Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
11 million to the end of March. You gonna be able to flip these shyts for a rack easily!!!! :damn:

According to Reddit, 6 mil PS4s were sold in the same time frame. Market is bigger but that bodes well for pre-orders at least. They not gonna have a bunch of unclaimed units sitting with nobody going out

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn’t you manage to snag TWO of the 500 Million editions?

ya one thru the bestbuy app...even tho the website was showing that it was sold out

then gamestop had this ridiculous bundle that coincidentally had almost everything I needed...an extra controller...PS plus subscription (mine was a few months away from expiring)...a $50 PSN gift card (I was planning on buying spider-man digitally when it released a month later at the time) and a pair of headphones...I returned the headphones with no issues...bundle was expensive so it took just a little bit longer to sell out...ppl don’t realize you can return any of the physical items...they be slick tho cuz they’ll email the digital codes which you can’t return

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
According to Reddit, 6 mil PS4s were sold in the same time frame. Market is bigger but that bodes well for pre-orders at least. They not gonna have a bunch of unclaimed units sitting with nobody going out

ya I think if ppl are proactive they’ll get it...the “I’ll wait and see” folks are the ones who will miss out

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya I think if ppl are proactive they’ll get it...the “I’ll wait and see” folks are the ones who will miss out

Bingo, I'd say there's no problem with folks waiting it out, just expect to be in it for the long haul potentially

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just to be clear yall, Fatboi aint me

Or is he? :lupe:

I'm Courtdog

EssentialCelebratedAnemoneshrimp-size_restricted.gif

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
ya one thru the bestbuy app...even tho the website was showing that it was sold out

then gamestop had this ridiculous bundle that coincidentally had almost everything I needed...an extra controller...PS plus subscription (mine was a few months away from expiring)...a $50 PSN gift card (I was planning on buying spider-man digitally when it released a month later at the time) and a pair of headphones...I returned the headphones with no issues...bundle was expensive so it took just a little bit longer to sell out...ppl don’t realize you can return any of the physical items...they be slick tho cuz they’ll email the digital codes which you can’t return
Lucky b*stard. That’s the most beautiful console ever made :mjcry:

So you’re saying you can return individual things from the bundle? What do they give you for them? Since you paid for the bundle and not the item

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lucky b*stard. That’s the most beautiful console ever made :mjcry:

So you’re saying you can return individual things from the bundle? What do they give you for them? Since you paid for the bundle and not the item

the bundle is fake and just items they practically throw together...all the shyt even comes individually itemized on the packing slip...I’ve heard a few stories of clerks being dikks and not granting the return but the person would just either come back when another clerk was there or just go to a different gamestop and receive a return on the items they didn’t want...on reddit they’ll debate whether or not you can return it and some ppl will say they’re gamestop employees and that you can’t blah blah blah...but I’ve done it on many occasions...the key is the packing slip...and there’s literally no mention of a bundle on the slip...it’s basically like you ordered the items on your own individually

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
11 million is still a lot, i think they did like 4 million for the ps4 during the same timeframe.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Early 20s. Aren’t you in your late forties or something? With a whole ass family? You got time to reply to me on here? Foh, put me on ignore or the next time I’ll hurt your feelings proper

Aye yo, coli brehs...
:dead:

Imagine feeling so hurt, so insecure... That you would even lie about your age to not feel as goofy as you really are...:mjlol:

shyt don’t feel like it used to when I was 20, brehs

I’m 28 now

What can I do to strengthen my joints?

So, which is it ... Are you an early 20s nikka who flies off at the mouth.

Or are you a Steve buscemi ass early 20s nikka that feels so insecure that you'll stoop to such disrespect to try to win an E-argument? Say whatever you want ..but, to be a fake nikka for coli rep? :umad:

This is why we don't let video game strangers gas our head up...we feel like, in order to impress them, we have to lie about being younger.

shyt is wild.

-------

So on the Xbox side...we have court dog with his bullshyt.

On the PS5 side...we have Steve fukking Buscemi.
Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.png

Last edited: