Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Already said it but it's been confirmed from one of my sources that a one per household rule will be in effect.

Flipping season begins

:steviej:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
You pulled those posts from The Locker Room. nikkas in that subforum talking bout running up on cops and Trump. I don’t expect Arcadium nikkas to understand why it’s necessary to not be open with personal information, because this is a largely friendly forum with lighthearted discussions. But you had your fun with it for three pages, even after I apologized about my comments from earlier. Further proof that being too cozy with nikkas online is a mistake. Good day to you, sir.
I'm surprised you're getting so serious in this thread.

I'm not an arcadium nikka. I post more in the Locker Room than I do in the arcadium.:skip:

My thing is...you should also know from TLR how shyt can flip on you when you puff your chest on some disrespectful shyt.

Look what this thread became, breh. The last act of this thread became you looking so defensive that you voluntarily displaying redacted id cards. Nobody gave a fukk about your life, your college, not your age that much, breh.

This thread could have been about debate about the CPUs, XBOTS, and whatever else you were trying to dap fish for.

End of the day... We are strangers talking about video games. At least...that's it for me. No need to get so froggy.

Anyway...what launch titles are you looking forward to! :skip: I'm excited for this year in gaming!

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I've had a few run ins with him and I've kept it cordial to the best of my abilities. Though I can't say people's basement hallways is out of it(don't even live in a basement though :mjlol:)
Oh...

Since this turned into an intervention:skip:

Breh...you really felt some type of way about something I was saying about your interest in the Series S.

I was saying that your interest in it was so low that you'd put it in your basement hallway as opposed to your regular entertainment room.

shyt is weird that I explained that and you seem to still have it go over your head.

Don't worry, I wasn't saying you live in a basement, nikka.:mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I'm surprised you're getting so serious in this thread.

I'm not an arcadium nikka. I post more in the Locker Room than I do in the arcadium.:skip:

My thing is...you should also know from TLR how shyt can flip on you when you puff your chest on some disrespectful shyt.

Look what this thread became, breh. The last act of this thread became you looking so defensive that you voluntarily displaying redacted id cards. Nobody gave a fukk about your life, your college, not your age that much, breh.

This thread could have been about debate about the CPUs, XBOTS, and whatever else you were trying to dap fish for.

End of the day... We are strangers talking about video games. At least...that's it for me. No need to get so froggy.

Anyway...what launch titles are you looking forward to! :skip: I'm excited for this year in gaming!
Sure you gave a fukk, since you spent several hours this morning chasing me around when you could’ve been doing literally anything else. I don’t mind the fukkery, but don’t participate in it 100%, then pretend like you’re above it all.

I’m waiting for Cyberpunk. Playing Jedi: Fallen Order right now. Bought Control the other day but couldn’t get into it. Got a refund on Steam :ehh:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Sure you gave a fukk, since you spent several hours this morning chasing me around when you could’ve been doing literally anything else. I don’t mind the fukkery, but don’t participate in it 100%, then pretend like you’re above it all.

I’m waiting for Cyberpunk. Playing Jedi: Fallen Order right now. Bought Control the other day but couldn’t get into it. Got a refund on Steam :ehh:
You put me in competitive mode, lil breh. I LOVE to getting into a roast battle. I'm more subtle and make nikka's look like hypocrites. You go deep and try to ether with controversial disrespect and it works against some nikkas.

It was a battle and I enjoyed it. :salute:

Cyberpunk is def the game I'm most excited for. You're going to love Jedi Fallen order. I never family single player games but that really got me a bit.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You put me in competitive mode, lil breh. I LOVE to getting into a roast battle. I'm more subtle and make nikka's look like hypocrites. You go deep and try to ether with controversial disrespect and it works against some nikkas.

It was a battle and I enjoyed it. :salute:

Cyberpunk is def the game I'm most excited for. You're going to love Jedi Fallen order. I never family single player games but that really got me a bit.
Speaking of Xbots, I just checked the game pass list, and while I don’t have an xbox, I did see Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night on there, and some other good titles. Signed up for the $1 trial, might change my whole tune regarding Microsoft if I enjoy it :ehh:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Speaking of Xbots, I just checked the game pass list, and while I don’t have an xbox, I did see Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night on there, and some other good titles. Signed up for the $1 trial, might change my whole tune regarding Microsoft if I enjoy it :ehh:
Let me say something about that game...it's good.

But gamepass has another game called STAINED ironically enough that I feel shyts all over that.

If you do the sign up...try it.

Edit:

My bad, SLAIN: Back to Hell is the name

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Let me say something about that game...it's good.

But gamepass has another game called STAINED ironically enough that I feel shyts all over that.

If you do the sign up...try it.
Bloodstained is like 30 or 40 bucks on Steam, which alone makes it worth copping Game Pass.

They keep the premium games off of PC and only on console. But I was wrong to say that there’s nothing good on here, I’d just never taken the time to see the whole list. I see Resident Evil 7 is also on here, and I think Vampire: The Masquerade. But you can only get the maximum value out of it if you buy an xbox. But the shyt is not bad at all. @PS5

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh...

Since this turned into an intervention:skip:

Breh...you really felt some type of way about something I was saying about your interest in the Series S.

I was saying that your interest in it was so low that you'd put it in your basement hallway as opposed to your regular entertainment room.

shyt is weird that I explained that and you seem to still have it go over your head.

Don't worry, I wasn't saying you live in a basement, nikka.:mjlol:
Where did you explain anything? You typed something that seemed to have typos and it said something basement hallway so I just took it as that.

A bit aggressive there though, nikka. :mjpls: The comma adds a flex :mjpls:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Where did you explain anything? You typed something that seemed to have typos and it said something basement hallway so I just took it as that.

A bit aggressive there though, nikka. :mjpls: The comma adds a flex :mjpls:
:skip:here...
Personal?

nikka, I was alluding to the fact that you claim you'd cop a Series S for a hallway. Like you said.

nikkas who get personally about this are like the stan nikka you dap who says shyt like, "fukk that nikka and his wife."

Aight, I'll drop it with you, then. I figured you knew it wouldn't be a 4k.machine as they said and when this news about not having the specific XoneX enhancements that convert to 4k, you wouldn't act surprised.

I'm still confused but I feel you.

------------

To my xbox brehs...

On another note:

Xbox one X cannot hit 120fps for Gears 5 but Series S will.

For competitive gaming...these machines will be great for us.:wow:

Edit: aggressive? Have you seen my other posts in this thread? And the back and forths we've had in the past?

I wasn't aggressive at all.:mjlol:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
this you breh?

CEWKlMN_d.jpg

Good ol Betty outside of Walmart. Always got the hookup.