Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Some one name good Microsoft studios or studios who work closely with them.
You can't.

The problem is MS don't let their studios do their own thing, they seem to stifle creativity and ideas and freedom. I can guarantee if Insomniac made Sunset Overdrive for PS4 it would have turned out even better, simply because of the leeway Sony gives studios to do whatever.
That's why Sony has better exclusives.

At one point Xbox was about the gamer (Xbox to early 360) and Sony was on the otherside with their arrogance (oooooh lookatbluray wow). Now it's flipped on it head for 8 years now.

MS is completely out of touch and they don't care about games or gamers. Sony at least does a far better job pretending, it's galaxies apart.

FFS Xbox is backed by Microsoft, Money is not the issue here. It's something in their culture.

There was a statement from the owner of Bizarre Creations that created PGR that confirms everything you stated. He said that the executives at Microsoft constantly requested changes in the middle of development and even one time requested that Bizarre finish development six weeks sooner than originally anticipated which would have not only forced them to work harder but also would have put the release three months after Forza. Microsoft is a dumb ass company...it's really that stupid. If they didn't have the dominance of Windows to prop them up they would have been gone a long time ago!

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Nioh isn't on pc?
So Nier isn't on pc?
sotc wasn't a ps2 game? Just like gears 2 was a xbox 360 game
persona 5 isn't a ps3 game that got ported to ps4?
Yakuza isnt series of everything mixed?

I said there were two console exclusives (Nioh / nier) and one remake (sotc). Did you even read my post? :gucci:

As for Persona 5 being a PS3 port, is BOTW a Wii port now as well? :deadmanny:

Draje's point is that the PS4 has a load of dope ass games that you can't play on the X-box. Wtf is your point exactly?

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said there were two console exclusives (Nioh / nier) and one remake (sotc). Did you even read my post? :gucci:

As for Persona 5 being a PS3 port, is BOTW a Wii port now as well? :deadmanny:

Draje's point is that the PS4 has a load of dope ass games that you can't play on the X-box. Wtf is your point exactly?
I had my xbot blockers on so I couldn't see correctly:troll:

Botw is def a port

He just listed a bunch of games, most of which you can play on something besides the ps4.

My point is that people like to make out the ps4 as some massive exclusive machine and its not really. Do they have some yes, do they have some dope ones yes. Even the list @Fatboi1 dropped got a bunch of up and coming and remakes and remastered.

Last year I played my switch, PC and Ps4 and the xbox hardly none.

This year I've been playing my Xbox (gamer pass and back comp) and PC and my switch and ps4 hardly any.

Once I pick up yak 6 tomorrow and gow4 friday then I'll be eating again on the ps4 until detroit and then state of decay 2

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had my xbot blockers on so I couldn't see correctly:troll:

Botw is def a port

He just listed a bunch of games, most of which you can play on something besides the ps4.

My point is that people like to make out the ps4 as some massive exclusive machine and its not really. Do they have some yes, do they have some dope ones yes. Even the list @Fatboi1 dropped got a bunch of up and coming and remakes and remastered.

Last year I played my switch, PC and Ps4 and the xbox hardly none.

This year I've been playing my Xbox (gamer pass and back comp) and PC and my switch and ps4 hardly any.

Once I pick up yak 6 tomorrow and gow4 friday then I'll be eating again on the ps4 until detroit and then state of decay 2
Whatever the fukk you say breh.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My point is that people like to make out the ps4 as some massive exclusive machine and its not really.

I don't see anyone saying that. OP made a ps4 versus Xbox thread, we are discussing exclusives in comparison with each other, not in a vacuum. :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Howdy #MeTooSonyDivision, I have taken great pleasure and amusement in your replies. You guys make this TOO easy :gucci:
That rating is based of trophies. I only play one mode in the game. I don’t play 80% of the rest of the game

I’m in year 2032 in my RTTS along wit a new one I started.

Too bad the greener side don’t have a sim baseball game
So the game you hype up the most, you don't play 80% of it. So then you don't really care that much for the game and you're EXTRA CASUAL :francis:
Now looky here extra rass casual.. xbox does have a baseball sim, a great game that is better than your MLB game imo. Super Mega Baseball is the fukkin shyt :ufdup:
Its sequel drops this year, its also on ps4 but you being a casual you only know about exclusives. Actual good games with excellent gameplay? Not a priority in sonyville...
@PS4 are you getting KH3?
I have never played a Kingdom Hearts game :yeshrug: My 2nd PS2 died via the disc read error fiasco months before that released. Sony wasn't getting a 3rd PS2 outta me...
They never announced 2 million sales, they announced 2 million players. Most of those players came from game pass and never bought the game. You fell for the PR:umad:
Actually they did big sleezy, now I have a question for you. You know I"m the xbox guru round these parts. YOU KNOW THIS. I made the thread, posted the proof, had Aaron Greenberg say it was not gamepass and you nikkaz still went "It didn't sell" :laff: Now I don't know if YOU was in that thread (I'll check) but I know other posters like the lady below. SO you nikkaz, LYING MANDATORY, CREATES NARRATIVES :wow:
Peep the title...
Sea of Thieves sells 2 million in its first week
But lets slow roll this one..
UK Sea Of Thieves sails straight to UK number one – Games charts 24 March | Metro News
Australia Sea Of Thieves Tops Gaming Charts In Australia « GamingBolt.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Previews and Blog

