Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A reach?

I said they seem. I never gave a concrete determination on what the consumer base actually wants.

All of these threads makes it appear as if X1 players are out here complaining in droves.

Do you agree that the "no games" trolling don't represent something the X1 player base would agree with?
I'd say that the fact that half of the 360's fan base jumped over to the PS4 this gen says a lot of players either jump shipped because of that and possibly other reasons. The "no games" stuff is people making fun of the dearth of X1 exclusives compared to the competition. Sure there's a few you can name over the years but it's pointless trying to compare the number and quality of PS4 exclusives to X1. I don't expect an big xbox fan to admit that it's lacking in that area and if they admit they'll say "but" and say they're perfectly fine with it either way. :manny: idk.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Open more first party studios. It isn't rocket science.

Stop trying to buy your way through everything and cultivate homegrown talent.
And the thing is MS has the freaking money! Unlike Sony. Its not that hard MS! Its not that it takes "years and years" but that MS is lazy, wants quick successes and halfasses everything like another poster mentioned.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I dont htink anything has "happened" to MSFT, i think they are finding there niche in software services and PC lite hardware.

Regardless of what Spencer says, i think the focus is not on BIG exclusives and more on providing a steam box/htpc that plays all the latest and greatest games (3rd party).

:mjlol: People can already play games on PC what's the fukking point of having microsoft become a steam box?!?!:heh: :laff: the ecosystem now is just garbage because of the leadership at the top...

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew:
I missed all the good Piff :sadbron: I just copped the Horizon game now I’m finna get Bloodborne

Oh shyt...while you at it....Also get one of the best game Ratchet and Clank. This shyt is like animation movie breh :whoo:

913hlCrPtsL._SX342_.jpg

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
:mjlol: People can already play games on PC what's the fukking point of having microsoft become a steam box?!?!:heh: :laff: the ecosystem now is just garbage because of the leadership at the top...

Cuz you have ppl who like what Microsoft has to offer, plus you also ppl that aren’t interested in building PCs.

Hell @Ciggavelli has a top of the line pc and a one x. So does @LÍQUIDO.

One x is probably the most cost effective way to get a 4K Blu-ray player as well (only console that has it in fact) Throw in Xbox BC, game pass, ea vault, early access, arguably the best online game service in Xbox gold and pc features as well and they have a compelling product.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Cuz you have ppl who like what Microsoft has to offer, plus you also ppl that aren’t interested in building PCs.

Hell @Ciggavelli has a top of the line pc and a one x. So does @LÍQUIDO.

One x is probably the most cost effective way to get a 4K Blu-ray player as well (only console that has it in fact) Throw in Xbox BC, game pass, ea vault, early access, arguably the best online game service in Xbox gold and pc features as well and they have a compelling product.

And what does MS offers??? :mjlol::laff:

I'm trying to think of an exclusive that MAKES ME WANT TO PURCHASE AN XBOX... and i come up with nothing... :mjlol:

All those features MS has and the only thing gamers is talking about IS GOD OF WAR RIGHT NOW!!!! :mjlol::heh: c'mon son...

Got Detroit & Spiderman this year what MS got coming out???

MS studios new releases:

Exactly... :mjlol: