Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
the complaint is in the numbers... how you go from close second... to clear lead system... to getting blown all the way the fukk out of the water.... NUMBERS wise

it shows that your own fans left you out to dry... and haven't come back. so as a company, you'd THINK they'd push resources to compete.... but they aren't

people simply asked why
Those numbers and damage was established well before this current period.

The poor PR, always on and lower peefoperfor specs definitely killed the player base in the beginning.

We are talking whether Msft is still hemorrhaging their players. Whether those who purchased their Xbox since that period are satisfied.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I couldn’t deal with the ish, gave up on Xbox in general. I gave in and sold the Xbox and all the games and got a Ps4 Pro.
Got God of war,uncharted4,last of us,far cry and I’m feeling like 420

:blessed::blessed: I’m now team Sony

Playing multiplat shooters on consoles :scust:

Should of got a pc as well :scust:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
If anyone wants 8TB externals with warranty until 2022 to use with their PS4 let me know.

$150 shipped

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
xbox is garbage. MS is dumb.

They dont deserve any support until they actually put effort into First party IP.

All that money, no games to show for it other than Forza Halo Gears, lmfao.

Been in the console game since 2001 and have 3 notable IPs. pathetic. Since 2001, Sony has created new IPs like Uncharted, TLOU, God of War, Infamous, Killzone, Horizon, Days Gone, Detroit, Heavy Rain, Ghosts of Tsushima, etc, etc, i could go on.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I think xbox is fine if your an adult and really only play games every now and then...I haven't played games in forever so if I were to buy an Xbox it would take me a while to get through the few exclusives and not to mention the multi plat games aren't slouches either but I got a ps4 cuz I wanted more variety and I prefer single player experiences

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
If anyone wants 8TB externals with warranty until 2022 to use with their PS4 let me know.

$150 shipped

:dwillhuh: 8TB? there's no way these games can be that big. GOW and Horizon don't even make up 100gb from what I'm reading.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:dwillhuh: 8TB? there's no way these games can be that big. GOW and Horizon don't even make up 100gb from what I'm reading.
Well if you own a lot of games + keep grabbing the free monthly drops it will fill up rather quickly.