Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Nobody really care how old you are breh. You’ve just exposed yourself as being full of shyt, whatever claims you are making :manny:
Incredibly, no one in this thread has refuted the claim made in OP, but go off

And I didn’t invite naan of you nikkas in this thread, you’re free to leave whenever

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
rHIT6s3_d.jpg

fukk nikka :umad: you in your twilight years with a dikk that no longer works

Keep my dikk out your mouth and stay out my threads
Image didn't show.

Edit. I want your joke to hit right.

I'm rooting for you in this thread.

Not everyday I get to argue with a 17 year old... Who is a 30 year old... Who is a 28 year old....

Go Dorian, go!

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Image didn't show.

Edit. I want your joke to hit right.

I'm rooting for you in this thread.

Not everyday I get to argue with a 17 year old... Who is a 30 year old... Who is a 28 year old....

Go Dorian, go!
mBoYnVB_d.jpg

There you go, friend. College ID. Let me know if you want the front side as well.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
More so than supply issues, yields being low for the SOC means prices are high.

I think the $400 PS5DE dream is officially dead

I know you guys want this to be true, but nope. Remember, this is up from their initial '5-6m target by March 31st'. The news of them doubling that order to 10m came out in July. They're still ahead of the target at 11m. I don't think we would be here if yield issues were *that* dire or if they caused a significant increase in SoC prices. They would likely slow production until that was worked out if that were the case.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I know you guys want this to be true, but nope. Remember, this is up from their initial '5-6m target by March 31st'. The news of them doubling that order to 10m came out in July. They're still ahead of the target at 11m. I don't think we would be here if yield issues were *that* dire or if they caused a significant increase in SoC prices. They would likely slow production until that was worked out if that were the case.
Nothing about me “wanting” anything.

and the yield issues and subsequent lowered production goals aren’t a “rumor” at this point. It’s facts.

I just gave my opinion on what this news means to me :manny:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You know if I was a mod, I'd sit these nikkaz down. Both made points, both are guilty of being fukk boys at times but back to the points...
Early 20s. Aren’t you in your late forties or something? With a whole ass family? You got time to reply to me on here? Foh, put me on ignore or the next time I’ll hurt your feelings proper
So far, I see nothing wrong here. He felt slighted, was letting it be known he was gonna return fire.
Is this who you are? Some fukk nikka shilling for Microsoft on an anonymous message board? I didn’t @ you in here, you rushed in to protect your hoe ass console. Relax, and keep it moving. Good day.
This is what a encounter every post, thread, whatever.
I didn’t @ the nikka, nor did I make it personal to begin with. I do, however, still want to have a discussion about the topic in the OP, since this thread got derailed before anyone could respond.
Where have I seen this before :jbhmm:
I find the hypocrisy staggering. The first page is full of spam threads by @The Mad Titan which don’t even meet the standards of trolling to make them quality fukkery, yet no one’s got a problem with that. But god forbid someone makes an anti-Xbox thread in here; five different nikkas you’ve never spoken to before will rush in to ask you your age and tell you you have no life. Weirdos.
I feel like I'm in the twilight zone
I would never
Why you edit your post tho :sas2:
I seen what you wrote, but you didn't want Japan to come up again :sas1:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So, brehs...

Let's recap how full of shyt this nikka is...:mjlol:

A nikka who is this age...
Happy birthday, man. I’m 26.
Or this age...
Early 20s.
My bad... This age...
shyt don’t feel like it used to when I was 20, brehs

I’m 28 now

What can I do to strengthen my joints?

said, confidently mind you, that he doesn't want to get doxxed and is VERY hesitant about revealing personal info...
:manny: You’ll find several posts on here from me saying I’m 26 or 23 or whatever, look them all up and post them in here. I don’t like posting personal information since I say a lot of political shyt in TLR and I don’t want to be doxxed. Make of that what you will. I just finished college and I’m chillin :yeshrug:

Then proceeds to request a BAN BET where we exchange personal INFO!!!
I’m less than half your age, and I’ll post my college ID on here if you take a ban bet. Let me know, oldhead.

And ACTUALLY POSTS PERSONAL INFO!

mBoYnVB_d.jpg

There you go, friend. College ID. Let me know if you want the front side as well.

But...then after all of that embarrassing shyt... Asks me if I would like to see the front of his ID card!

----------------------

I once was told to vibrate my controller on my spouse by an insecure coli nikka who wears a V for Vendetta mask to avoid being doxxed who is fukking dumb enough to then post personal info...

All in a thread that he started and then tried to flex on a nikka like me!

This thread should be memorialized as...

"When Keeping It Coli Goes Wrong"

All of this embarrassment caused by an Xbox Series S.:dead::dead::dead:

I'm fukking done. Can everyone in this thread and viewed the thread give this breh some free daps. It's the highlight of the full 38 years of his life.

@Fatboi1 @Rekkapryde why y'all set this nikka up for this:heh:

Hold up...maybe he's one of @Fatboi1 aliases...:lolbron:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
So, brehs...

Let's recap how full of shyt this nikka is...:mjlol:

A nikka who is this age...

Or this age...

My bad... This age...

said, confidently mind you, that he doesn't want to get doxxed and is VERY hesitant about revealing personal info...

Then proceeds to request a BAN BET where we exchange personal INFO!!!

And ACTUALLY POSTS PERSONAL INFO!

But...then after all of that embarrassing shyt... Asks me if I would like to see the front of his ID card!

----------------------

I once was told to vibrate my controller on my spouse by an insecure coli nikka who wears a V for Vendetta mask to avoid being doxxed who is fukking dumb enough to then post personal info...

All in a thread that he started and then tried to flex on a nikka like me!

This thread should be memorialized as...

"When Keeping It Coli Goes Wrong"

All of this embarrassment caused by an Xbox Series S.:dead::dead::dead:

I'm fukking done. Can everyone in this thread and viewed the thread give this breh some free daps. It's the highlight of the full 38 years of his life.

@Fatboi1 @Rekkapryde why y'all set this nikka up for this:heh:
Nothing about that image reveals anything about me. Had I posted the front, I would have blacked out the identifying info as well, minus the graduating class. You still salty about my dissing your wife’s p*ssy? Well that’s too bad, man.