Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't be corny with him, breh.

We seem to have an influx of actual brehs posting in Arcadium and I'm sure it's because the intense lameness back and forth has died down.

"Xbots" aren't making these threads so you help this nikka perpetuate it?

Weird ...
:dahell: It's just jokes man. Idk why you always respond so methodical to ole fashioned ribbing :mjlol:

Someone:"Xbox has no games!"

You: "Well on the contrary breh, that's patently false. If we take a look at the releases from Q4 2013 to the present day, the data suggests that there's well over 4000 titles released which makes the aforementioned claim erroneous. I will now motion to dismiss the complaint of no games expeditiously and hope the matter is resolved promptly and cordially.

Weird nikkas..."
:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I read a story this morning that thousands of Xbox One X/S's were mistakenly ordered during the pre-order because people couldn't tell it apart from the Series X/S.

mj-laughing-1589215851.jpeg

Jesus christ :mjlol: they need better code names for their consoles

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
X-Box Series X at 38...PS5 not even in the top 100. :gucci:

Amazon.com Best Sellers of 2020 in Video Games

This is what Sony get for being so complacent. Now M$ running the show after that Bethesda purchase.:francis:

Easy answer is that Amazon USA doesn't count PS5 in tbe video game category or any category so it doesn't show up in best sellers.

Seeing as how you got this info from resetera you already knew this. You also conviently forgot to point out in every other country where the PS5 is properly categorized in the videogame section it easily outsold XSX and XSS.

Come correct next time :hhh:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Easy answer is that Amazon USA doesn't count PS5 in tbe video game category or any category so it doesn't show up in best sellers.

Seeing as how you got this info from resetera you already knew this. You also conviently forgot to point out in every other country where the PS5 is properly categorized in the videogame section it easily outsold XSX and XSS.

Oh so fake news

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:dahell: It's just jokes man. Idk why you always respond so methodical to ole fashioned ribbing :mjlol:

Someone:"Xbox has no games!"

You: "Well on the contrary breh, that's patently false. If we take a look at the releases from Q4 2013 to the present day, the data suggests that there's well over 4000 titles released which makes the aforementioned claim erroneous. I will now motion to dismiss the complaint of no games expeditiously and hope the matter is resolved promptly and cordially.

Weird nikkas..."
We are getting new posters posting regularly.

Don't let this shyt devolve into the corny shyt from the last 7 years.

Threads are being made under the guise of looking like xbox fans... It's disingenuous and may make new posters fall back.

Believe it or not... people don't really give a fukk about you, me, meech or most of the other regulars posting the same threads with different skin.

Arcadian could be way better. A thread like this is fukking dumb.

And with respect to my usual responses...

You mimick me as if people would rather hear the same fukking fart jokes y'all nikkas jerk off to over and over again...instead of actual opinions and info from people without a agenda.

FOH with the tired ass console wars circle jerk.:camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We are getting new posters posting regularly.

Don't let this shyt devolve into the corny shyt from the last 7 years.

Threads are being made under the guise of looking like xbox fans... It's disingenuous and may make new posters fall back.

Believe it or not... people don't really give a fukk about you, me, meech or most of the other regulars posting the same threads with different skin.

Arcadian could be way better. A thread like this is fukking dumb.
It's not that serious dog. Take a breather. People don't give a fukk about us? Good, I don't give a fukk about them either. They can go somewhere else. I'm not about morph my entire character because someone may not like jokes. Y'all want to sanitize the discourse so much here. The "wack threads" will get bushed or locked if it's truly wack or just fall off the first page.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:troll:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
It's not that serious dog. Take a breather. People don't give a fukk about us? Good, I don't give a fukk about them either. They can go somewhere else. I'm not about morph my entire character because someone may not like jokes. Y'all want to sanitize the discourse so much here.
No, see...that's the thing.

You are your shtick kind of prevent fresh coli posters from saying shyt that others might find interesting.

I think I'm saying that on a forum...most of us care about newer black coli posters in the arcadium...not fatboi.

We don't give a fukk about YOU or @Grand Conde 's punchline. :yeshrug:

-------

nikkas in here love gaming as a hobby...not for the circle jerk.

I'm sure people don't want the forum to fall into the same reruns as the last 7 years.

