Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Suger and shyt. Aslong as they love shyt and u love sugar. Then we all can come to agreement that even the ones that like shyt over sugar or sugar over shyt. at least they can enjoy eating they piled up shyt or believing in the bullshyt. Basically aslong as they happy. I’m happy. They have enough common sense if they decide to finally forward the horizon and think out the box
This nikka right here really thought he said something profound.:mjlol::mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony started to really build their game studious during the ps3 days and now they are reaping the benefits , while
all microsoft did was buy exclusives left and right from 3rd party studios. That strategy would have kept working for them
if their were market leader but those days are gone. They would have to cough up a lot of money in order to secure an exclusive
since that 3rd party studio would miss out on the ps4 large install base.

Polyphony, Naughty Dog, Guerilla, Sony Santa Monica, Bend, Sony Japan Studio have all been around since the PS1 and PS2 era bruh

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Polyphony, Naughty Dog, Guerilla, Sony Santa Monica, Bend, Sony Japan Studio have all been around since the PS1 and PS2 era bruh
I know that , but i feel that they all started to fire all cylinders during the ps3 . To be honest ,the only studios i heard of during ps2 were Polyphony and Sony santa monica since God of War and Gran Turismo were the 2 biggest hitters for sony 1st-party. Once ps3 launched, Naughty Dog really stepped it up as did Guerilla with killzone 2.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I know that , but i feel that they all started to fire all cylinders during the ps3 . To be honest ,the only studios i heard of during ps2 were Polyphony and Sony santa monica since God of War and Gran Turismo were the 2 biggest hitters for sony 1st-party. Once ps3 launched, Naughty Dog really stepped it up as did Guerilla with killzone 2.
Naughty is responsible for the Jak n Daxter series. Very popular on the PS2. But yeah we all know Polyphony.

Biggest diff to me was not giving up on them even with games that didn't sell well. Obviously they still had casualties, but at least they gave cats the chance and not have them stick to the same shyt everyone was doing at the time. Sony understands you gotta take risks in some games and more often than not they work out.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The crazy thing was that SMS was on the verge of closing after they lost a lot of money abandoning their new IP before they started working on GOW in 2014.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The crazy thing was that SMS was on the verge of closing after they lost a lot of money abandoning their new IP before they started working on GOW in 2014.

this was make or break for them. Cory coming back and them redesigning the game from scratch was a great job.

What David Jaffe up to?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Breh got hit hard, he left SMS in 2014 after the layoffs, made his own game/studio, that shyt flopped and his studio closed right after :mjcry:

He should go back tbh

yeah, he's in a bad streak. Being the man who created 2 icon franchises for Playstation with Twisted Metal and God Of War. Went Solo and flamed out. Hope he can get the magic back.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
this was make or break for them. Cory coming back and them redesigning the game from scratch was a great job.

What David Jaffe up to?

Breh got hit hard, he left SMS in 2014 after the layoffs, made his own game/studio, that shyt flopped and his studio closed right after :mjcry:

He should go back tbh

There should be more of a demand of a complete remake of this

Twisted_Metal_2.jpg

Can you imagine what that would look like on PS4? :damn: