Banned
Daps
Ampere-Analysis-wide-768x384.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's just jokes. Cool.

Do you realize that the extent to which you and brehs like @Grand Conde take it risk it going from jokes to detail level stannery?

Jokes keep a dialogue flowing on track and light hearted.

The shyt a lot of y'all nikkas do? Turn threads into a one dimensional stan war.

I mean...what do you think about this thread? You know the OP is being disingenuous with this dumb shyt. It detracts from the quality of the forum. Or nah?
You are a huge Xbox stan that try to pretend you not, let's not even skip that.

Here's proof:
Meach makes this thread

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/wit...-has-become-the-goat-gaming-situation.806409/
You dap the first post up which is basically "detail level stannery" and dap his response to me clowning him.

Meach goes "Stan a microsoft game :mjlol: Sony stans :mjlol:" in the Deathloop thread,a thread that had NO ONE stanning or arguing and you dap that post up.
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/39183090/

You never call out Meach and em but you always want to put on this fake "Oh I'm just for the games" persona when the heat is in the kitchen and Xbox is being cooked. The fact you say "turns into a one dimensonal stan war" shows me you only see what you want to see. You see stannery when it's from Sony stans but somehow you are blind to the Xbox stannery though I admit there's more Sony bias here since they're more dominant everywhere.

When @iceberg_is_on_fire is making detailed stannery posts about how Microsoft will take over the gaming industry and make detailed "concern" posts about something Playstation related you quiet but let me or someone else do it and you suddenly want to throw a white flag claiming it's stannery if I go back and forth with someone.

What do I think about this thread? Nothing, it's dumb and a click away from another thread. There's threads made every day all day and you complaining about one thread someone makes detracting the quality of the forum as if this forum is on schedule to be reviewed by some higher authority. :mjlol:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The real shocker to me is the ratio of people who want the XSX vs the XSS. I thought for sure people would jump on the one with the lower price point

the price drop doesn’t seem worth it with what is being lost in specs

with the PS5 SE vs DE...your getting the same console spec-wise minus the drive

with the XSS you losing the drive and a lot of power...only seems worth it imo if you skipped xbox this gen

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There literally isn’t even one next gen game coming out for it or even new accessories. You’re just playing the same games pretty much and thats almost the case for all of next year also.

At least ps5 has a couple of next gen stuff to wet your appetite on launch. Astro Bot playroom which is free makes use of all the new controller features. New UI, then you have demon souls and Godfall which is a an exclusive.

Microsoft didn’t think to even pack ONE next gen game with their launch? Whats the point?

%E8%9E%A2%E5%B9%95%E6%88%AA%E5%9C%96-2020-07-18-%E4%B8%8A%E5%8D%8812.15.39-1280x800.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This nikka could barely name anything new from PS5 but tried to shyt on Xbox. How about just admit that both releases are pretty much absolute trash and everyone should wait to buy either console?

Naw I’m actually really looking forward to Demon Souls, I’ve never played the original and this looks great after going though all the other soulsborne games.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Naw I’m actually really looking forward to Demon Souls, I’ve never played the original and this looks great after going though all the other soulsborne games.
It came out on PS3. That's not a new game to the majority of gamers. So again, why not just admit that both company's console releases is pretty much a scam? What is the excuse for MS and Sony not having at least 10 brand new games at launch?