TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Dude just lying his ass off right now. :mjlol:

Astro's Playroom is 2.4GB

And compatible ssds are being released now like the Samsung 980 which is $229 for 1TB, $149 for 500GB, and $89 for 250GB. The good thing about this is they're off-the-shelf, so prices fall sharply as more are released. The same can't be said for proprietary hardware like the Series S/X uses.
So...where is the link that Sony certified the drive is fast enough to use? They said they all have to certified.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So...where is the link that Sony certified the drive is fast enough to use? They said they all have to certified.
It's speculation. They haven't released the whitelist yet, but it meets the requirements they talked about back in March.

ijeCOXK.png

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ok, where does the lying begin and the truth end?
I'm Sony'ville of course...
Dude just lying his ass off right now. :mjlol:

Astro's Playroom is 2.4GB

And compatible ssds are being released now like the Samsung 980 which is $229 for 1TB, $149 for 500GB, and $89 for 250GB. The good thing about this is they're off-the-shelf, so prices fall sharply as more are released. The same can't be said for proprietary hardware like the Series S/X uses.
Your own link says it's suspect. Trust it's 200gb :umad: But enough about that, let's focus on the SSD...
It's speculation. They haven't released the whitelist yet, but it meets the requirements they talked about back in March.

ijeCOXK.png
So you're speculating bruh?
So tell me bruh, why wouldn't all the gaming sites pick up on this? You speculating and you call me a liar because you speculated? :mjlol:

The systems drop in one month and you're left speculating on what you can use and how much it cost. And you had the audacity to talk shyt about the Xbox solution like if it's needed on Xbox. We have machine learning and smart downloads making game downloads stupid fast unlike PlayStation.

I'm speaking facts, no speculation here, all those confirmed and shown too the masses already while your ignore these things because it's the competition. You're ignorance doesn't change shyt tho, I'll remind you when you see it for yourself (and you will)

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm getting both consoles because I have fun playing video games. If your at an age where you should have a career job and still play console wars you lost:francis:
this nikka been at this for OVER A DECADE

at some point it's a mental disease.

I came on this sub forum randomly today. and @PS5 has multiple front page posts HATING. like if you not being paid by MS to care that much then you need help

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

I came on this sub forum randomly today. and @PS5 has multiple front page posts HATING. like if you not being paid by MS to care that much then you need help
And a gang of the Sony nikkas been going back and forth with him for most or all of that decade. It's what they do:francis:

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
fam get a hint of rumor and speculation and hops off the cliff lol.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
This forum is notorious for hiding the truth, eating crow later, and by that time we usually have new mods to repeat next gen :snoop:

All I posted was factual news and you're calling that hate :laff: But let me point this out so you can hop off my jock :camby:
And a gang of the Sony nikkas been going back and forth with him for most or all of that decade. It's what they do:francis:
For him to ignore that fact when that fact IS THE MAJORITY HERE is some Trump alt right type shyt, the Sony right and you Xbox nikkaz don't matter.

And this community really believes that, so I left here for two years and all I got was request to come back while this places turned into shyt. So please, @Amestafuu (Emeritus) shut the fukk up if your not going to keep it real. We got more than enough fake nikkaz here, feel free to put me on ignore and you won't have to deal with my "gasp..3 threads that was on a page at once :wow:"

Like am I in those threads just posting solo, and not providing information on the topics I discuss. I guess falconeer being 8k made your angry?
fam get a hint of rumor and speculation and hops off the cliff lol.
Hopping off a cliff is how you guys react to facts that are not glamorous. Dusk Golem was proven false according to you :dahell: Spiderman devs getting death threats... that's who you represent :yawn:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This forum is notorious for hiding the truth, eating crow later, and by that time we usually have new mods to repeat next gen :snoop:

All I posted was factual news and you're calling that hate :laff: But let me point this out so you can hop off my jock :camby:

For him to ignore that fact when that fact IS THE MAJORITY HERE is some Trump alt right type shyt, the Sony right and you Xbox nikkaz don't matter.

And this community really believes that, so I left here for two years and all I got was request to come back while this places turned into shyt. So please, @Amestafuu (Emeritus) shut the fukk up if your not going to keep it real. We got more than enough fake nikkaz here, feel free to put me on ignore and you won't have to deal with my "gasp..3 threads that was on a page at once :wow:

Like if I'm in those threads just posting solo, out not providing information on the topics I discuss. I guess falconeer being 8k made your angry?

Hopping off a cliff is how you guys react to facts that are not glamorous. Dusk Golem was proven false according to you :dahell: Spiderman devs getting death threats... that's who you represent :yawn:
you've literally been eating crow with your user name for all the continuous generational L's you've taken arguing about this shyt. my dude you are definitely not sane..

here's a weird concept, maybe actually just enjoy gaming for once.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
you've literally been eating crow with your user name for all the continuous generational L's you've taken arguing about this shyt. my dude you are definitely not sane..

here's a weird concept, maybe actually just enjoy gaming for once.
Not only am I enjoying gaming, my console of choice has 23 first party studios currently making more games on top of gamepass. I have a public gamertag, good check the activity. But I enjoy gaming in general, been peeping since nintendo power magazine, gamepro, egm/etc. Nothing has changed, and Sony breakdowns are part of gaming culture.

Why are you crying like a bytch tho? As consumers you should want to know the truth but you're too busy trying to protect them like a weirdo and you only point at me because I'm pointing at you :ufdup:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not only am I enjoying gaming, my console of choice has 23 first party studios currently making more games on top of gamepass. I have a public gamertag, good check the activity. But I enjoy gaming in general, been peeping since nintendo power magazine, gamepro, egm/etc. Nothing has changed, and Sony breakdowns are part of gaming culture.

Why are you crying like a bytch tho? As consumers you should want to know the truth but you're too busy trying to protect them like a weirdo and you only point at me because I'm pointing at you :ufdup:
see nobody asked you for a pro bono sales pitch... like you a whore for free for microsoft... that's that retarded shyt i'm talking about. tell me about a gaming experience don't read a fukking sales pitch FOR FREE FOR fukk SAKES. have some dignity

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
see nobody asked you for a pro bono sales pitch... like you a whore for free for microsoft... that's that retarded shyt i'm talking about. tell me about a gaming experience don't read a fukking sales pitch FOR FREE FOR fukk SAKES. have some dignity
I can respect the sentiment about the sales pitch angles, what you gotta learn is all that is just us being Sohh Coli about it. These little "things" imo only set off fanboys. Otherwise you might feel like I'm biased but don't you dare call me a liar (word to Dusk Golem)

And that's where myself and the ops differ, while doing this the real reason is to have dialogue on topics. Not just fanboy hot takes and that be the accepted truth. That's literally how Sony stans operate. I gotta use Dusk Golem as the example. That's what I do, I post information. And when any information about Sony is made that isn't positive, you get Spiderman type threats. And Sony is in with the shyts. It's fascinating to me, feel free to ignore this if it's not interesting to you...

Sign the Petition

Don't get me started on uncharted 3 from fake reviewers to fake sales, it's gotten really corrupt and out of hand. The ps5 is weak and overheats. Watch how it plays out, we can do a ban bet on that if you feeling froggy. Either way, let's get back to the games...

:youngsabo: