DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Dorian...

This is your conscience...

This is the part where you distract everyone from your L and tell DPres to smack his mother with a PS5 dual shock!

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Nothing about that image reveals anything about me. Had I posted the front, I would have blacked out the identifying info as well, minus the graduating class. You still salty about my dissing your wife’s p*ssy? Well that’s too bad, man.
aye:heh:

All I see when I read this is...

Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.png

What happened to the apology?:lupe: You stooping to this level AGAIN must mean something about you being in your feelings right now... All because of CPUs and Frame rates.

That's tough.:salute:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
aye:heh:

All I see when I read this is...

Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.png

What happened to the apology?:lupe: You stooping to this level AGAIN must mean something about you being in your feelings right now... All because of CPUs and Frame rates.

That's tough.:salute:
:mjlol: Imagine a nikka in is mid forties this passionate about a goddamn Xbox. Alright, breh, I offered you a truce, but you threw it back at me. Congrats on the W, I guess.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, brehs...

Let's recap how full of shyt this nikka is...:mjlol:

A nikka who is this age...

Or this age...

My bad... This age...

said, confidently mind you, that he doesn't want to get doxxed and is VERY hesitant about revealing personal info...

Then proceeds to request a BAN BET where we exchange personal INFO!!!

And ACTUALLY POSTS PERSONAL INFO!

But...then after all of that embarrassing shyt... Asks me if I would like to see the front of his ID card!

----------------------

I once was told to vibrate my controller on my spouse by an insecure coli nikka who wears a V for Vendetta mask to avoid being doxxed who is fukking dumb enough to then post personal info...

All in a thread that he started and then tried to flex on a nikka like me!

This thread should be memorialized as...

"When Keeping It Coli Goes Wrong"

All of this embarrassment caused by an Xbox Series S.:dead::dead::dead:

I'm fukking done. Can everyone in this thread and viewed the thread give this breh some free daps. It's the highlight of the full 38 years of his life.

@Fatboi1 @Rekkapryde why y'all set this nikka up for this:heh:

Hold up...maybe he's one of @Fatboi1 aliases...:lolbron:
Nope, My alias do not have 13K post. Nobody got time for alladat.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So, brehs...

Let's recap how full of shyt this nikka is...:mjlol:

A nikka who is this age...

Or this age...

My bad... This age...

said, confidently mind you, that he doesn't want to get doxxed and is VERY hesitant about revealing personal info...

Then proceeds to request a BAN BET where we exchange personal INFO!!!

And ACTUALLY POSTS PERSONAL INFO!

But...then after all of that embarrassing shyt... Asks me if I would like to see the front of his ID card!

----------------------

I once was told to vibrate my controller on my spouse by an insecure coli nikka who wears a V for Vendetta mask to avoid being doxxed who is fukking dumb enough to then post personal info...

All in a thread that he started and then tried to flex on a nikka like me!

This thread should be memorialized as...

"When Keeping It Coli Goes Wrong"

All of this embarrassment caused by an Xbox Series S.:dead::dead::dead:

I'm fukking done. Can everyone in this thread and viewed the thread give this breh some free daps. It's the highlight of the full 38 years of his life.

@Fatboi1 @Rekkapryde why y'all set this nikka up for this:heh:

Hold up...maybe he's one of @Fatboi1 aliases...:lolbron:
Embarrassing.

@Dorian Breh you doing it wrong breh :smh:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:mjlol: Imagine a nikka in is mid forties this passionate about a goddamn Xbox. Alright, breh, I offered you a truce, but you threw it back at me. Congrats on the W, I guess.
Ain't nobody in their mid forties:russ:

I'm 6 years older than one of the ages you mentioned that you are.:mjlol:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I hope to be a real nikka like you one day, online and offline :salute:
You won't.

But, you could still be the best version of yourself.

Finish college. Only speak confidently and brazenly when you FOR SURE have ether in your back pocket or, at the very least, can be creative with the shyt talk when the pressure is on.

When speaking on other nikka's wife/wifey/girl, be sure that you really would win when going with that nuclear option, otherwise you'll look like a spiteful, insecure lil breh with a grudge and no argument to fall back on.

When you know there is a template that gets all of the hate, such as courtdog's, don't follow the same path especially when you aren't built to take that type of attention.

Stop posting personal info in situations like this, lil bro.

I'm rooting for you. I wish I could rep you again but I already did for the dig on my jawn. That was a good one!

This message brought to you by Coalition of Unified Playstation & Xbox players: Join us in the fight to prevent nikkas from embarrassing themselves in the name of console wars!

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You won't.

But, you could still be the best version of yourself.

Finish college. Only speak confidently and brazenly when you FOR SURE have ether in your back pocket or, at the very least, can be creative with the shyt talk when the pressure is on.

When speaking on other nikka's wife/wifey/girl, be sure that you really would win when going with that nuclear option, otherwise you'll look like a spiteful, insecure lil breh with a grudge and no argument to fall back on.

When you know there is a template that gets all of the hate, such as courtdog's, don't follow the same path especially when you aren't built to take that type of attention.

Stop posting personal info in situations like this, lil bro.

I'm rooting for you. I wish I could rep you again but I already did for the dig on my jawn. That was a good one!

This message brought to you by Coalition of Unified Playstation & Xbox players: Join us in the fight to prevent nikkas from embarrassing themselves in the name of console wars!
You pulled those posts from The Locker Room. nikkas in that subforum talking bout running up on cops and Trump. I don’t expect Arcadium nikkas to understand why it’s necessary to not be open with personal information, because this is a largely friendly forum with lighthearted discussions. But you had your fun with it for three pages, even after I apologized about my comments from earlier. Further proof that being too cozy with nikkas online is a mistake. Good day to you, sir.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
More so than supply issues, yields being low for the SOC means prices are high.

I think the $400 PS5DE dream is officially dead
plus them shipping PS5's via airfreight, means Sony is spending a lot of money to meet the holiday demand. it's a question of how much loss Sony is willing to eat

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I know you guys want this to be true, but nope. Remember, this is up from their initial '5-6m target by March 31st'. The news of them doubling that order to 10m came out in July. They're still ahead of the target at 11m. I don't think we would be here if yield issues were *that* dire or if they caused a significant increase in SoC prices. They would likely slow production until that was worked out if that were the case.

Ps4 did 7 million by the end of their fiscal year in March 2014 after 4and a half months . 11 million new estimate is supposed to be terrible now? :skip: