Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
craig-the-brute.png

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Sony studios have worked with limitations for over 4 console gens now and have had games with way better art styles and visuals than Xbox for awhile.

When will we start seeing games running on an actual SX/SS that isn't back compat?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Is there a single game in the history of Xbox that looks as good as TLOU2? If so, list them here :handshake:
You could make your own thread to ask such questions, right now you're upset I'm asking for a native 4k game?

This is what dusk golem said and you guys literally recreated reality by posting screenshots then letting a tweet narrate what actually happened :mindblown:

So now that we're just over a month away, there's still not 4k/60 native ps5 games outside of dirt 5? And they the ones who revealed how the ps5 is lacking rdna2 functions :laff: so I see why nobody named them (bad memories)
Jesus Christ this man don’t let up do he?

Do you just sit around all day thinking of Sony?
I think you sit and do that, once you seen this thread you :cape:

Why not post native 4k/60 titles to shut me and dusk golem the fukk up? Oh wait...
I hope you're getting paid for this.
To ask what native 4k games exist for the ps5?
These replies prove nikkaz furious on there inside :mjlol:
Sony studios have worked with limitations for over 4 console gens now and have had games with way better art styles and visuals than Xbox for awhile.

When will we start seeing games running on an actual SX/SS that isn't back compat?
Reviewers already have series x systems, why are you doubting the only guys who been showcasing everything all year long. Nothing to hide, claimed most powerful console, waiting for you to deny it or accept it :umad:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
As Xbox series X's are in the wild, what hasn't been seen anywhere ever is a ps5. For all we know everything Sony has shown could have been faked :yeshrug:

Sony was finally going to let the ps5 go free in the wild and it ended up being a weak publicity stunt where nobody was allowed to even touch the system. And the games they showed off was total trash as can be found in threads on websites that speak on topics like these :smugbiden:

And there was reports that hot air was blowing out of a vent from the system :sas2:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Another take away from the event.. Astro bot was 200gb bringing that 625 of storage down to somewhere around 400gb for the rest of your games. Still no release date for compatible ssd but prices are rumored to be in the $300 range for another terabyte :patrice:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Another take away from the event.. Astro bot was 200gb bringing that 625 of storage down to somewhere around 400gb for the rest of your games. Still no release date for compatible ssd but prices are rumored to be in the $300 range for another terabyte :patrice:
Dude just lying his ass off right now. :mjlol:

Astro's Playroom is 2.4GB

These images allege that the console has 664GB of usable hard drive space, with Astro’s Playroom using up around 2.4GB of that space. There is a clear mouse cursor on the photograph, which does call into question its validity.

And compatible ssds are being released now like the Samsung 980 which is $229 for 1TB, $149 for 500GB, and $89 for 250GB. The good thing about this is they're off-the-shelf, so prices fall sharply as more are released. The same can't be said for proprietary hardware like the Series S/X uses.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Astro bot was 200gb

Dude just lying his ass off right now. :mjlol:

Astro's Playroom is 2.4GB

And compatible ssds are being released now like the Samsung 980 which is $229 for 1TB, $149 for 500GB, and $89 for 250GB. The good thing about this is they're off-the-shelf, so prices fall sharply as more are released. The same can't be said for proprietary hardware like the Series S/X uses.

WHERE LYING TO ONESELF IS MANDATORY :russ: