPG ass games you listed and only one actually caught my attention... yakuza. And I’m still not pressed for another one

I’m not even shytting on single player experiences, I’m shytting on the fact that it’s literally all that system is for but you nikkas bring up all these “exclusives” when yall circle jerk over this shyt. I’m back logged at RPG’s now, fukk I look like caring about another RPG when I barely play the last 3 I bought on PS4?

Thats shyt for you nikkas. I like multiplayer experiences on the BETTER console and don’t even try to play like GOW4 is all they got. Everything multiplat and multiplayer comes to the BETTER console for me.

And if Spiderman is trash that’s getting bushed as well

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
As a nikka that owns both systems... false:mjlol:

Just because we not playing a hundred RPG ass games doesn’t mean we not playing. I got an average of 40 nikkas on my friendlist a night actually gaming... i got to go private just so my shyt won’t get flooded

I don’t think PS4 nikkas even got an average of 40 friends.... “bu-bu-but it sold more”

What exclusive the whole world was hyped to play besides Sea of thieves fam??? :heh: