Starkset...
vader_didnt_read.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You guys are proving my point :gucci:

You've posted twice in this thread now, kind sir, tell us what are sony gamers playing as of right now?
IF a person was not into God of War, then what is a suitable alternative? Are you playing HORIZON still, I only see you guys chirp during release
Please, let the community know what else yall playing besides waiting, thanks :francis:

Bruh :lolbron: Why is it that you guys have a list that comprised of games you and nobody else gives a shyt about
"Uh, MLB and PS2 $60 games and Yakuza which never caught on but I'll keep saying how dope it is"

Like, you nikkaz talk up these obscure, weirdo demon dating simulator games and act like since its exclusive its good.
Without using google, what is the record of your local baseball team? I'm in DC, I'm a Nats fan. We 6-8, 3 game losing streak. Started the season 4-0
Mets are 11-1, division rivals. Boston doing good. I could give two fukkin shyts about MLB the show. I'd enjoy playing it if it was given to me. But I wouldn't care to buy it and neither would you Introvese :sitdown:
you just played yourself

your entire basis was a reviewer who didn't like the game is being harassed like he can't have an opinion.. or that he should blindly like it... or that sony forces reviews

but when an obscure poster says he likes a game that others may not... he's not to be believed.. he's not to have his own opinion of the game... he's to be forced into not mentioning it cause you say so

hypocrite much?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
You guys are proving my point :gucci:

You've posted twice in this thread now, kind sir, tell us what are sony gamers playing as of right now?
IF a person was not into God of War, then what is a suitable alternative? Are you playing HORIZON still, I only see you guys chirp during release
Please, let the community know what else yall playing besides waiting, thanks :francis:

Bruh :lolbron: Why is it that you guys have a list that comprised of games you and nobody else gives a shyt about
"Uh, MLB and PS2 $60 games and Yakuza which never caught on but I'll keep saying how dope it is"

Like, you nikkaz talk up these obscure, weirdo demon dating simulator games and act like since its exclusive its good.
Without using google, what is the record of your local baseball team? I'm in DC, I'm a Nats fan. We 6-8, 3 game losing streak. Started the season 4-0
Mets are 11-1, division rivals. Boston doing good. I could give two fukkin shyts about MLB the show. I'd enjoy playing it if it was given to me. But I wouldn't care to buy it and neither would you Introvese :sitdown:
Mlb is bigger than any game on Xbox not named gears ,halo, & Forza Horizon

So that should show u how fukked Xbox is this gen :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only time exclusives ever matter is on the internet. Anytime I'm out and deal or talk with the average dude they usually all play the same games with a few outliners here and there. Really people just gonna get what there friends have for the most part.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nope. Sony didn't even have games until year 3.

360 had gears of war, mass effect, halo 3, and a bunch of other mega hit exclusives. They also pioneered multipayer and p2p communication. Xbox 1 was already coming out by the time Sony caught up.

what kind of fake news shyt is this?