Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Completely ignore the checklist I conveniently outlined for you to resort to outdated talking points brehs
  • The best video resolution available for console
:tu:
By far the best backwards compatibility support with updated graphics FOR EVERY TITLE
:clap:
Say what you will, but we do still have the heavy hitters Halo, Gears, and Forza
XBOX on Windows, which you nerds like to spin as a L for some reason even though nikkas like me who own gaming PCs/laptops can actually play XBOX on the go :gladbron:
:ohhh: So you can play every game you own on Xbox on PC? Let me know how to do that I'm going to cop an Xbox and PUBG/Halo 5 and those old BC games to play on my gaming PC.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
There is also things like framerates which determine how smoothly a game runs. PC Lamers always had the option of what framerate they desired (thus making online gaming unbalanced but they don't give 2 shyts about stuff like that when they are literally raging a war against Terminator bots :francis:)

Then it was revealed that the mighty mighty xbox one x would be getting a PC'ish feature in the near future that would make framerate issues a thing of the past.. Coli, I present to you, the future of gaming, TODAY :banderas:

Maybe in 2020 ye other console gamers can hope for the best :manny:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
At the end of the day, people buy game consoles to play GAMES. That's what Sony understood most unlike Xbots that think about extra features like Netflix and cable than the actual games.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At the end of the day, people buy game consoles to play GAMES. That's what Sony understood most unlike Xbots that think about extra features like Netflix and cable than the actual games.

Like people buy phones just to talk
And tv's just to watchTv stations

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Not a single bullet point talked about anything other than the GAMING EXPERIENCE, but you insist on using an outdated argument for what? nikka just read the title and started pressing keys :dead:

Act as though having extra features aside from gaming is a bad thing brehs

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Knowing this thread is going - has already been - to get flamed,

The overall premise is true.

There are actually people who don't care about exclusives. People who literally are not worried about whether they are in a VIP club that prevents another system from playing the same games.

If you don't think about exclusives as being integral to your gaming experience, the X1X is an absolutely great system.

If they announced that Halo, Gears & State of Decay would become available on Ps4, I'm not losing sleep, I would only hope and cross my fingers that there is crossplay.

I love the Xbox ecosystem, UI and overall experience. I love that my digital content is protected for the foreseeable future.

And honestly, aside from the sneak disses, when OP says this:
We all know I could go on but those are the biggest highlights for me. Nerds like @Grand Conde gonna instantly take this personally and use a straw man argument so let me be clear: I AM NOT SAYING XBOX IS BETTER THAN PLAYSTATION. However what I am saying is YOU CAN NOT SAY PLAYSTATION IS BETTER THAN XBOX. People buy systems for different shyt.
You can't really hate.

Period.

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
4K is not important to me in the least bit.

And I have a 4k Tv and Xbox One X. I want my console to run the games as well as available w/o purchasing a PC.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
XBOX IS NOTHING BUT A SUPED UP STEAM.

I CAN GET ALL THOSE GAMES ON PC ON OLD HARDWARE FROM 2012 WHEN I BUILT MY PC AND HERE'S THE KICKER... FOR FREE!

I HAVEN'T PAID FOR LOADS OF GAMES IN YEARS. :mjlol::mjgrin::ufdup: