Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Have you noticed when games come out Sony gamers run to create a narrative. Sea of thieves did 2 million real quick and they refused to believe it, even when Aaron Greenberg tweeted the 2 mill had nothing to do with Gamepass, still was in denial :wow:

And while that was witnessed by all :win: there are other tactics going on that are HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT :dame: Yes, changing narratives on Xbox games is a tried and true method. What is also applied by these virgins is the opposite when it comes to their own titles. They universally act as if any Sony exclusive is worthy of your time and money.

This gen in particular had yielded very lame results. Driveclub had a ton of gifs :hula: Bloodborne like the dark souls series that isn't widely loved is a niche genre in today's gaming universe. The last Guardian was a big deal and then less than a week later it was forgotten. Even knack had nikkaz here going "put it on hard and its a Game for adults :banderas:"

Killzone + twitch = Xbox sucks!!!

So moving forward, we are a week away from the latest Sony exclusive and already a reviewer is getting harassed because he didn't give a Game nobody played yet a perfect score. I repeat, a Game nobody has played yet, perfect score. Actual backlash :gucci: the last time fukkboy shyt like this happened was when? Oh yeah, uncharted 3 :francis:

So then it's clear scores are not dictated by the games themselves only. Because if that were true with Sony then this wouldn't be possible. You know something ain't right when nikkaz review reviews :mjlol:

Now if I'm not mistaken, not every Sony gamer cares for the God of war series, So my question to the Sony faithful is if you don't care for this title then what else is there :merchant: Real question, I heard Rekkapryde mention persona once but that game can't do 3day sea of thieves numbers. What else is Sony gamers playing, horizon still? What?

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Wrong. The end was 2013. Sony was dropping hits in 09.

Nope. Sony didn't even have games until year 3.

360 had gears of war, mass effect, halo 3, and a bunch of other mega hit exclusives. They also pioneered multipayer and p2p communication. Xbox 1 was already coming out by the time Sony caught up.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
IFW5VQe.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Have you noticed when games come out Sony gamers run to create a narrative. Sea of thieves did 2 million real quick and they refused to believe it, even when Aaron Greenberg tweeted the 2 mill had nothing to do with Gamepass, still was in denial :wow:

And while that was witnessed by all :win: there are other tactics going on that are HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT :dame: Yes, changing narratives on Xbox games is a tried and true method. What is also applied by these virgins is the opposite when it comes to their own titles. They universally act as if any Sony exclusive is worthy of your time and money.

This gen in particular had yielded very lame results. Driveclub had a ton of gifs :hula: Bloodborne like the dark souls series that isn't widely loved is a niche genre in today's gaming universe. The last Guardian was a big deal and then less than a week later it was forgotten. Even knack had nikkaz here going "put it on hard and its a Game for adults :banderas:"

So moving forward, we are a week away from the latest Sony exclusive and already a reviewer is getting harassed because he didn't give a Game nobody played yet a perfect score. I repeat, a Game nobody has played yet, perfect score. Actual backlash :gucci: the last time fukkboy shyt like this happened was when? Oh yeah, uncharted 3 :francis:

So then it's clear scores are not dictated by the games themselves only. Because if that were true with Sony then this wouldn't be possible. You know something ain't right when nikkaz review reviews :mjlol:

Now if I'm not mistaken, not every Sony gamer cares for the God of war series, So my question to the Sony faithful is if you don't care for this title then what else is there :merchant: Real question, I heard Rekkapryde mention persona once but that game can't do 3day sea of thieves numbers. What else is Sony gamers playing, horizon still? What?
source.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You guys are proving my point :gucci:
A bunch of gibberish.
You've posted twice in this thread now, kind sir, tell us what are sony gamers playing as of right now?
IF a person was not into God of War, then what is a suitable alternative? Are you playing HORIZON still, I only see you guys chirp during release
Please, let the community know what else yall playing besides waiting, thanks :francis:
U mean the 1st u liked?

Because Shadow of colossus, MLB, & Yakuza 6 will release before GOW
Bruh :lolbron: Why is it that you guys have a list that comprised of games you and nobody else gives a shyt about
"Uh, MLB and PS2 $60 games and Yakuza which never caught on but I'll keep saying how dope it is"

Like, you nikkaz talk up these obscure, weirdo demon dating simulator games and act like since its exclusive its good.
Without using google, what is the record of your local baseball team? I'm in DC, I'm a Nats fan. We 6-8, 3 game losing streak. Started the season 4-0
Mets are 11-1, division rivals. Boston doing good. I could give two fukkin shyts about MLB the show. I'd enjoy playing it if it was given to me. But I wouldn't care to buy it and neither would you Introvese :sitdown:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps

giphy.gif