You disagree?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, see...that's the thing.

You are your shtick kind of prevent fresh coli posters from saying shyt that others might find interesting.

I think I'm saying that on a forum...most of us care about newer black coli posters in the arcadium...not fatboi.

We don't give a fukk about YOU or @Grand Conde 's punchline. :yeshrug:

-------

nikkas in here love gaming as a hobby...not for the circle jerk.

I'm sure people don't want the forum to fall into the same reruns as the last 7 years.

You disagree?
Jesus christ. I,a lone poster prevent posters from posting? You have data on this? You've spoken to hundreds of posters and they've said so? You care about newer black coli posters on the arcadium... and? You don't speak for everyone. What is preventing black coli posters from posting about games? Do you see the game threads about specific games being trashed by "punchlines?" You take a random snippet of posts spread out in random threads and make a generalization that it's preventing people from participating. I made a thread about a Coli discord and said hey let's do a game chat and people like "Sure" but no one joined.

You say nikkas love gaming as a hobby and not for the circle jerk but there's literally a thread pinned at the top where there's LITERALLY a circle jerk of MSFT buying a publisher.

I disagree vehemently.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Jesus christ.
:scust:Amazing I'm staying that actual dialogue and exchange of real insight is better than little kid console wars.

And you are on the other side of that, arguing with the same @PS5 every year yet respond to my shyt with "jesus christ."

I can't even say this forum is trash...it isn't. The same tired nikkas are trash. Tragic:dwillhuh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:scust:Amazing I'm staying that actual dialogue and exchange of real insight is better than little kid console wars.

And you are on the other side of that, arguing with the same @PS5 every year yet respond to my shyt with "jesus christ."

I can't even say this forum is trash...it isn't. The same tired nikkas are trash. Tragic:dwillhuh:
Where am I arguing with @PS5 at?

When was the last time I was arguing with him?? I mostly get into dialogues with Meach, The Mad Titan or someone else. A lot of time that is "dialogue" but you see it as nikkas arguing.

I never see you mention @Mountain or @O.T.I.S. when they're regurgitating the same tired ass points about how PS5 or w/e will be trash or how Xbox has all these things going for it but soon as I or someone else goes back and forth you wanna throw your hands up and complain about trash posting.

Again, it's just jokes. Like are you telling me in real life you know cats that are arguing about sports or other hobbies without any sort of joking?

"Hey how's the cowboys?"

"Oh they're doing alright they won X games and lost some"

"Oh okay great, thanks for the information. I can't wait for my Eagles to play next week"

"Yeah they're good, that QB is going places."

"Yeah man we're winning the SB this year."

"Haha I'm rooting for you man!"

You know damn well nobody talks like that in real life. :stopitslime: You need to stop the cherry picking of what you find trash posting because you be dapping up bullshyt and then cry when "sony stans" do it.

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Where am I arguing with @PS5 at?

When was the last time I was arguing with him?? I mostly get into dialogues with Meach, The Mad Titan or someone else. A lot of time that is "dialogue" but you see it as nikkas arguing.

Again, it's just jokes. Like are you telling me in real life you know cats that are arguing about sports or other hobbies without any sort of joking?

"Hey how's the cowboys?"

"Oh they're doing alright they won X games and lost some"

"Oh okay great, thanks for the information. I can't wait for my Eagles to play next week"

"Yeah they're good, that QB is going places."

"Yeah man we're winning the SB this year."

"Haha I'm rooting for you man!"

You know damn well nobody talks like that in real life. :stopitslime:
It's just jokes. Cool.

Do you realize that the extent to which you and brehs like @Grand Conde take it risk it going from jokes to detail level stannery?

Jokes keep a dialogue flowing on track and light hearted.

The shyt a lot of y'all nikkas do? Turn threads into a one dimensional stan war.

I mean...what do you think about this thread? You know the OP is being disingenuous with this dumb shyt. It detracts from the quality of the forum. Or nah?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

He knows this

This thread was a reverse stanning attempt where he hoped to get some Xbox fans in here talking shyt so he could switch it up on them and drop this info.

but he failed and just got laughed at from both sides:mjlol:

Somebody check on @Grand Conde he’s not taking this recent positive Xbox news very well. Dude might need an intervention:mjlol: