Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Its solely microsofts fault by not focusing on single player games and focusing on quality of content...they have bioware and could have had a ton of players in the bag with a polished mass effect franchise and yet they fukked that up... anthem looks to be another multiplayer game bullshyt... ms doesnt realize that they focused TOO MUCH on mp games and not enough on the single player campaign with story and graphics and gameplay... they seem to rush everything and doesn't care about their gamers..

but hey...:manny: If I ran ms things would be different this is what they have chosen with their leader...

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Its solely microsofts fault by not focusing on single player games and focusing on quality of content...they have bioware and could have had a ton of players in the bag with a polished mass effect franchise and yet they fukked that up... anthem looks to be another multiplayer game bullshyt... ms doesnt realize that they focused TOO MUCH on mp games and not enough on the single player campaign with story and graphics and gameplay... they seem to rush everything and doesn't care about their gamers..

but hey...:manny: If I ran ms things would be different this is what they have chosen with their leader...
You're thinking of EA

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
yeah, he's in a bad streak. Being the man who created 2 icon franchises for Playstation with Twisted Metal and God Of War. Went Solo and flamed out. Hope he can get the magic back.
I don't know. I think the industry has just passed him by.

But I hope he makes a comeback. He should do a podcast though he's entertaining as fukk

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
PUBG
Ghost Recon Ghost War
Rainbow Six Siege
Forza 7
NBA2K
Sea of Thieves(with my kids)
Battlefield 1

When I'm actually ready to play some single player - as in, my crew isn't online and I'm just bullshytting -

Wolfenstein
Shadow of War
Xcom 2
This War of Mine
Sea of Thieves by myself
Outlast 2
Mafia III

The crazy thing is most console(XB or PS4) players are like that, they don’t really give a fukk about exclusives and mainly play multiplat single player and online games.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The crazy thing is most console(XB or PS4) players are like that, they don’t really give a fukk about exclusives and mainly play multiplat single player and online games.
Right.

And real shyt... I feel bad for the PS4 nikka who doesn't like Uncharted... He'll be in for a rude awakening with respect to those high level exclusives

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Nah, I have an Xbox One S in my kid's room that I have as the home Xbox and my son and I play.

I actually posted a mixer stream a couple months back of my son and I getting a chicken dinner in PUBG; proud video game dad moment, breh. I should have downloaded that video and saved it. :wow:
So you purchased multiple copies of the game? :damn:

I'm already doing this on the switch, i refuse to do this on the xbox

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
...like I wasted my money.

I legitimately do use it to watch videos, movies and YouTube a bunch

And I own zero Xbox exclusives

I don't even take advantage of the backward compability anymore

My Xbox 360 still works fine

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So you purchased multiple copies of the game? :damn:

I'm already doing this on the switch, i refuse to do this on the xbox
Hell nah, Breh.:whoa:

If the home console is set in the kids room and I log into my gamertag - which is the main account - on the Xbox in living room, we both can be online and playing the games if they are digital.

...like I wasted my money.

I legitimately do use it to watch videos, movies and YouTube a bunch

And I own zero Xbox exclusives

I don't even take advantage of the backward compability anymore

My Xbox 360 still works fine

Breh, you need to sell that Xbox.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
if all u care about is running around in multiplayer playing 5 maps then Xbox/PC gaming is probably more suited for u

If u want epic single player experiences then Sony is more tailor made for you.

Simple as that.

The most popular mp games are multiplats and have a larger user base on the playstation though.

So if you could only afford one system, it's pretty much a no Brainer to get the one where you can get the best exclusives and multiplats and the most users.