Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Isn't it odd how dynamic resolutions under 1080p were just fine for the Xbox base all these years because of upscaling.

Apparently the differences were negligible then. :russ:
So you're implying the differences are similar :sas1:
And Xbox gamers wasn't saying what you just said, we was saying we liked the games and system features better than what Sony had to offer :umad: it was the Sony and PC Stanbases that talked that resolution shyt because they had the advantage. Now they don't, and PC can't compare at the same PricePoint. Thanks for showcasing how the fursuasion is real :francis:
Have you bought a 4k hd r 10 tv,an Xbox one x or pubg yet?
Have you :popcorn:

Last edited:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
My Xbox hasn’t been played since I downloaded the EA app to play the Madden trial in August. :trash:

Microsoft does nothing for me but somehow I always have ended up with their system each generation. This is definitely the last go for me although I will say I fukked with the 360 a lot more.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
The Xbox One is the best console if you don’t care about exclusive new games

We've been trying to tell y'all nerds this for the longest :mjlol: I sit back and just laugh at the Stan wars but damn y'all motherfukkers argue more than play the games! Make sure you larrystation brehs actually read the article before you come spewing your bullshyt everywhere:russ:

I didn't realize how much they updated these games but after playing Fable (the first one!) On my Xbox one X through a LG B7 I was just :dwillhuh: legitimately confused on how they took a game RELEASED IN 2004 and made it look so beautiful. According to the article this is the case with every single BC game you play:krs:

So let's get this straight. Objectively, XBOTS have

• The best video resolution available for console
  • By far the best backwards compatibility support with updated graphics FOR EVERY TITLE
  • Kodi :umad:
  • Say what you will, but we do still have the heavy hitters Halo, Gears, and Forza
  • XBOX on Windows, which you nerds like to spin as a L for some reason even though nikkas like me who own gaming PCs/laptops can actually play XBOX on the go :gladbron:
  • Gamepass

We all know I could go on but those are the biggest highlights for me. Nerds like @Grand Conde gonna instantly take this personally and use a straw man argument so let me be clear: I AM NOT SAYING XBOX IS BETTER THAN PLAYSTATION. However what I am saying is YOU CAN NOT SAY PLAYSTATION IS BETTER THAN XBOX. People buy systems for different shyt.

I'm not trying to end the Stan wars cuz the shyts hilarious I just ask that y'all come up with different angles cuz a lot of y'all talking points are outdated:hubie:

why don't we ever mention how if you take away Sony's first party support they have NOTHING over the XBOX, like whatsoever :skip:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
The brigade has arrived :blessed:

Buy new console to play OLD shyt brehs
Completely ignore the checklist I conveniently outlined for you to resort to outdated talking points brehs

It’s this early and you wake up this insecure about your plastic game console?
It's this early and you felt the need to deflect :skip:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
some great
full