Now peep the official c/s
It happened here first Sea of Thieves attracts two million players in first week
Then sony stans acted like it wasn't sold, but sales and gamepass combined. So the xbox chief had to chime in to shut these clout chasers down

Here's the official statement on the issue...
Sea of Thieves has sold more than 2 million copies across Windows PC and Xbox One, becoming Microsoft’s fastest selling new IP on current-gen consoles. “The worldwide excitement for Sea of Thieves has made it the fastest-selling first-party new IP of this generation,” Rare’s Craig Duncan wrote on Xbox Wire. “Having witnessed more than a million players on launch day, our community continues to grow and now has more than two million players.” Even more amazing is that the number doesn’t include copies distributed via the Xbox Game Pass program. “Fastest selling IP does not include Game Pass,” Xbox’s Aaron Greenberg confirmed via Twitter. Those sales also make Sea of Thieves the best-selling Microsoft Studios first-party title on the Windows 10 platform.
So after I make a thread on this very topic, you nikkaz still say it didn't happen :laff:
Yup, mufukkaz using gamepass as sales now..... :mjlol:
:dahell:
Court I know u stopped smoking the El chapo but sometimes I think u had a relapse breh. Sony is dropping Hirashima Gawd of Thor. And it will crash buildings and burn villages and Microsoft is worried bout a pirates theives and elf’s. Sony is making blockbuster status hits. This is the stuff u can’t find on Xbox right now, even if I was a Xbox fan right now I would have envy towards Sony because even after the release of Xbox one x. Sony still outshines it this gen with the vr and stellar blockbusters only on ps4. Right now a pc user could get all the Xbox games and with a better setup than even Xbox one x.
And post like these is why that nikkaz got bushed :win:
Spiderman
Sunset Overdrive :ld: One game is proven, the other is all hype/hopes/dreams...
PC also
exclusive
Ps2 game
exclusive
Ps3 game
ps3 game move to ps4
Mix of remakes and exclusives

I dont understand the mind set behind this.

If we counting older games and remakes then the xb1 is killing it.

So you listed 3 actual current gen exclusives

:whew:
When you use logic like this all that will come of it is hatred and resentment. You think you sohh smart huh, with your fancy school books and your Jansports
There is one remake, two console exclusives and the rest are critically acclaimed PS4 exclusives. You can play none of them on an X-box. In other words, you a a moron and taking straight bullshyt.
No, its clearly you guys are morons who talk bullshyt. Every sony game is exclusive to you as long as its not on xbox. Xbox has just as many games NOT ON PS4 (actual good games) and you go "Well somebody on a PC can run that so its no longer exclusive"

I expect kids, maybe teens to use that angle in a debate. But I'm assuming we all adults here, and none of you are practicing law. You have no case, case dismissed, xbox wins again :win:
So Sea of Thieves isn't on PC?

And I'm done here
So is most sony games you hype, but the ones that aren't usualy are killzone and driveclub and other stellar titles that flopped. You would need a nice expensive rig to run these xbox one x games better than the X can
But any shytty PC should be able to run them PS4 ports, and you're done here :camby:
It's part of MS vision :sas2:

People always gassing up the ps4 exclusives like half of them aint remakes on pc or they didn't have to wait for. I mean they have some bomb strictly on Ps4 joints but alot of them fall right there in the same category
What I tell you about using logic :damn:
Why do y’all wv n reply to breh?
He probably don’t even play half these games he stay biggin up.

I admit tho I do like his dedication. My nikka going down with the ship n still playing his instrument.
Why do they reply? Because I'm right :sitdown: Tell me where I'm lying and I'll ban myself for the rest of this month from this section.
If I'm not lying, you're banned from here.

Now that I have your attention and everyone elses. Can you please stop spreading lies and misinformation, stop saying why ppl reply. The question is why is all these sony gamers LYING like its mandatory :dwillhuh:
Now take the ban bet and gtfoh or shut that bullshyt up (Game/Set/Match)
PS4 Exclusives that are only on PS4:

PS4 Console Exclusives/ are on PS3/PC

Persona 5
TLOU
Nier
Ni-Oh
Ni no Kuni 2
SOTC
Uncharted Collection
GOW3

You were saying? Half? Xbots are filthy liars :scust: You're a troll dawg.
I know that list didn't show up here but that list of games was horrible :laff:
And the games that are showing above, most of them did not even do Sea of Thieves numbers (Tru Story) Much larger userbase yet little buys
Lets hype up EXCLUSIVE MEDIOCRITY BREHS :francis:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Looking for my quote like I'm trying to find a book at the library. Props to him tho. He answered everybody.

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
All I play is fort and 2K anyway, I had a PS4 and couldn't stand yall shytty controller and UI, navigating the store was awful too. Only thing I miss is the download times when you get a game day 1 :wow: