Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Aye yo, coli brehs...
:dead:

Imagine feeling so hurt, so insecure... That you would even lie about your age to not feel as goofy as you really are...:mjlol:

So, which is it ... Are you an early 20s nikka who flies off at the mouth.

Or are you a Steve buscemi ass early 20s nikka that feels so insecure that you'll stoop to such disrespect to try to win an E-argument? Say whatever you want ..but, to be a fake nikka for coli rep? :umad:

This is why we don't let video game strangers gas our head up...we feel like, in order to impress them, we have to lie about being younger.

shyt is wild.
:damn:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Aye yo, coli brehs...

Imagine feeling so hurt, so insecure... That you would even lie about your age to not feel as goofy as you really are...:mjlol:

Or are you a Steve buscemi ass early 20s nikka that feels so insecure that you'll stoop to such disrespect to try to win an E-argument? Say whatever you want ..but, to be a fake nikka for coli rep? :umad:

This is why we don't let video game strangers gas our head up...we feel like, in order to impress them, we have to lie about being younger.

shyt is wild.
:manny: You’ll find several posts on here from me saying I’m 26 or 23 or whatever, look them all up and post them in here. I don’t like posting personal information since I say a lot of political shyt in TLR and I don’t want to be doxxed. Make of that what you will. I just finished college and I’m chillin :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:manny: You’ll find several posts on here from me saying I’m 26 or 23 or whatever, look them all up and post them in here. I don’t like posting personal information since I say a lot of political shyt in TLR and I don’t want to be doxxed. Make of that what you will. I just college and I’m chillin :yeshrug:
Make up lies for console wars brehs :mjlol:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
A tweet from Timdog. Dude could've used the ZhugeEX tweets with all the context, but he went with fukking timdog instead. :mjlol:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So, on th
:manny: You’ll find several posts on here from me saying I’m 26 or 23 or whatever, look them all up and post them in here. I don’t like posting personal information since I say a lot of political shyt in TLR and I don’t want to be doxxed. Make of that what you will. I just finished college and I’m chillin :yeshrug:
You're a lying piece of shyt that got exposed by a nikka to keeps it real whether on or offline.

You speak on very personal shyt because you're insecure and think you are ethering others by saying unwitty and controversial shyt...

Because nikkas disagree on video game topics...

Think about it...

GG

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
So, on th
You're a lying piece of shyt that got exposed by a nikka to keeps it real whether on or offline.

You speak on very personal shyt because you're insecure and think you are ethering others by saying unwitty and controversial shyt...

Because nikkas disagree on video game topics...

Think about it...

GG
I’m less than half your age, and I’ll post my college ID on here if you take a ban bet. Let me know, oldhead.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Aye yo, coli brehs...

shyt is wild.

-------

So on the Xbox side...we have court dog with his bullshyt.

On the PS5 side...we have Steve fukking Buscemi.
Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.png
rHIT6s3_d.jpg

fukk nikka :umad: you in your twilight years with a dikk that no longer works

Keep my dikk out your mouth and stay out my threads