Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
if ur an xbox gamer ur a pc gamer since they pretty much offer the same thing
That's an interesting internet narrative, but no PC gamer considers the Xbox or PlayStation as more than a console.

And now that one console shyts on the other technically speaking you wanna play the "they all the same :troll:"

But consoles gamers are not concerned with what is playable on PC. That seems to bother you, you think having an exclusive makes the game itself better. As of today Xbox series x exclusives shyt on ps5's. Why? Because of what's coming. You have the exact same stance, you're assuming Sony will deliver and Xbox won't but xbox is buying devs and funding devs and acquiring devs from Sony to create a crucial portfolio that you don't even wanna acknowledge exist because you're salty :laff:

Tru Story

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Next generation, Sony exclusives will be on the future Xbox.
The only alternative console will be the Sweech 2.

581f2d41b230af2e81216578ec73ab7d.320x240x48.gif

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
You can play Spiderman-MM and horizon 2 on the ps4, since that's ruining next gen development there's no reason to get a ps5 right now. Most ppl don't like the souls series, ditto with bloodborne so then there's ratchet and clank a kids game and nothing else to look forward to until 2022?

Please let's stop acting like console gamers are PC gamers. All of you say that as a defense mechanism :umad:

If thats true why are there so many clones? Why PC nikkas stay looking for the rumored PC port?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I personally don't give a fukk about Microsoft snatching up bethesda. Now if they bought Capcom, Square or Bandai namco. I'd be mad as shyt. But then again i'm on PC so nikka still get the best of both worlds minus the Playstation exclusives. But Sony is slowly changing it's stance on releasing games on PC.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exhibit A

What this means is the general public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase PS5, nor will they purchase any of Sony's games.

Xbox has secured this entire generation in one fell swoop. :lift:

No excuses, even a crackhead can afford an Xbox and play it and now he/she can play Fallout 3 in 4K 60fps in HDR.

Personally, I was on the fence but as of today I'm already cancelling my trip to Oregon and will pre-order the Series S witI feel like I made a huge choice and am ready to embrace the Xbox gaming community.

This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Microsoft has alienated an entire market with this move.
Sony, publicly apologize and buy another studio or you can kiss your business goodbye.

Exhibit B

As of today Xbox series x exclusives shyt on ps5's.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I personally don't give a fukk about Microsoft snatching up bethesda. Now if they bought Capcom, Square or Bandai namco. I'd be mad as shyt. But then again i'm on PC so nikka still get the best of both worlds minus the Playstation exclusives. But Sony is slowly changing it's stance on releasing games on PC.

Props to Microsoft but I'm pretty much :yeshrug: on the move. I have no attachments to any IP from Bethesda.

I finished building a new PC a few weeks back (still need to cop a 3080 though) so even if they bought out a studio that I was interested in I wouldn't be pressed.

Last edited: