Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If thats true why are there so many clones? Why PC nikkas stay looking for the rumored PC port?
None of the games we talking about sold that's great. Yes there's fans and they are vocal. But I'm a grass roots kinda guy and I challenge you to peep any thread on either of those games. You'll see over half the comments saying they didn't care for it. I've always noticed that, and in this console war it's a talking point. Dark souls sold 3 mill total across 3 systems, bloodborne sold and 3 mill lifetime on a system that sold 110 million so like 2.5 percent of Sony gamers cared to play it.

That's not factoring how many or of that actually liked the game. I'm all about facts, I get crucified for keeping it real. look at your peers speaking on it then remember the narrative you tried to push. There are so many threads on this subject but this one has the most honest reasons for the season...
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/aft...uch-of-a-disappointment-bloodborne-is.309708/

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
General public :mjlol:

170 million consoles sold between ONE and PS4, but the general public gonna be swayed by games that do 20 million over 5 consoles...

As an owner of all the systems, I don't see how anyone can honestly say this will crush anything. They can bring over every single person who bought Skyrim and it wouldn't make up that gap... And they ain't bringing over all 20 million

Daps
General public :mjlol:

170 million consoles sold between ONE and PS4, but the general public gonna be swayed by games that do 20 million over 5 consoles...

As an owner of all the systems, I don't see how anyone can honestly say this will crush anything. They can bring over every single person who bought Skyrim and it wouldn't make up that gap... And they ain't bringing over all 20 million
MS is shaking things up
I like it because now Sony is paying attention and is probably wondering what studios MS are going to buy next
That is the writing on the wall
Rumors are Sega and Konami could be next
Sega + Konami + Bethesda + + Other Potential Bought Studios + Their Other Studios might help MS build a quality library over time
Who knows what they will do next
That would be very interesting to see MS vs. Sony if MS can build a quality lineup similar to Sony's
Everybody wins as long as it doesn't become a monopoly (Sony might as well buy Capcom, Square, From Software, Bluepoint Games, and some other smaller studios if MS did this)
But as of now, Sony has the majority mindshare IMO
A title as big as GOW: Ragnarok releasing next year (probably Nov/Dec) is huge and is a sign of things to come for the PS5 library for this generation if FF16, Horizon 2, R&C, GOW: Ragnarok are already releasing next year w/ other potential hidden gems like Stray, Kena, Little Devil Inside, Returnal, etc.
The multiplayer for TLOU2 might release next year too
There is also a potential for Silent Hill to be revealed for a 2021 release or 2022 release along with other potential unannounced 2021 games
I still got a PS4 backlog to finish on top of all these titles :mjlol:

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
MS is shaking things up
I like it because now Sony is paying attention and is probably wondering what studios MS is going to do next
That is the writing on the wall
Rumors are Sega and Konami could be next
Sega + Konami + Bethesda + + Other Potential Bought Studios + Their Other Studios might help MS build a quality library over time
Who knows what they will do next
That would be very interesting to see MS vs. Sony if MS can build a quality lineup similar to Sony's
Everybody wins as long as it doesn't become a monopoly (Sony might as well buy Capcom and some other smaller studios if MS did this)
But as of now, Sony has the majority mindshare IMO
A title as big as GOW: Ragnarok releasing next year (probably Nov/Dec) is huge and is a sign of things to come for the PS5 library for this generation if FF16, Horizon 2, R&C, GOW: Ragnarok are already releasing next year w/ other potential hidden gems like Stray, Kena, Little Devil Inside, Returnal, etc.
The multiplayer for TLOU2 might release next year too
There is also a potential for Silent Hill to be revealed for a 2021 release or 2022 release along with other potential unannounced 2021 games
I still got a PS4 backlog to finish on top of all these titles :mjlol:
Maybe it’s because I don’t believe Microsoft has the will to crush Sony. Honestly.

With this deal, they COULD pull it off. But still, I don’t think it’ll take effect until next gen. Most the games that would let them take over, already been negotiated to come to PS5.

Now once those are over, they’d have to literally say fukk Sony, and never make another game for Sony ever again in life. And straight up announce it. Like tomorrow. Nintendo Switch games too. Cut everybody off.

But what people don’t realize, is these companies been working together, trading info, paying each other to use parts and patents. They both could have been on some cut throat shyt, yet haven’t.

I think MS gonna keep those top games multiplat for the $$$ and overcharge Sony for it. But not go full on Homelander

Daps
Maybe it’s because I don’t believe Microsoft has the will to crush Sony. Honestly.

With this deal, they COULD pull it off. But still, I don’t think it’ll take effect until next gen. Most the games that would let them take over, already been negotiated to come to PS5.

Now once those are over, they’d have to literally say fukk Sony, and never make another game for Sony ever again in life. And straight up announce it. Like tomorrow. Nintendo Switch games too. Cut everybody off.

But what people don’t realize, is these companies been working together, trading info, paying each other to use parts and patents. They both could have been on some cut throat shyt, yet haven’t.

I think MS gonna keep those top games multiplat for the $$$ and overcharge Sony for it. But not go full on Homelander
I mean if I'm MS I'm not spending billions just to have all my shyt be multiplat
Eventually you have to have staple titles that can only be experienced on your system, even if they are also available on PC because not everyone is into PC gaming
The XSX can become very convenient w/ Gamepass
Gamepass w/ Bethesda + Other Bought Studios + Their Other Studios + Multiplatform games
= very very lucrative
Unfortunately I'm not running MS's game division and they actually have to execute
Execution is something Sony is far superior at
The IDEA of where MS can take Xbox is high potential, but MS has to actually reach it
This is why I preordered a PS5 and as of the moment not worried about securing a Series X
I was worried about not being able to secure a PS5 because of fear it being impossible to find in 2021 due to COVID fukking up everything

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It's an odd narrative but I see it everywhere now.
One group of Sony gamers will claim the series s will hold back gaming. Even Sony themselves tried to lie about it...
Series S-style consoles ‘have not had great results’, says PlayStation boss | VGC

But every Sony gamer who is now interested in Xbox usually makes the proclamation they are buying a ps5 and a series s.
Why the fukk would you get a series s... like I get why it's a good idea but if you on a forum talking tech? Console war, Sony ssd will make graphics amazing? All this capping because of a weak ass console, then you turn around and get the weak version of Xbox? :mindblown:

Why wouldn't you get the series X for $200 more, what's the reason, I don't understand it???

rhoff113

Rookie
Daps
The jump from 30 fps to 60 fps will be enough for them and I think Sony clientele will wait for the Scorpio like of this gen to buy their 2nd Xbox.