Reppin
Cali Crew
vff6uz5jhyo51.jpg

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
It's a cost efficient way to play the XBOX exclusives I want to play like Killer Instinct, Gears, etc.

The only way Microsoft fukks this up is if those first party exclusives aren't made to run on the Series S, so basically it's a XBOX One X without a disc drive and with Game Pass Ultimate.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It's a cost efficient way to play the XBOX exclusives I want to play like Killer Instinct, Gears, etc.

The only way Microsoft fukks this up is if those first party exclusives aren't made to run on the Series S, so basically it's a XBOX One X without a disc drive and with Game Pass Ultimate.
$199 is cost efficient, $300 is not really. Again, if you don't have the proper television and you're not in the market to get one soon? Then it's perfect. But imagine you bought this $2000-$4000 television set, $500 on the ps5 because you want that ultra Blu-ray player. Then you thinking Xbox too but instead of taking advantage of your fancy setup you get a series s to save $200 :dahell:

I'm being dead serious here, Subconsciously you guys are mentally not trying to accept the Xbox as more powerful so you'll get the weaker system to tell yourself the series x isn't much different. I've watched this exact narrative play out across the internet. smmfh,scust, that shyt :demonic: yo

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
People just want to spread FUD and believe what they want to believe. Like, there's a plethora of titles running at 4K/60fps on the PS5. Just watch DF's PS5 reveal video.

Are ALL titles going to run at 4K/60fps? No. Does it matter for all games to be native 4k? Honestly no. Reconstruction methods from what's available now show you can get a nearly indistinguishable 4K image without actually pulling off 4K.
shyt is a game changer. Of course the fanboys saying "lol faux K" don't realize that they're buying into a marketing ploy because at this point wasting resources to hit 4K natively when things like DLSS 2.0 exist is backwards thinking.

Like this shyt.

Dude is adamant that he’s a PC gamer anytime it matters, but the majority of his posts are defending/promoting Sony.

Whatever Sony is doing is the best shyt ever. Whatever Microsoft is doing is trash. And he will still play the majority of his games on PC.

Sony stans:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like this shyt.

Dude is adamant that he’s a PC gamer anytime it matters, but the majority of his posts are defending/promoting Sony.

Whatever Sony is doing is the best shyt ever. Whatever Microsoft is doing is trash. And he will still play the majority of his games on PC.

Sony stans:mjlol:
No, the majority of my posts is righting the wrongs of damaging Xbot lies :mjlol:

*turns on PS4*

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don’t even play your PS4 anymore.

Why you lying breh?
tenor.gif

I literally was on last night and tonight will be on Crash 4. I'll be getting rid of it in about a few weeks in preparation for the PS5. The PS4 has served me wonderfully this gen. Almost all the games I stanned were excellent :wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
There are threads posted by Sony faithfuls with thread titles claiming this title or that title is 4k but after further inspection they all are dynamic 4k. And if you look at the threads being created today you see Sony stans creating narrative after narrative. Apparently a weaker system is better, and machine learning is a no brainier unless only Xbox has it... then it don't matter and bedsides, Xbox version probably don't even work :sadbron:

So let's get to the bottom of this, are there any native 4k/60 games on the ps5. And if so, list them here :handshake: