Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This isn't a list that tells anything more than Msft weathered the pre-order storm better than Sony.

You realize that if there were a limited amount of available PS5 orders...there would be no chance to even impact the list, right?

Breh...This doesn't need its own thread...especially this early.

#DontBringSonyStanTacticsToNextGen

Just play some Ghosts of Tsushima and take a break from thread making?:ld:

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
None of the games we talking about sold that's great. Yes there's fans and they are vocal. But I'm a grass roots kinda guy and I challenge you to peep any thread on either of those games. You'll see over half the comments saying they didn't care for it. I've always noticed that, and in this console war it's a talking point. Dark souls sold 3 mill total across 3 systems, bloodborne sold and 3 mill lifetime on a system that sold 110 million so like 2.5 percent of Sony gamers cared to play it.

That's not factoring how many or of that actually liked the game. I'm all about facts, I get crucified for keeping it real. look at your peers speaking on it then remember the narrative you tried to push. There are so many threads on this subject but this one has the most honest reasons for the season...
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/aft...uch-of-a-disappointment-bloodborne-is.309708/

Saying most people and pulling up a coli anecdote doesn't take away the fact the series has done well for the company, basically created a whole genre that overlaps other genres, and has probably the biggest dedicated community that isn't a shooter or streamable indie game. Not liking something is fine, but come on breh.