WatchfulFriendlyBittern-size_restricted.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
the thing that drove PS4 to success was it's 1st party titles

whatever MS does did nothing to affect or change that

especially since u can still play everything they have to offer on PC and even or original Xbox One
You can play Spiderman-MM and horizon 2 on the ps4, since that's ruining next gen development there's no reason to get a ps5 right now. Most ppl don't like the souls series, ditto with bloodborne so then there's ratchet and clank a kids game and nothing else to look forward to until 2022?

Please let's stop acting like console gamers are PC gamers. All of you say that as a defense mechanism :umad:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
lol this is a new take on this old meme from when final fantasy 13 went multiplatform.

Square just shot themselves in the foot.
I don't know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an a$$hole. If you screw someone over in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.
What this means is the japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase FFXIII for either system, nor will they purchase any of Square's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Square has alienated an entire market with this move.
Square, publicly apologize and cancel FFXIII for 360 or you can kiss your business goodby

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
You can play Spiderman-MM and horizon 2 on the ps4, since that's ruining next gen development there's no reason to get a ps5 right now. Most ppl don't like the souls series, ditto with bloodborne so then there's ratchet and clank a kids game and nothing else to look forward to until 2022?

Please let's stop acting like console gamers are PC gamers. All of you say that as a defense mechanism :umad:
if ur an xbox gamer ur a pc gamer since they pretty much offer the same thing

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You have no respect for gamers if elder scrolls and fallout mean something to you

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You have no respect for gamers if elder scrolls and fallout mean something to you
Skyrim and Fallout 3 are some of the biggest games in relatively recent years. When it comes to that genre of first person open world rpg, those two games dominate it. If it ain’t for you it ain’t for you, but those games aren’t trash and there’s a reason they’re generally held in high regard.
Also, remember all of this effects Doom as well and I know you like that game a lot.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
if ur an xbox gamer ur a pc gamer since they pretty much offer the same thing
You know the more I think about it the less I feel this argument makes sense.
For gamers...the thing that matters has always been the games right?
So does it really matter what plastic box you choose to play those games?