Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:mjlol: People can already play games on PC what's the fukking point of having microsoft become a steam box?!?!:heh: :laff: the ecosystem now is just garbage because of the leadership at the top...
And this is the problem. The people who defend MS always act as if they WORK for MS. Them saying "gaming is not a priority for them like it is Sony" makes them look worse. How the hell is that good for the consumer!???:what: Xbox defenders have always been like this. Like you said whats the point of owning an Xbox when I can play the same games on a PC?:what:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Oh shyt...while you at it....Also get one of the best game Ratchet and Clank. This shyt is like animation movie breh :whoo:

913hlCrPtsL._SX342_.jpg
Damn breh just missed the best PS+ month. I been playing the shyt out of Ratchet this week. Such good gameplay mechanics still

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
And what does MS offers??? :mjlol::laff:

I'm trying to think of an exclusive that MAKES ME WANT TO PURCHASE AN XBOX... and i come up with nothing... :mjlol:

All those features MS has and the only thing gamers is talking about IS GOD OF WAR RIGHT NOW!!!! :mjlol::heh: c'mon son...

Got Detroit & Spiderman this year what MS got coming out???

MS studios new releases:

Exactly... :mjlol:

Come on man be fair...they have Sea of Thieves.

:russ: