Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeh i felt way too guided and didn't feel like the game required much skill but I only tried it for 15 minutes but I like having more control and freedom in games. Hopefully God of war feels like the old games but I keep seeing that it's like uncharted and last of us and less action oriented.
And I honestly never fukked with those games.

I got Horizon on PS4 and barely played it for a day.

Only games on PS4 I’m interested in is Spiderman, Shadow Of The Colossus (my fav game) and maybe Yakuza. I got and liked Persona, Witcher, Batman, Last of Us, etc. and I actually beat Batman but thats way too many RPG ass games.

Great games though, but I can get batman and Witcher on Xb1x. I beat FFXV on XB1, played a lpt of Mass Effect, still haven’t played Shadow of War, and still barely touched Monster Hunter. Im not worried about GOW especially since I never even got into the old ones with repeated button smashing and time based button smashing. I’m good

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeh i felt way too guided and didn't feel like the game required much skill but I only tried it for 15 minutes but I like having more control and freedom in games. Hopefully God of war feels like the old games but I keep seeing that it's like uncharted and last of us and less action oriented.

You have to play way more than 15 minutes of it.

The way I can describe Uncharted and The Last of Us is that they are action games that have linear gameplay.

You can do a lot but it's only confined to the level you're currently at.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Its great if you want to watch everything in 4k and not a lonely ass RPG player.

nikkas in here talking cash and its cool, no one really cares. I don’t know a single PS4 only player IRL... only on th-th-the Coli do they do shyt like this

Glad my nikka exposed this shyt

Thats why this is the worst forum on the coli. It’s literally some sad ass PS4 nikkas circle jerking each other off everyday

This nikka having a low key meltdown :mjlol:
You own stocks in larrysoft breh?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not gonna lie I played like 15 minutes of the last of us remake and I felt like i was in an interactive movie without much options as far as what to do. I was kind of bored but I guess maybe it picks up later?

You stopped way too early.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
You stopped way too early.

Yeah I was with my girl her friend and my son. I don't like being the only person playing when i'm around other people it was mostly my gf who got scared and handed me the controller. But it was a guest situation so I don't like not actually doing something entertaining for everyone. I'll find the time to give it it's proper due.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro, most of their shyt is RPGs or RPG-like games

I own both systems, I don’t play many RPG’s so my PS4 collects dust. They got some good shyt don’t get me wrong, but their best games are all single player bullshyt and remasters

If I get ANY multiplayer or multiplat game it’s going straight on my XB1X. I don’t even know many people that own a PS4... I’m serious.

What's an RPG-like game? shyt like Far Cry 5 with basic customization? State of Decay has loads of "RPG" elements and is RPG-lite

Yakuza 0/Kiwami/6
Nioh
Bloodborne
Horizon
Nier: Automata
Ratchet and Clank
Until Dawn
God of War
SOTC Remaster
Uncharted
Last of Us Remaster (Which has some of the best multiplayer around)

What are all these non-RPG elite multiplayer experiences that XBox has? And I got an Xbox one. GOW4, Sunset Overdrive (best superhero game that isn't), and some of the great free games (Superhot) are the reasons I got the game but it's weird to see people shyt on great single player experiences to up...what game exactly? I'm getting State of Decay 2 and I thought State of Decay was a flawed but fantastic game but are you talking Sea of Thieves?

God of War was a system selling game back on the PS era and Kratos is one of the most recognizable video game characters of the last generation yet you're acting like GoW is a game that no one gave a fukk about.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
15 minutes is not long enough for any modern AAA game breh come on.

Unless it's some off the wall shyt like Wolfenstein II nothing is THAT quick to show you all it has to offer.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What's an RPG-like game? shyt like Far Cry 5 with basic customization? State of Decay has loads of "RPG" elements and is RPG-lite

Yakuza 0/Kiwami/6
Nioh
Bloodborne
Horizon
Ratchet and Clank
Until Dawn
God of War
SOTC Remaster
Uncharted

What are all these non-RPG elite multiplayer experiences that XBox has? And I got an Xbox one. GOW4, Sunset Overdrive (best superhero game that isn't), and some of the great free games (Superhot) are the reasons I got the game but it's weird to see people shyt on great single player experiences to up...what game exactly? I'm getting State of Decay 2 and I thought State of Decay was a flawed but fantastic game but are you talking Sea of Thieves?

God of War was a system selling game back on the PS era and Kratos is one of the most recognizable video game characters of the last generation yet you're acting like GoW is a game that no one gave a fukk about.

Stop wasting your time breh.... Can't save everybody :francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yakuza 0/Kiwami/6
Nioh
Bloodborne
Horizon
Ratchet and Clank
Until Dawn
God of War
SOTC Remaster
Uncharted

Weird enough I believe he's not lying. He gave props to Persona 5 weird enough. :yeshrug:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Bro, most of their shyt is RPGs or RPG-like games

I own both systems, I don’t play many RPG’s so my PS4 collects dust. They got some good shyt don’t get me wrong, but their best games are all single player bullshyt and remasters

If I get ANY multiplayer or multiplat game it’s going straight on my XB1X. I don’t even know many people that own a PS4... I’m serious.
This is what delusion looks like.

Like why do you keep feeling the need to repeat that you don’t know barely anybody with a ps4. The sales speak for themselves. The PS4 dwarves the Xbox. You’re in the minority. Accept it.