Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Quick question. How does 1080p gaming look on a 4k tv?

I know my 1070 can't keep up with 4k 60fps, but I need a new TV soon and it's kind of hard finding a good 1080p tv nowadays.

4K TVs are really affordable now.

And here's a good link to find the TV you want.
TVs : Best

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Quick question. How does 1080p gaming look on a 4k tv?

I know my 1070 can't keep up with 4k 60fps, but I need a new TV soon and it's kind of hard finding a good 1080p tv nowadays.
Its decent. You do see less details. My advice get a 4k monitor or wait for the g sync tvs with hdmi 2.1. Works better with PC.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
meanwhile court still gaming on this:

d845642613c83eb81f2768ef0e914091_television-png-image-22270-vintage-tv-screen-clipart-no-background_1700-1129.jpeg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Knowing this thread is going - has already been - to get flamed,

The overall premise is true.

There are actually people who don't care about exclusives. People who literally are not worried about whether they are in a VIP club that prevents another system from playing the same games.

If you don't think about exclusives as being integral to your gaming experience, the X1X is an absolutely great system.

If they announced that Halo, Gears & State of Decay would become available on Ps4, I'm not losing sleep, I would only hope and cross my fingers that there is crossplay.

I love the Xbox ecosystem, UI and overall experience. I love that my digital content is protected for the foreseeable future.

And honestly, aside from the sneak disses, when OP says this:

You can't really hate.

Period.
If they announced the next Rainbow Six Siege game or your fave 3rd party game as a PS4 exclusive you'd care.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
To me it defeats the purpose of getting new technology. It’s exactly why I don’t want a pro, not even guaranteed 1080/60. Consumer wise yes it’s definitely great. Just need to take some chances here and there

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
If they announced the next Rainbow Six Siege game or your fave 3rd party game as a PS4 exclusive you'd care.
I definitely would.

Which is why, when there was talk about Msft potentially purchasing EA, I was hesitant to be happy about it.

As a gamer,

I'd be disappointed to see the Battlefield series as an exclusive.

As an Xbox Stan, I'd only point my finger at nikkas and be like... See, is this what y'all wanted as a result of this bum ass console wars?

See, I'm not a gamer/consumer out here trying to win some Stan war.:mjlol:

Like I said, I enjoy the system and if, and only if, multiplayer IPs were absolutely heads and shoulders better on PS4 would I consider looking at Xbox very critically.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A Xbot created a fake PS stan page on twitter making fun of the death of another Xbox fan to make PS Fans look bad. Pathetic. Phil Spencer changed his avatar on Twitter to the guy's avy in commemoration.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Play the games you want to play on the system you want to play.

Get the one with the features, look, and interface you prefer. If you game online, go where your buddies play.

All that arguing about which console/exclusives is better is some bytch nikka shyt I though only cacs did on them other forums. Ain't none of you nikkas getting money off this shyt.

Anyway, Xbox One Scorpio, see you soon :salute:

Back when it was SNES vs Sega nggas wore their fanboy badge with pride. Me and several others would beat a nikka ass if you talked about Sega. :birdman: