Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

My brother was just like you. He sold his Xbox One last year cause he said, Xbox One has no game to get him excited and he sold it and got PS4 and he was like :blessed:

The reason he bought Xbox One cause of Xbox 360 was running last gen but damn Xbox One damn fell off. I was smart enough to skipped Xbox One cause I had a bad feeling about Xbox One. I loved Original Xbox and Xbox 360. I was a 360 stan and didn't have PS3. PS4 :blessed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing tells me that PS4 gamers are - by and large -upset with the fact that Sony isn't out here doing the same thing with exclusive multiplayer games that they are doing with single player. They seem to be content with third party multiplayer experiences and 1st party single player.
Well, this is a reach. You're speaking on behalf of millions of people just from the ramblings of a few dozen stans you see post on here. 2ndly, not all PS4 exclusives are exclusively single player. TLOU, one of the biggest games on PS3/4 had a nice and active MP community. It's underrated actually. Lots of people rocked TLOU when it came out.

I'm excited to see the MP changes in TLOU 2 when it's revealed fully.

UC4 had a fun MP segment.

UC2 was the GOAT MP game for me back on PS3. Simple 5v5 TDM with no loadouts, weapon pickups and power weapons on pickup.

I must've put in several hundred hours in UC2 and 3's MP :ohlawd: I was so annoyed when they made the remaster with NO MP. :smh: That's one case where the Xbox is plain better. XB1/X at least with the BC allows older games to live on at least(if the servers are still up).

Bloodborne has PVP/Coop

Hell, LittlebigPlanet 1 and 2 on PS3 was pretty much built off of it's MP. It had a decent SP campaign but the MP was where users could play, create and share levels they made themselves around the world.

The 1st one sold close to 5 million.

Nothing tells me that Xbox gamers are - by and large - upset that with the fact that Msft isn't trying to replicate Sony's blockbuster single player model considering Msft seems to be focused on giving gamers exclusive multiplayer experience - PUBG, State of Decay, Halo, Gears, Sea of Thieves.
They seem content with third party single player experiences and 1st party multiplayer experiences.
and on the contrary, not all Xbox games are exclusively MP. Halo, Gears, Forza, Ori etc had decent SP campaigns.

Last edited:

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
giphy.gif

My brother was just like you. He sold his Xbox One last year cause he said, Xbox One has no game to get him excited and he sold it and got PS4 and he was like :blessed:

The reason he bought Xbox One cause of Xbox 360 was running last gen but damn Xbox One damn fell off. I was smart enough to skipped Xbox One cause I had a bad feeling about Xbox One. I loved Original Xbox and Xbox 360. I was a 360 stan and didn't have PS3. PS4 :blessed:
The lack of exclusive games, and for years I was lying to myself saying Xbox was better. I couldn’t hold back anymore Xbox has become wack

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I couldn’t deal with the ish, gave up on Xbox in general. I gave in and sold the Xbox and all the games and got a Ps4 Pro.
Got God of war,uncharted4,last of us,far cry and I’m feeling like 420

:blessed::blessed: I’m now team Sony

I've kept mine as I can only play downloaded games as the disc reader has gone.

Copped a PS4 this week and it will be my main console from now on

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
:noah:
I've kept mine as I can only play downloaded games as the disc reader has gone.

Copped a PS4 this week and it will be my main console from now on
:salute: Had to make the jump also, sold it because it was collecting dust, Seen the God of war reviews and got pissed :noah: Xbox this relationship is over for good I swear

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Well, this is a reach. You're speaking on behalf of millions of people just from the ramblings of a few dozen stans you see post on here. 2ndly, not all PS4 exclusives are exclusively single player. TLOU, one of the biggest games on PS3/4 had a nice and active MP community. It's underrated actually. Lots of people rocked TLOU when it came out.

I'm excited to see the MP changes in TLOU 2 when it's revealed fully.

UC4 had a fun MP segment.

UC2 was the GOAT MP game for me back on PS3. Simple 5v5 TDM with no loadouts, weapon pickups and power weapons on pickup.

I must've put in several hundred hours in UC2 and 3's MP :ohlawd: I was so annoyed when they made the remaster with NO MP. :smh: That's one case where the Xbox is plain better. XB1/X at least with the BC allows older games to live on at least(if the servers are still up).

Bloodborne has PVP/Coop

Hell, LittlebigPlanet 1 and 2 on PS3 was pretty much built off of it's MP. It had a decent SP campaign but the MP was where users could play, create and share levels they made themselves around the world.

The 1st one sold close to 5 million.

and on the contrary, not all Xbox games are exclusively MP. Halo, Gears, Forza, Ori etc had decent SP campaigns.

A reach?

I said they seem. I never gave a concrete determination on what the consumer base actually wants.

All of these threads makes it appear as if X1 players are out here complaining in droves.

Do you agree that the "no games" trolling don't represent something the X1 player base would agree with?