Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Already said it but it's been confirmed from one of my sources that a one per household rule will be in effect.

they can’t enforce that :skip:

but it was confirmed a while back that they will be limiting customers to only 1 at checkout per site during the time of purchase

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
i agree. 12 teraflops would be better utilized in a system with games

Yea imagine dance dance 2021

With 12 tf power behind it

My dance pad is ready :wow:

tenor.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Bloodstained is like 30 or 40 bucks on Steam, which alone makes it worth copping Game Pass.

They keep the premium games off of PC and only on console. But I was wrong to say that there’s nothing good on here, I’d just never taken the time to see the whole list. I see Resident Evil 7 is also on here, and I think Vampire: The Masquerade. But you can only get the maximum value out of it if you buy an xbox. But the shyt is not bad at all. @PS5
Trust, you're just seeing the tip of the iceberg now. I didn't get it either, but once you try out games you wouldn't normally try? I'm telling you, they release worthy shyt weekly. I 100% the touryst. Would have never bought that, undermine I love. A lot of these games are popular on switch but the difference is the price. Plus this services turns your phone into a switch pro basically. I can't see this but being what it is. No cap, no fanboy delusions. And since Sony doesn't have a cloud (Gaikai cost 350 mil vs 20 billion+ for azure) means that they could only turn ps now into EA play. Sony joined Microsoft to work on the cloud, wouldn't be surprised if they join forces. But I think they wanna keep that secret because the console war is good for business.