Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
full

The reasons Nintendo and Sony have been around over 3 and 2 decades respectively is that their histories have shown that people do care about exclusive shyt you can't get anywhere else. And more importantly, sales have confirmed that.

*now back to your regular scheduled program*

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
The reasons Nintendo and Sony have been around over 3 and 2 decades respectively is that their histories have shown that people do care about exclusive shyt you can't get anywhere else. And more importantly, sales have confirmed that.

Microsoft pulled up on Sony wit the heater only 6 years after PlayStation dropped; let's not act like Sony has the same seniority as Nintendo :beli:

2021 will make 2 decades for xbox

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
My Xbox hasn’t been played since I downloaded the EA app to play the Madden trial in August. :trash:

Microsoft does nothing for me but somehow I always have ended up with their system each generation. This is definitely the last go for me although I will say I fukked with the 360 a lot more.
Limit your loses, breh.

Sell that Xbox.:scust:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If that was the case sega would have been around in the game with hardware releasing still also...

A brand matters more than an exclusives

Nintendo created a brand (family fun quality)

Playstation created a brand (cool and hip)

Microsoft has a brand that it created but its not stapled in gaming even being almost 2 decades later.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Microsoft pulled up on Sony wit the heater only 6 years after PlayStation dropped; let's not act like Sony has the same seniority as Nintendo :beli:

2021 will make 2 decades for xbox

It's a marathon not a Sprint. They squandered all of their momentum and a 10 million console lead they gained from the first years of the 360. Once the price of the PS3 got affordable and the exclusives starting dropping, it was over. They shot their load early. :dame:

Better question is......17 years in and what exclusives do they have to show for it?

Nothing is going to change.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If that was the case sega would have been around in the game with hardware releasing still also...

A brand matters more than an exclusives

Nintendo created a brand (family fun quality)

Playstation created a brand (cool and hip)

Microsoft has a brand that it created but its not stapled in gaming even being almost 2 decades later.

Don't disagree with the bolded, but Sega fukked up on the HARDWARE side BADLY. THAT killed them.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't disagree with the bolded, but Sega fukked up on the HARDWARE side BADLY. THAT killed them.
Its crazy how emulation killed them. The dreamcast was an amazing system but it was so easy to hack and mod, it seemed like every random joe knew how to create some kind of hack or mode or zip like 20 games to a cd so you could run it :mjlol:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Quick question. How does 1080p gaming look on a 4k tv?

I know my 1070 can't keep up with 4k 60fps, but I need a new TV soon and it's kind of hard finding a good 1080p tv nowadays.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nothing on Xbox for me at all. Not even worth 100$ to me

Switch & Ps4 is all I need

Pretty much how I feel. :yeshrug:

shyt, I even had three 360s last gen. Sold the first one to that nikka Amin Elhassan and it RROD on him 6 months later. :laff:
No refund either nikka.

2nd one I sold to get a 3rd one that was black. But after that MS shut down the hacked shyt, so fukk em. :yeshrug: