Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
It's a new piece of hardware that makes you future proof.

It's shiny and new.

It feels good to get shiny and new shyt for things you are a fan of.

Why do people camp for collectables? It's just a great feeling to have the bread to acquire something you love...that is new.

It's the same reason why we spend time TALKING about video games when we aren't playing it... It's a hobby that you live and breathe.

If I could get my Series X or S today...I'd be hype as fukk.

Man why you excited about getting a new phone? It's just gonna run all the same apps you already got
Man why you want a RTX 3080? It's just gonna play the same games you already got
Man why you want a new car? You just gonna drive it on the same roads you been driving on

:unimpressed:
/Thread

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
It's a low cost way to play all my 360 games from back in the day, the few loosies M$ had during the ONE and the explosion of first party interest I know have due to acquisitions. Clearly I don't care enough about grafix if I'm coping a PS5 :sas2:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's an odd narrative but I see it everywhere now.
One group of Sony gamers will claim the series s will hold back gaming. Even Sony themselves tried to lie about it...
Series S-style consoles ‘have not had great results’, says PlayStation boss | VGC

But every Sony gamer who is now interested in Xbox usually makes the proclamation they are buying a ps5 and a series s.
Why the fukk would you get a series s... like I get why it's a good idea but if you on a forum talking tech? Console war, Sony ssd will make graphics amazing? All this capping because of a weak ass console, then you turn around and get the weak version of Xbox? :mindblown:

Why wouldn't you get the series X for $200 more, what's the reason, I don't understand it???

ezgif-com-add-text.gif

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
It's a low cost way to play all my 360 games from back in the day, the few loosies M$ had during the ONE and the explosion of first party interest I know have due to acquisitions. Clearly I don't care enough about grafix if I'm coping a PS5 :sas2:

Mentally ill people gonna clown and call you broke ignore em

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don't understand why this question has solicited such a wide range of emotional responses... actually I do but pointing it out makes me a "liberal" :smugdraper:
It's still $300

Now off the premise of this thread, if you're a gamer to the point you're buying two or more consoles to game, do you really take the series s over the X just to save $200 :usure:

The alternative is the PC route but to have a PC equivalent to what the series x is capable of would cost far more than even the $200 difference we talking here. I don't get how that's the supposed logical companion to a ps5 purchase but a series x is not?

The entire premise of buying a series s and ps5 sounds like the thought process of a young adult who can't afford both at launch, and has an impulse disorder like THE MAJORITY OF YOU HERE HAVE :francis:

Why not just buy a series x when you can afford it (however longer it would take for you to scrape up $200) The series s is geared toward gamers who don't have 4k TVs, that can't afford the newer tv sets that have HDMI 2.1/VRR/etc. The series S makes it so those gamers don't have to shell out $2000 just to have a true next gen experience. There's a pandemic going on today is affecting everyone differently. That fact is lost in the forum console war. but I digress...
Mentally ill people gonna clown and call you broke ignore em
mentality smarter nikkaz will clown you for being dumb as fukk, broke nikkaz ain't buying 2 consoles is my point you smart dumb nikka. But that's the stance you fukking idiots have taken. I see it here, neogaf, Twitter, YouTube comments section. Y'all nikkaz repeat narratives as one. You are mentally challenged imo if we're keeping it 100

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
I don't understand why this question has solicited such a wide range of emotional responses... actually I do but pointing it out makes me a "liberal" :smugdraper:

It's still $300

Now off the premise of this thread, if you're a gamer to the point you're buying two or more consoles to game, do you really take the series s over the X just to save $200 :usure:

The alternative is the PC route but to have a PC equivalent to what the series x is capable of would cost far more than even the $200 difference we talking here. I don't get how that's the supposed logical companion to a ps5 purchase but a series x is not?

The entire premise of buying a series s and ps5 sounds like the thought process of a young adult who can't afford both at launch, and has an impulse disorder like THE MAJORITY OF YOU HERE HAVE :francis:

Why not just buy a series x when you can afford it (however longer it would take for you to scrape up $200) The series s is geared toward gamers who don't have 4k TVs, that can't afford the newer tv sets that have HDMI 2.1/VRR/etc. The series S makes it so those gamers don't have to shell out $2000 just to have a true next gen experience. There's a pandemic going on today is affecting everyone differently. That fact is lost in the forum console war. but I digress...

mentality smarter nikkaz will clown you for being dumb as fukk, broke nikkaz ain't buying 2 consoles is my point you smart dumb nikka. But that's the stance you fukking idiots have taken. I see it here, neogaf, Twitter, YouTube comments section. Y'all nikkaz repeat narratives as one. You are mentally challenged imo if we're keeping it 100

Me no care bro.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Saying most people and pulling up a coli anecdote doesn't take away the fact the series has done well for the company, basically created a whole genre that overlaps other genres, and has probably the biggest dedicated community that isn't a shooter or streamable indie game. Not liking something is fine, but come on breh.
What about the part where the more popular dark souls series hasn't sold that well across 3 platforms. I like it, I'm not saying it shouldn't exist. The hype is bigger than the substance is my point, you acting like it's top 3 in genre/anticipation/whatever? Nah bruh, that's not even close to accurate

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
Stronger console for the same money as the 5 gonna lie if the 5 was stronger I would’ve gotten it instead
Got my pro to play mm if I want to when the price go down
Haven’t had Xbox since my 360 I was just feeling Xbox especially when I saw that ps5 design
Favorite game series is fallout obsidian and Beth being Xbox just cemented my choice

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
There literally isn’t even one next gen game coming out for it or even new accessories. You’re just playing the same games pretty much and thats almost the case for all of next year also.

At least ps5 has a couple of next gen stuff to wet your appetite on launch. Astro Bot playroom which is free makes use of all the new controller features. New UI, then you have demon souls and Godfall which is a an exclusive.

Microsoft didn’t think to even pack ONE next gen game with their launch? Whats the point?

%E8%9E%A2%E5%B9%95%E6%88%AA%E5%9C%96-2020-07-18-%E4%B8%8A%E5%8D%8812.15.39-1280x800.jpg
It's always hilarious to see old threads from the start of each gen with people hyping up bullshyt ass games. Last gen there's a huge thread on knack :laff: and now this nikka talking bout Astro bot like if that's what history will remember. The fact you talking Astro bot at all says everything. This thread if I created it would go straight to eternal suffering and I wouldn't be mad word to @Barnett114 :shaq: