Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This is blatantly false and dishonest.

Sony has Mascots.

Kratos, Drake, Joel/Ellie and now Aloy from HZD. Those characters elicit huge fan reactions and are usually system sellers.
System sellers brings in New customers, but the numbers don't reflect that :stop: And nobody outside of a few million people would recognize any of those people. 99.876% of non gamers wouldn't know. If you ever hang with a female, ask her if she knows anything you just mentioned :mjlol:
Depends on the games. Not all multiplats sell more. You're pitting like one/two games against like 10 BIG games. A lot of those games are franchises that's been huge since forever.

Let's look at say last month:

March 2018's Best-Selling PS4 Games On PSN In The US
  1. Far Cry 5
  2. MLB The Show 18
  3. A Way Out
  4. Grand Theft Auto V
  5. NBA Live 18: The One Edition
  6. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands
  7. Battlefield 1 Revolution
  8. Titanfall 2
  9. Monster Hunter World
  10. Gang Beasts

March 2018's Best-Selling PS4 Games On PSN In Europe
  1. Far Cry 5
  2. A Way Out
  3. Horizon Zero Dawn
  4. Gang Beasts
  5. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
  6. FIFA 18
  7. Grand Theft Auto V
  8. The Last of Us Remastered
  9. Assassin's Creed Origins
  10. Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
All the red are long running franchises that have new installments whereas bolded are exclusives. Sometimes new exclusives sell pretty big. Horizon sold 7.6 million so far and it's been a year. That's REALLY impressive for a new IP from a dev like Guerilla.
Guerrilla, the company known for targeting graphics (over gameplay :yeshrug:) and with the hype of the entire gaming universe, it's managed to sell to about 10% of the total install base. 90% of Sony gamers don't give a shyt about what you saying tho :patrice:
fukk all that breh. These jokes ain't gonna stop. :pachaha:

I think the Sea Of Thieves thread already fell back 10 pages. :mjlol:
Fastest selling new 1st party ip this console gen :umad:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
All i know is if the roles were reversed. All the ps games were xbox exclusives and both of the xbox games were ps exclusive. I would NOT be stanning ps right now.

You have to be a special type of nut huuger to be stanning xbox right now
Get your money up. Then you won't have to stan a system. :scust:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
At the start of this generation the main selling point for the PS4 was that it could do games in a higher resolution. Just the other day I read Rekkapryde say "How many PS4 games are in 720p.. I'll wait"
I wanted to reply "How many games are in 4K for ps4pro tho... i'll wait even longer :francis:"

Then today I see yet another Digital Foundry article on one of todays more taxing games, this time its the game The Division. And yet again here we have another current gen game running in full 4K, something that was screamed from the heaventops would not be something the xbox one x is capable of doing. This comparison is pretty brutal, within the first minute they show how sony fools you into thinking its a 4k image until you move :mjlol:

So with the arrival of a next gen system, today, the question becomes do you want Tru Story power or is 1800p on a good day good enough for your OLED. Where do you stand coli brehs?