Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Daps
Reppin
Green
They lost the biggest games in the world overnight. PS5 was already on the verge of being exposed as terrible piece of hardware but this?

What this means is the general public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase PS5, nor will they purchase any of Sony's games.

Xbox has secured this entire generation in one fell swoop. :lift:

No excuses, even a crackhead can afford an Xbox and play it and now he/she can play Fallout 3 in 4K 60fps in HDR.

Personally, I was on the fence but as of today I'm already cancelling my trip to Oregon and will pre-order the Series S with that money instead.

I feel like I made a huge choice and am ready to embrace the Xbox gaming community.

This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Microsoft has alienated an entire market with this move.
Sony, publicly apologize and buy another studio or you can kiss your business goodbye.

rhoff113

Rookie
Daps
I read that the majority of Playstation owners got a Xbox or a PC too because there is not enough content.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't know what the fukk OP talking about??!!!:pachaha::mjlol: Sony is probably panicking but Microsoft will fukk up somewhere down the line anyways...Sony aint worried...

rhoff113

Rookie
Daps
Next generation, Sony exclusives will be on the future Xbox.
The only alternative console will be the Sweech 2.