Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You are very easily pleased...

Most consoles release a new game to sell you on the system, nintendo usually does mario, in this case they did zelda, even if it wasn’t exclusive it was still a new zelda game.

Halo was supposed to be the big launch title for the series x/s, now that it’s delayed there is literally no new games coming out for it.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There literally isn’t even one next gen game coming out for it or even new accessories. You’re just playing the same games pretty much and thats almost the case for all of next year also.

At least ps5 has a couple of next gen stuff to wet your appetite on launch. Astro Bot playroom which is free makes use of all the new controller features. New UI, then you have demon souls and Godfall which is a an exclusive.

Microsoft didn’t think to even pack ONE next gen game with their launch? Whats the point?

%E8%9E%A2%E5%B9%95%E6%88%AA%E5%9C%96-2020-07-18-%E4%B8%8A%E5%8D%8812.15.39-1280x800.jpg
Games in 120fps
True 4k60
Improved 3d audio
8k upscaling
Next to no loading timea

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Played boring ass Demon Souls on PS3 like a decade ago:russell:

Copping Spiderman MM expansion on PS4

Haven’t played Gears 5 yet. So that’ll hold be over on the series X until Cyberpunk comes out

I’ll have PS5 by the time God of War drops:yeshrug:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Played boring ass Demon Souls on PS3 like a decade ago:russell:

Copping Spiderman MM expansion on PS4

Haven’t played Gears 5 yet. So that’ll hold be over on the series X until Cyberpunk comes out

I’ll have PS5 by the time God of War drops:yeshrug:
I’m in the same situation

Demon Souls looks dope but not really a system seller to me, this is just a good chance to play some other games that I don’t have. Same with R&C I have the last game, it’s cool but I’m not really looking forward to playing that right away

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man why you excited about getting a new phone? It's just gonna run all the same apps you already got
Man why you want a RTX 3080? It's just gonna play the same games you already got
Man why you want a new car? You just gonna drive it on the same roads you been driving on

:unimpressed:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Easy answer is that Amazon USA doesn't count PS5 in tbe video game category or any category so it doesn't show up in best sellers.

Seeing as how you got this info from resetera you already knew this. You also conviently forgot to point out in every other country where the PS5 is properly categorized in the videogame section it easily outsold XSX and XSS.

Come correct next time :hhh:

JoyfulMerryJohndory-size_restricted.gif

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
You are a huge Xbox stan that try to pretend you not, let's not even skip that.

Here's proof:
Meach makes this thread

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/wit...-has-become-the-goat-gaming-situation.806409/
You dap the first post up which is basically "detail level stannery" and dap his response to me clowning him.

Meach goes "Stan a microsoft game :mjlol: Sony stans :mjlol:" in the Deathloop thread,a thread that had NO ONE stanning or arguing and you dap that post up.
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/39183090/

You never call out Meach and em but you always want to put on this fake "Oh I'm just for the games" persona when the heat is in the kitchen and Xbox is being cooked. The fact you say "turns into a one dimensonal stan war" shows me you only see what you want to see. You see stannery when it's from Sony stans but somehow you are blind to the Xbox stannery though I admit there's more Sony bias here since they're more dominant everywhere.

When @iceberg_is_on_fire is making detailed stannery posts about how Microsoft will take over the gaming industry and make detailed "concern" posts about something Playstation related you quiet but let me or someone else do it and you suddenly want to throw a white flag claiming it's stannery if I go back and forth with someone.

What do I think about this thread? Nothing, it's dumb and a click away from another thread. There's threads made every day all day and you complaining about one thread someone makes detracting the quality of the forum as if this forum is on schedule to be reviewed by some higher authority. :mjlol:
You're right...I'm a major Xboxfam.

You're right, it's much easier for me to detect bullshyt that feels as an attack on what I fukk with.

However, you're wrong in saying I don't call out shyt on all sides. I mean,,,we are in a thread that would seem like I'd cosign, right? Yet,I'm calling out an agenda instead of letting it cook.

Now...am I fake when it comes to me wanting better discourse in this forum? FOH.

Consistency is king. I've called bullshyt out. I've been real about my own opinions on video gaming as a hobby. I've joked right along with y'all when I felt it was "just jokes" and I've argued with y'all - especially @PS5 - on bullshyt.

I believe this forum is much better when the usual "forum stars" are talking less, trolling less and being genuine more.

You are still arguing the point of "let us have our elementary school cafeteria fights and stay quiet!". It's the vibe that gets you the most attention...I am not surprised.

I'll give you last word on this,

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
fukk are you...the Riddler?

Let me guess...you made this thread to try to tempt "stans" to pump their chest on some "Ah ha...SONY LOST!" shyt only to have some secret reason why they aren't on the list...that way you could ambush the thread with "well Batman, the real reason is.....!"

I hope I'm wrong...but I doubt it.

So. tell us, what is the real reason?:feedme:
Looking at the rest of this thread...I was right at OP's intentions... 'Sgust.